Mist13 livestream, accepting applications

mist13's Avatar mist137/13/12 9:01 pm
1 emeralds 132 7
7/14/2012 12:03 am
musicman1105's Avatar musicman1105
Hey some of you may know me, I'm mist13. Lately I've been getting into livestreaming and making videos, and seeing how many of these youtube team things come up, I figure I should try to start one rather than keep making videos alone. The team would of course do a let's play, modded, unless it's on a server. Plenty of PvP action. Some adventure maps. Feed the beast. Vechs Complete the Monument. You get the picture. This will be a lot of Minecraft, but not solely. Maybe some LoL, SC2, L4D2, maybe a few FPSs, I'm up for suggestions. Anyways, fill this out to apply:

IRL first name:
Skype Name:
Have mic? :
What you bring to a team:
About you:
Anything I should know?

I'll fill one out, because I hate it that people starting teams usually don't:

IRL first name: Trevor
Skype Name: nostradaum
Have mic? : Yes
Timezone: PST (-8:00)
What you bring to a team: I record, edit, and produce my own videos. I know near every mainstream mod, an can use them in depth. I know how to talk to the crowd, which some people just can't do.
About you: I'm a bored high schooler, looking for some awesome things to do. I'm pretty smart, 4 AP classes, but I seem to always have free time.
Anything I should know? I am me XD

At about 8 :30 PST I'll be livestreaming a PvP marathon, playing through The survival games, spleef, timebomb, and maybe even some LoL and Sc2. Check it out here: http://www.twitch.tv/holymist13
mist13
Level 32 : Artisan Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/14/2012 12:03 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Crafter
musicman1105
IRL first name: James
Skype Name: You have it...
Timezone: EST
What you bring to a team: I will bring my wits, skills, funnyness, and my Jamesness. I will make the time a whole lot of fun. LOLZ I sound weird.
About you: I can build pretty good, I am smart in maps, so if we do a map, or the Survival Games, I would be smart and help you out. I build pretty well so yea. I am mature for my age, but I still like to joke around.
Anything I should know? I am JAMES.
07/13/2012 11:42 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Goblin
minersofamerica
name;ricky srry forgot to add
07/13/2012 11:42 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Goblin
minersofamerica
Skype Name:ricky.wisner2
Have mic? :yep
Timezone:central
What you bring to a team:friendliness fun and trust
About you:im cool i like to play minecraft im on late so i can watch over the place
Anything I should know? nuttin really
07/13/2012 11:39 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
MethEngineer
IRL first name: Morgan

Skype Name: Low.Nine.Two - add me please and we can talk on there if you consider accepting me.

Have mic? : Yes.

Timezone: New Zealand

What you bring to a team: Creativity, Thought, Respect. Team Player with ideas to stun harder then AP Ashe arrow =P

About you: Im 19 male fron New Zelaand, i generally play SSP on peaceful till i get established, then set the dificulty up to farm mobs for levels. then progressing after in what ever i see fit, i used to play LoL but i cant as im missing a file now? =(((.

Anything I should know? Add me on skype asap and ring me please. thank you.
07/13/2012 11:35 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Dragonborn
mist13
Livestreaming right now, drop in! If you two want to join, just call me via skype.
07/13/2012 9:19 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
evandarr11
IRL first name:Evan
Skype Name:sniperboy300
Have mic? :yes
Timezone: eastern
What you bring to a team:fun enjoyment and some laughs
About you:i am 13 i play lots of pc game mainly minecraft and magika i am a great builder and decent at redstone. also i like being random sometimes
07/13/2012 9:10 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
EpicGamingAlive
IRL first name: Nick
Skype Name:EpicGamingAlive
Timezone: Eastern
What you bring to a team: Humor, entertainment, friendship!
About you: played Minecraft sense I was 10, Im awesome at building, and fun to be around.
Anything I should know? Im Awesome! I live in U.S- S.C
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome