Minecraft 1.6 what else might be added

rapticus20_3's Avatar rapticus20_34/21/13 3:03 pm
1 emeralds 276 5
4/22/2013 2:52 am
oneredstonemaster's Avatar oneredstonemaster
Hey guys, what else do you think would be added into the next update for minecraft also known as the mob update but alot of people are now knowing it as the 'Nature' update, i would like to see what you think would be added into this new update, personally i think red dragons would be added in and have their own caves dotted throughout the world, Mojang has mentioned this may be added. Alot of talk has come up about fish as well, some are talking about cave fish so could these be land dwelling fish with lungs are a cousin of the silver fish? As you know horses have been added in and i've heard that Mojang have added horses in because of alot of community speaks coming up about horses and Mojang added horses in which resemble the ones from mo'creatures which is really cool, you can put armour on them, you can use a lasso to make them follow you and tie the lasso or leash to a wooden fence so they don't go anywhere, all of this is really cool, people can make medieval battles using horses instead of pigs which require a carrot on a stick to direct which annoyingly attracts other pigs to you which pushes you around.
rapticus20_3
Level 25 : Expert Mage