Most annoying things people do on the Internet

paintsniffer's Avatar paintsniffer11/2/14 3:53 am
11/17/2014 4:56 pm
UltraliskBloGz's Avatar UltraliskBloGz
What are the most annoying things people do on the Internet, to you?
Currently mine is seeing someone criticize a youtube video then everyone goes "if U dont lik it dont wach it". How was he meant to criticize it if he didn't watch it?. Anyhow what and the things that you hate on the Internet? Please post them below
paintsniffer
Level 11 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/17/2014 4:56 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
UltraliskBloGz
Oh boy, this is gonna be a very long one.

1. Conspiracy Theorists, OH MY GOSH! EBOLA IS MAN MADE! It's just a disease jeez!

2. Keyboard Hoaxers, Never heard of them? If you look at a cartoon video about Angry Birds, the comments are made by 5 year old's. For Example, "dkhjsjkhoru8943 u45rf".
Wow, they need to learn some grammar man :3.

3. Bored? Play This Knockoff Version of Minecraft Now! Okay, this is getting out of hand. On some occasions, when you are watching the latest Minecraft video that CaptainSparklez posted yesterday, there is just that one ad that pops on the bottom of the video. On some occasions though, I get an ad that says "Bored? Play Minecraft!". This isn't Minecraft, it's a knockoff version of Minecraft!

4. Get A New XBOX code now! There are some users that are some girls that try to get this kids to get viruses, they always post on almost every DanTDM video that he posts, they try to get the viewer to get a XBOX code. Wow, those girls are annoying.

5. The Jokers. Kinda rare but if you spotted one, it's a joker that is on the loose. You wanna learn about sport stacking easily and look up every tutorial that you can find, and someone recommends you this tutorial on how to do so. IT'S A JOKE, it's some 10 year old kid that does it wrong and believes that he is the fastest in the world. Have these kids learned about camstack1's tutorial on how to stack yet? It's legitamate!

6. The Chainmailers. If you post this in 20 seconds to a friend, you will get killed by Herobrine. These are the people that go on the forums and do this Chainmail that tells about a kid being killed after not sending a post to 1 million people. Stop it please, it's fake.

That's all of the annoying people on the internet, goodbye now :3.
11/04/2014 10:58 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Modder
_VJRyti_
Some of the conspiracy theorists man...

Youtube video title:
BREAKING NEWS UPDATE OBAMA IS CREATOR OF EBOLA NEW WORLD ORDER GOVERNMENT PLANS 2014 MUST WATCH ISIS IS A HOAX etc

EDIT: oh yeah when people spam comments on DanTDM's videos and other youtubers like "do you want minecraft free? i got it! click here! *link*

and when they just copy and paste some ascii are and expect a hundred million comment likes.
11/04/2014 10:47 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Spider Rider
InfamousArgyle
I hate how on videos for like, Stoner Metal or Sludge or whatever you wanna call it, have really pretentious comments about opening one's third eye; or something they thought while high and were of the impression that it was really deep, even though it's just some random brain fart ascribed really undeserved importance.
11/04/2014 10:11 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Dragon
Skitto493
On a youtube video, you hear some music you really like, then ask in the description what it is. Then 50 people answer with Darude-Sandstorm -.-
11/04/2014 9:51 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Architect
jgrocks2
On soundcloud when people comment perverted stuff like "I just j***zed" or when people comment random stuff on songs like "biscuit" or "My mom is llama"
11/04/2014 9:47 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Dolphin
Patchpen
People who use these arguments:
Let's just agree to disagree.

*Insert insult here*

Why U so mean?

Or the best one:
*Doesn't respond at all*

I usually count those as argument wins.
11/04/2014 9:26 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Blockhead
Woodilicious
This entire thread has basically just described the entirety of the roblox community lol.

As for me, the most annoying people on the internet are the people who insist that Apple/Alienware makes the best computers, and nothing compares to it.

People calling their hard drive "memory" is also a pet peeve of mine, although I don't see it very often. It's pretty annoying when people refer to their computer as "i7 with a Nvidia Geforce and 32gb of ram with 5tb of memory."
11/04/2014 9:31 pm
Level 47 : Master Cowboy
Chron
So, if I asked you how many terabytes of memory I need to install Yosemite on my Alienware...
11/04/2014 9:35 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Dragon
Find Them Creepers
It depends how much power your raidmax is giving you.
11/04/2014 7:56 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Birb
SneakyLunatic69
I hate attention whores, liek if yall argee!!
11/04/2014 7:52 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Network
FOPSystems
I cannot bare the Doge images all over the internet, it's so annoying.
11/04/2014 7:57 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Birb
SneakyLunatic69
11/04/2014 7:23 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Pokemon
LooseViper
When someone comments Darude-Sandstorm when you really want to know what the song is
11/04/2014 6:48 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Network
irritatedCat
When people think they can troll me just because I have a high voice.

"How OLD are you?"

"6! I mean, of course I would give out my real age because I have a high voice! "
11/04/2014 6:25 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Explorer
+PixelPirate+
Annoying 9 y/o Skydoesminecraft fans. "Omg budder squids are derpy lol yeah!!1!"

They make my blood boil.
11/04/2014 6:31 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Button Pusher
Officerkit
You have no idea.
11/04/2014 7:24 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Pokemon
LooseViper
Yes I will stab a nine year old the next time one does this
11/04/2014 8:03 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Unicorn
TBGPrison
its butter! SQUIDS SUCK!!! KILL THEM! I ALSO <3 butter
11/04/2014 6:05 pm
Level 26 : Expert Princess
Snowyfox
All the ragequitters. People will swear and call each other meaningless names for very minor problems. Play slightly badly in a match? Prepare to get everybody to start calling on you. Disagree with somebody? They throw a fit.

It seems as though a big deal of the internet is just immature or intolerant.
11/04/2014 6:02 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Steve
starrynight
All the virus sending links, all the long-to-scroll-through comments. The internet is now a land of trolls.
11/04/2014 5:57 pm
Level 28 : Expert Explorer
BUHU
When people make comments on videos like, "Bronies should kill themselves." and it gets over 1,000 likes and they call us gay. When we ask them why, they are like "BECAUSE BRONIES ARE STUPID AND WATCHING A LITTLE GIRL'S SHOW IS GAY!!!" For one, after the first 10 episodes, Hasbro hooked on and started making the show targeted towards bronies.

Need I say more?
11/04/2014 5:40 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Explorer
nlgamer1000
Asking for donations to their server. all the time.
11/04/2014 5:30 pm
Level 41 : Master Botanist
xHue
when people say FAKE
11/04/2014 5:05 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Modder
Destian_
When people want features or hype announced features in video games (or whatever)
and when they finally get it:
hating that feature(s) and completely denying that they ever wanted it...
Examples: horses and armor stands in minecraft
Both are things the community wanted for years - when they finally where implemented people complained ["HORSS R STPID!!1! Remov dem!" or "Armr Stand? Mincraft just dosn't fel lik mineecrft nymor " - actual quotes]

That honestly makes my want to erase the entire human race [._.]
11/04/2014 5:19 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Dragon
Malaionus
*Grabs giant eraser*
11/04/2014 3:54 pm
Level 23 : Expert Dragonborn
badboy3246
When people say they're good at "grammer" and spelling and mess up...
11/04/2014 3:52 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Pony
Lar095070
I'm just waiting for the hate on bronies to come to this thread
11/04/2014 4:50 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Dragon
The_Big_Dish
broniessss there I said it lol, should have kept quiet! XD
11/04/2014 3:49 pm
Level 26 : Expert Zombie
yaoyorose
Start Every Word Of Their Sentence With A Capital Letter
11/03/2014 7:46 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Engineer
Quanto__
This Is The Most Annoying Thing People Do On The Internet.

The Other Thing Is:

SPAM
SPAM
SPAM

and

Trololololol
11/03/2014 7:45 am
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Modder
duke_Frans
share with 7 people and jesus will save you pls repost
11/03/2014 7:04 am
Level 53 : Grandmaster Artist
Miss Shadowz
What I really don't get is that "10 + 9 = 21" thing.
11/04/2014 5:58 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Steve
starrynight
It's from a Vine.
11/04/2014 3:30 pm
Level 26 : Expert Cowboy
sidtom
I don't get it either. Gosh humans why don't they just get that it is 19?
11/03/2014 5:50 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Demolitionist
KawaiiMiku
two words
SHIP WARS

if you're in a fandom, you'll know the feel
it's usually:
disgusting, socially unacceptable and probably illegal irl ship vs. canon ship/logical ships. Especially when those deluded people try to justify their absurd ships with 'this isn't 2014, anything can happen' and 'omfg you're erasing the [ship between two mortal enemies] moments stop being self-centered and deluded' (those are written to be similar to examples I've actually seen. I just don't know whether they were trolls or not)
you know what fandom/ships I mean...

I'm also very annoyed at this 'Darude-Sandstorm' thing that people just spam everywhere. I don't even see the point.
11/02/2014 6:55 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
Nyxtir
Sidtom
HappyKeysTVI Do Not Like It When People Talk With Caps In The Front Of Literally Every Word. And This Goes On And On And On C.c

It's just really hard for me to read is all.

Dang you Happy taking mine.

Anyway, I 100 percent agree with you there. I don't even know how people manage to waste so much time typing like that. I also hate it when people use the wrong to, two or too and the different wheres. Also when people use it's when it's its. Yeah I have problems with people not using proper grammar. I mean they should just go listen to Word Crimes or something.

Those kinds of mistakes kill me inside and make me want to throw my computer at the wall. Well, that and people talking in l33t speak, trolling, and grammar nazis (even though I have to restrain myself when I see grammatical errors).
11/02/2014 6:48 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Architect
Alcatraz_Sniper
When people who find these things annoying just don't ignore them and make threads about it. It's the internet.
11/02/2014 6:41 pm
Level 25 : Expert Dragonborn
NonExistingName
When people are close minded, violent and conservative jerks. For example, "EVOLUTION? MORE LIKE EVILUTION" I have met people who actually say that. Even when faced with the facts, in a calm, mature way, they still lash out violently and rudely, completely ignoring those same facts and holding on to fantasies.

tl;dr when people are rude
11/02/2014 6:35 pm
Level 28 : Expert Button Pusher
ReptilianKitten
When ppl say Darude-Sandstorm

Or something inappropriate and disgusting that isn't related to the vid

or when ppl are rly racist about people like iggy azalea
11/02/2014 6:28 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Modder
Calm_Hawk
when you look at the comments of a YouTube video, and there's nothing but insults and cursing. And it's always a children's video. You go to the older videos, like the old Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer videos. Or even music from the seventies, there are nothing but good comments, or bad but constructive comments. That only links the kids writing those awful comments. & I know it's true because I have experienced it. Because they can get away with it, they feel like it's a good thing. Just like all those people who swear on MC servers, most of them are no older than 13, if they were allowed to do it, I'm sure they wouldn't do it. Just out of rebellious ness they do it.
11/02/2014 6:53 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Dragon
The_Big_Dish
I think younger kids think that swearing makes them look more mature and if there is no parents around to get them in trouble they will do it.
11/02/2014 6:17 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer
Jmar
Mine is when you go to download something and there is a hundred different ads that say "Download" here and its like a puzzle to find the real one!
11/02/2014 6:13 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Cowboy
Star
people who use age as a reason to prove why they're mature, people bashing others over unecessary things, (anon hate too--if you're going to try and put someone down, at least make sure that you have the balls to show yourself. it's cowardly.) people having a superiority complex just because they can speak english correctly, people who use ridiculous logical fallacies in arguments, people taking constructive criticism as hate, and the list goes on and on. (i would've typed more if i wasn't on mobile.)
11/02/2014 5:59 pm
Level 47 : Master Button Pusher
Leeberator
Your Life Is Not A Title. It's A Story. Don't Write Everything Like It's A Title.

Heck, even titles aren't even written like that. Short, unimportant words are not capitalized in titles.

Looks like someone already mentioned this. Oh well.
11/02/2014 5:58 pm
Level 26 : Expert Cowboy
sidtom
HappyKeysTVI Do Not Like It When People Talk With Caps In The Front Of Literally Every Word. And This Goes On And On And On C.c

It's just really hard for me to read is all.

Dang you Happy taking mine.

Anyway, I 100 percent agree with you there. I don't even know how people manage to waste so much time typing like that. I also hate it when people use the wrong to, two or too and the different wheres. Also when people use it's when it's its. Yeah I have problems with people not using proper grammar. I mean they should just go listen to Word Crimes or something.
11/02/2014 5:51 pm
Level 44 : Master Enderdragon
noblemile
When people go to other vevo's to start flame war.
Example:
amreallyn00b: man des guise suk. *Generic Rapper* iz te bst
and shameless advertisements. Speaking of advertisements you should totally folloscribe me on Facetweetgram (don't actually)
11/02/2014 5:33 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Paladin
CommanderNeville
Whenever people try to justify prejudicial hate with either their religion or pseudo-science and when people talk about their opinions and their beliefs as though they are fact.
11/02/2014 4:15 pm
Level 47 : Master Cowboy
Chron
When people use sarcasm at the wrong time. And everything that's been mentioned before. I can't believe y'all forgot Rick Rolling, though.
11/02/2014 4:01 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Toast
_Chocolate_Papyrus_
What's 9+10?
What song is it at 10:47?
View Replies? V
Darude - Sandstorm
Darude - Sandstorm

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BOB IS BACK
*Insert Bob and tank picture here*

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You accidently used logs not wood for a crafting table!!!!!!!!!!!
You are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo noob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I SAW THE TMNT MOVIE YESTERDAY! OMFG! SHREDDER WAS DEFEATED!
View Replies V
U W0T M8? U S0 (00L
Why U 5901L Th3 F1LM F0r U5?
11/02/2014 2:49 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Dragonborn
Floppypancake31
I was on youtube, and watching a video about zombie apocalypse weapons, and there was a flame war in the comments that somehow got from which weapon was the best to whether the English drink tea to whether the Americans could beat the English in a war.

TL;DR: Stupid irrelevant arguments.

Edit: also, I hate adults that complain about the Web being ruined by kids.... because when you're one of the kids on the Web that isn't ruining it.... well, it gives us a bad name.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome