Minecraft Skins

TheFallenMiner's Avatar TheFallenMiner2/27/13 9:30 am
1 emeralds 174 5
2/27/2013 1:56 pm
TheFallenMiner's Avatar TheFallenMiner
I just noticed this and I am some-what annoyed by it, why EVERYTIME I go to skins, people always insist on copying other skins like just taking it then re-uploading it? Like I just saw seriously 3 Red beard skins, just with a different name... Like really? Just make your own its not that hard they have Websites to help you out for a reason.
TheFallenMiner
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/27/2013 11:23 am
Level 1 : New Princess
diannetea
Lets all be hypocrites!

I made made my skin because it looks like me

I hope nobody has stolen it because they aren't me.
02/27/2013 10:31 am
TheFallenMiner
Yes, I did use a slender man Template but i added to it like the Enderman Head with the design on it i made, I'm saying people who just take it and re-upload without out the slightest modification. So if you want to get hostile maybe you should actually take a look instead of trying to be tough right away. settle down, just weird why they just take the top rated stuff to upload, and I said websites help, I used a website that had a slender template so I used it, and then Modified it so shut your mouth little girl
02/27/2013 11:42 am
Level 29 : Expert Lego Builder
Mercurythedark
Dude, you can't use a template adding a enderman head, is worse, so don't be a hypocrite to others
02/27/2013 1:56 pm
TheFallenMiner
I made the Enderman Head from scratch, and i added other details to the suit I meant like I saw the number 1 skin posted 3 times in a row by 3 different people in under an hour like come on really. I just dont get why they repost like things without editing it at all?
02/27/2013 9:37 am
Level 1 : New Ranger
iAmZach
I see that you made an exact copy of the Slender Man skin. Hundreds of users have made that skin that looks exactly like it. So if you're going to keep bitching about people copying skins, maybe you should take your own advice.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome