Minecraft live good or bad?

danjhop's Avatar danjhop10/22/23 9:49 am
3 emeralds 193 5
11/6/2023 4:11 pm
danjhop's Avatar danjhop
Myself I feel that it was bad that it was too much ads and edited or lady Agnes was to fake and was dressed in a way that looked forced
and nervous what do you think please add both sides if you agree or not
please message below
danjhop
Level 56 : Grandmaster Nether Knight

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/05/2023 8:07 pmhistory
Level 21 : Expert Miner
Dermugettum
They think Minecraft is for dumb babies, or people who can be fooled by any weak update pretending to be 1.16 in quality...and just want to see devs dance around in bee costumes. Their disregard for the community's diverse ages and experiences with the game is clearly evident with how bad the Mob Votes are handled and presented. For this very reason, they won't even try to make a Live Event that won't give older players stomach aches. Hell, during the 2017 Minecon they got Will Arnett, an actual actor, to help with their presentation, yet it was still a cringe-ass torture session.

Just put this on a big screen for someone who's somehow never heard of Minecraft before, and doesn't know the context of Minecraft Live. It'll be like watching a Saturday morning show full of drugged clowns.
11/06/2023 4:11 pm
danjhop
Been banned from feedback lol
11/06/2023 11:01 am
danjhop
Agree like when they change the rules to ban you for making bug reports that they just marked as invalid and you remake because you know it is they are supposed to put why it is the way it is but they try and trick you
10/23/2023 3:34 am
Level 26 : Expert Miner
DanTheDan
It's serviceable. It felt too much like they were appealing to kids instead of the general Minecraft audience and acting is clearly not the developers' strong suite yet Mojang thinks that those developers should present the stuff with acting instead of just sitting at a table and talking about all the things they've been working on and their thought process in development. Also a notable lack of any panels talking to notable Minecrafters like in past Minecraft Live brodcasts where they had panels for modders and people in the Technical Minecraft community. It's not all bad as the features of the next update shown were definitely great to see, happy for the minority of people that play Minecraft Legends that their game is getting updates, and the stuff they advertised for the Marketplace is pretty interesting even if I have no desire to spend anything in that thing and Jeb was the best thing about the whole show.
10/23/2023 2:54 am
Level 36 : Artisan Miner
ScotsMiser
I suspect this thing is good in terms of the company bottom line (or at least the marketing department can make that case).

Dropping a press release with photos (probably need to be a pdf) would be of much more use to me.

As cringe as the 1.0 release video was, at least that could be attributed to working with amateur actors (Persson et al) and the company being new to the schtick
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome