N00b training camp!

Themoonwolves20's Avatar Themoonwolves206/5/12 9:26 pm
1 emeralds 2.7k 190
2/13/2013 4:49 pm
Teddy's Avatar Teddy
Are you a noob? Do you suck at minecraft? Do you not want to waist time watching LONG tutorials? You've come to the right place! Hi, Im themoonwolves20. We are loooking for staff at the camp and we are in the process of building. If you wish to be a member or a teacher please look at the applications below.

Currently filled positions
Cook: Tasbuscus
Assistant Cook: hulaonio
Archery Trainer: Themoonwolves20
Assistant Archery Trainer: peter
Mining Trainer: Tasbuscus 1/1
Assistant Mining Trainer: JAde
Faction miner: beelzmon
Survival Trainer: BLESS_YO_FACE
Assistant Survival trainer: Civilization
Building Trainer: SakuraFluff
Assistant Building trainer: burger1018
Interior decoration trainer: iRilo
Farming Trainer: thedethbot
Assistant Farming Trainer: Emily 25
Combat trainer:XxTacticalxX12
Assistant Combat trainer: beelzmon
Redstone trainer:cooldragon
Assistant Redstone trainer: Redfirecat
Parkour Trainer: UndeadShadow
Assistant Parkour Trainer:

Trainee application:

IGN:
Age (we wont be haters):
Are you bad at minecraft?:
What are you worst at?:
How can we trust that you wont grief our base?:

Trainer application:

IGN:
What are you really good at in Minecraft?:
Why should we pick you?:

Thanks for applying!

-TMW20
Themoonwolves20
Level 21 : Expert Robot

Create an account or sign in to comment.

XxTacticalXx12
06/05/2012 9:30 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Network
IGN: XxTacticalXx12
What are you really good at in Minecraft?: basically everything but redstone
Why should we pick you?: because im extremely mature, ive had minecraft since 1.6.6, and ive trained alot of people before
How can we trust that you wont grief our base?: i never grief
Themoonwolves20
06/05/2012 9:35 pm
Accepted as Combat trainer
TheAlmightyLemon
Level 32 : Artisan Pixel Puncher
Trainer application:

IGN:cooldragon45
What are you really good at in Minecraft?:pvp, mining(not blowing up by creepers when mining), monster killing, material gathering, food gathering, building, and i am slightly good with redstone (cannon, hidden double door)
Why should we pick you?:because im sick of noobs thinking they know everything and i wanna teach them the right stuff
How can we trust that you wont grief our base?:i am a successful server owner myself and i know how it feels to have all my hard work to get griefed, it sucks
Aquila_Maps
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN: BLESS_YO_FACE
Age (we wont be haters): 14. Turning 15 on october
Are you bad at minecraft?: Nope. Ive been playing since 1.7 and I want to help people who are new at minecraft understand it!
What are you worst at?: Redstone.. Nuff said
How can we trust that you wont grief our base?: I personally don't know how to answer that. It all depends on your comfort level. If you feel insecure on giving me building privileges, dont give me building privileges. After all, Im here to help people understand minecraft, not be a heartless griefer
Themoonwolves20
06/05/2012 9:43 pm
Accepted as Survival Trainer.
IP: 67.222.144.219:25565
Kovren
06/05/2012 9:36 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Lumberjack
IGN: burger1018
What are you really good at in Minecraft?:Survival, and mining, and building.
Why should we pick you?:I want to help new players get a good start on minecraft.
How can we trust that you wont grief our base?:I promise, swear, and everything else. And, what the person above me said.
Bennydude7
06/05/2012 9:37 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
IGN: Bennydude7
Age (we wont be haters): 12 1/2
Are you bad at minecraft?: Somewhat
What are you worst at?:Mining And Combat
How can we trust that you wont grief our base?: I Have Never greifed and i wouldnt ever feel like greifing B'cuz it pisses me off when people greif me so i know how people feel
Themoonwolves20
06/05/2012 9:40 pm
Accepted as trainee. We will have you take a class in mining and combat. How many sessions would you like to take?
Bennydude7
06/05/2012 9:50 pm
15 Would be nice
Bennydude7
06/05/2012 9:44 pm
Could i go with 15?OR is that a little bit too much?
Themoonwolves20
06/05/2012 9:55 pm
Thats fine Benny
Kovren
06/05/2012 9:44 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Lumberjack
BTW, either say to me denied, or say accepted. Thanks. I have a problem with not knowing when I get something. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Honeybunz162
06/05/2012 9:46 pm
Level 43 : Master Taco
He/She spelled Waste wrong.
AxelKitty
06/05/2012 9:58 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
IGN: AxelKitty
What are you really good at in Minecraft?: I'm good with building large structures such as statues (2D and 3D statues) and some houses. (Does upgrading to snapshots count?) Also I'm good with crafting.
Why should we pick you?: I dunno I need something to do with my summer vacation. Also I've helped several friends/my sibling in Minecraft.
How can we trust that you wont grief our base?: Because on a freebuild server, I built a giant statue of a character called Karkat, Minecraft crashed, and someone blew it up. I wouldn't have someone go through the same pain I did when my statue was blown up. Plus griefing is mean. o3o
Themoonwolves20
06/06/2012 5:42 pm
IP:67.222.144.219:25565
Themoonwolves20
06/05/2012 10:10 pm
~Fancy Bump~
Themoonwolves20
06/05/2012 10:51 pm
Any1 else?
Heavenmummy
06/05/2012 11:00 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN:
What are you really good at in Minecraft?: Surviving with nothing at all when it is night time
Why should we pick you?: You should pick me as survival instructor because I am a big fan of Faction/PVP/Hardcore Servers, I and i want to show newbies how to survive with nothing at all, (also P.S i like helping people)
How can we trust that you wont grief our base?: I wont grief because it is a crime aganst minecraftia, because you destroy sombody elses work, its just like ripping someones 10 page essay in half, I just dispise it. You, one delete all traces of the work, or bits if it, and two its makes people just rage and want to punch thier PC, its just not right.
Themoonwolves20
06/05/2012 11:08 pm
Accepted as Assistant survival trainer
Beelzemon
06/05/2012 11:23 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Ranger
Trainer Application
IGN:
xkix_beelzemon
What are you really good at in Minecraft?:
Seasoned Hunger games Veteran From nothing i can Create a stable food source get full iron armor and fighting tools quick Also i can teach unique fighting and survival skills for noobs to learn how to play IE- Mob spawner EXP farm and avoiding Mobs. Also i have the unique talent of mining in complete darkness and exploring caves quick without being hurt by mobs and finding as much ore as possible
Why should we pick you?:
Well I am hoping to become well known in the minecraft community and im starting off with a texture pack i am creating then i will soon do skins then tutorials on youtube hopefully . also every time I invite a new friend to minecraft they go through the "Noob process" in which i must help them, so this Noob training camp thing would be great for getting my friends to be better at LIFE lol
I am really interested in how this things gonna work and im looking forward to having fun teaching Beginners the art of Basic survival and keeping your items PVP safe (if the situation calls for it). but to ensure i wont try anything stupid (grief your base) i will surely give some personal contact information (Email Skype etc...)

Also one more thing i don't want to feel like I am boasting so if i seem that way i don't mean to and thank you for Considering my application
Peter_2271
06/05/2012 11:33 pm
Level 22 : Expert Prince
Trainer Apply
IGN:peter2271
What are you really good at in Minecraft?: Well I am good at tactics. I also am a pretty good pvper. I am great at building. I have experience training n00bs at pvp and battle tactics. I am an expert at faction/hardcore servers.
Why should we pick you?: I have lots of experience in commanding raids and defending during sieges. I am chief of a faction's military on one server.(No its not a small faction it has about 35 people) I have single handedly defended a castle during a siege. I start factions on a weekly basis and I sometimes just start nations so n00bs wont be all alone in the wilderness.
How can we trust that you wont grief our base?: 1.Why would I grief a training camp? 2.I only grief when provoked/needed.
Peter_2271
06/06/2012 1:49 am
mist13
06/06/2012 2:10 am
Level 32 : Artisan Dragonborn
A "*Bump*" would suffice.
Themoonwolves20
06/06/2012 2:01 pm
Accepted as assistant tactical trainer
TheCl0wn
06/05/2012 11:40 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
IGN:TheCl0wn
What are you really good at in Minecraft?:Mining, survival, and knowing wich enchantment is wich.
Why should we pick you?:You probably shouldn't, I am just going around helping people. Just wanted to help with this too!
How can we trust that you wont grief our base?: Check on ANY server I've EVER been on, NO ONE, I mean NO ONE, will say that I have griefed...becuase I havn't...

(Trainer Apply)
mist13
06/05/2012 11:43 pm
Trainer Application

IGN: holymist13
What are you really good at in Minecraft?: Frankly, I play with a lot of mods. But, I know everything about them, vanilla, and anything I feel like learning about. I'm almost done memorizing the journalist's creed. I get bored easily, which leads me to learn about something new; I'm well versed.
Why should we pick you?: I saw an opportunity to teach, and I haven't done my good deed today. I don't care if you pick me or not, but I should throw myself out there nonetheless. I'm at my computer between 4pm and 2am PST, or at least I'm paying attention to it (I'm teaching myself theremin right now).
How can we trust that you wont grief our base?: The age old question? I've been on the other end, as an owner, an admin, and a builder(though that's closer to a player). Really, there is no guardsmen. Screen shots can be taken from anyone, and videos only focus on some times. I will not grief you, in anyway, but you'd have to take my word for it.

Respond soon, as I don't like to wait.
CivilizationLord
06/05/2012 11:52 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Creeper Hugger
IGN: CivilizationLord
What are you really good at in Minecraft?: I am experianced in survival and play hardcore daily I run a server (creative) and commonly need to help players and such. Red stone is among my strengths and mining, cooking, survival, builds, and combat are in my range of teaching.
Why should we pick you?: I have never EVER been banned from a server. I am experianced in teaching and do a blog on it. I have watched over 500 tutorial videos on Minecraft and know basically everything there is to know.
How can we trust that you wont grief our base?: I run a server and spend hours every day trying to prevent griefing.
Further Notes: I would be honered to fill in on any lacking place though survival and building trainer is really catching my eye
Peter_2271
06/06/2012 12:27 am
Could I be a tactical trainer?
Brendalf
06/06/2012 12:32 am
Level 44 : Master Enderdragon
IGN:HoneydewTheII
Age (we wont be haters):10
Are you bad at minecraft?:75%
What are you worst at?:Parkour thats the other 25 percent.XD
How can we trust that you wont grief our base?: I am trustful and a good miner.
mist13
06/06/2012 12:34 am
If I must choose a skill to teach, I believe survival would be my first choice. I could also teach farming. Building, I can do, but I learn more than I teach when it comes to building.
hunterbeebe
06/06/2012 1:00 am
Level 31 : Artisan Hunter
IGN: hunterbeebe
What are you really good at in Minecraft?: Farming, for the most part.
Why should we pick you?: I am a very good farmer and can teach people the basics.
How can we trust that you wont grief our base?: I never grief, and the only tool I'll have is a hoe.
TehJadeGam3r
06/06/2012 1:10 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Dragon
IGN:n0ad
What are you really good at in Minecraft?: I am great with redstone, I am also a good survivalist in minecraft. I have really good mining strategies that are effective and quick!
Why should we pick you?: I can teach the n00bs how to quickly obtain materials and survive through many situations on SMP or SSP. I can also teach the little kitties how to make very deadly traps or nice contraptions with redstone. I am also a trusted minecraft player who has been playing since alpha.
How can we trust that you wont grief our base?: I do not grief and I am really interested in this and would like to help out the minecraft n00bs and think I could help out allot.
TehJadeGam3r
06/06/2012 3:16 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Dragon
I posted yesterday and my app hasnt been read so here you go!
Themoonwolves20
06/06/2012 3:29 pm
Accepted as assistant mining trainer
ettiyeti
06/06/2012 1:14 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Unicorn
IGN:hullionio
What are you really good at in Minecraft?:building, mining, cooking
Why should we pick you?:i am experianced and im bored as hell
How can we trust that you wont grief our base?: i am a nerd... that explains it all!
Themoonwolves20
06/06/2012 2:17 pm
Accepted as assistant cook
crazypotato3
06/06/2012 1:24 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
IGN:crazypotato3
What are you really good at in Minecraft?:mostly redstone(maybe make another job for that) although i am not to bad at building and surviving
Why should we pick you?:i have been on minecraft since 1.7.3 beta so i know what i am doing, also if you do choose redstone i am almost(not quite but its still pretty good considering) FVdisco's level of redstone swag
How can we trust that you wont grief our base?:Ill be honest, i used to be a griefer. however i stopped because i realized it wasn't really fun, especially when it happened to myself. Also only noobs grief because they don't have anything better to do on minecraft(so really the trainees are the ones you should be worried about)

PS:yes spell check i know redstone and minecraft arent real words
Missy2spencer
06/06/2012 2:15 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
IGN:Missy2spencer
What are you really good at in Minecraft?: Farming
Why should we pick you?: I really enjoy playing minecraft, and I quite like the farming aspect of the game. I would be interested in teaching the basics of farming to others.
Griefing is pathetic. I have no motive to grief, and will not have one. If circumstances become unbearable, I will leave, not grief.
heartshapedBox
06/06/2012 2:18 am
Level 32 : Artisan Miner
IGN: iRilo
What are you really good at in Minecraft?: Probably building interiors and mining :3
Why should we pick you?: I love to teach, help, etc. But I do get mad sometimes.
How can we trust that you wont grief our base?: Because I'm not a griefer D:
Themoonwolves20
06/06/2012 2:00 pm
Well you are iRilo of course so Accepted as Assistant building teacher!
bloxs87654
06/06/2012 2:06 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
Trainer app:
IGN:bloxs87654
What are you really good at in Minecraft?:redstone,pvp,castles ,and spleefing.
Why should we pick you?:I have had a lot of experience with minecraft as i've had it since alpha.
How can we trust that you wont grief our base?:I Can build a little part by myself to show my appreciation.I only grief if my boss says.
bloxs87654
06/06/2012 2:21 pm
bloxs87654
06/06/2012 2:30 pm
pease look
bloxs87654
06/06/2012 2:30 pm
Can you check it :3
Themoonwolves20
06/06/2012 3:15 pm
I DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SakuraFluff
06/06/2012 2:07 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Pokemon
Trainer app
IGN: SakuraFluff
What are you really good at in Minecraft?: building quick survival houses (especially on faction servers) that last and can be expanded
Why should we pick you?: I've built about 10 bases on two or three servers that are moderately populated. We haven't been found once.
How can we trust that you wont grief our base? Why would I? Seems silly to grief someone who can easily make reparations...
Themoonwolves20
06/06/2012 2:23 pm
Accepted as Building trainer
tatrafon
06/06/2012 2:12 pm
Are you bad at Minecraft: Well, it depends. Am I bad if I have no friends? Otherwise, no.
What are you worst at: I am HORRIBLE at battling.
Why should we pick you: 'Cause I have awesome building ideas, long jumps (parkour is a piece of cake for me), and etc.
How could we trust you that you won't grief our base: I'll prove it in game. If you won't let me, ask the 26 people that let me be op on their server 'cause they think I was awesome.
Themoonwolves20
06/06/2012 2:19 pm
Accepted as trainee.
bloxs87654
06/06/2012 2:24 pm
Can you look at my app
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com