Need minecraft friend and help to get mod

minecraftgirl210's Avatar minecraftgirl2101/31/14 11:59 pm
1 emeralds 309 6
2/1/2014 1:28 am
Azie's Avatar Azie
hi, im jessica 28yrs. and i'm new to minecraft pc and would like to get a mod and need help getting one. I am also looking for minecraft friends that i can play with.message me or email me at sexylocita22@yahoo.com
minecraftgirl210
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/01/2014 1:28 am
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
Mememe41Hello. May you please replace your profile pic with something more 'child-friendly'? There are little kids on this website too.

Fixed. Please do keep things appropriate, OP.

Also, please PM a member of staff to report inappropriate avatars in the future.
02/01/2014 1:25 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Network
Mememe41
Hello. May you please replace your profile pic with something more 'child-friendly'? There are little kids on this website too. Thank you for your time.

Also, what mods are you looking for? If you don't know then here are a few good mods:
-Optifine
-Mo Creatures
-Pixelmon
-Too Many Items
02/01/2014 12:57 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Pokemon
Pokemon8756
Hello, Jessica. And I do have a solution to your problem! Go onto (Ad link removed) check out all the minecraft mod installers. They are completely virus free (Trust me, lots of people use it) and they are very easy to use! And I am a 12 year old male, but I am as mature as people can get. And one question. Are you enjoying the game so far?
02/01/2014 1:17 am
minecraftgirl210
is that a website you told me about....i do love the game i also have it on xbox live and i know how to play it on there but not on pc it is very different and hard at times lol....
02/01/2014 12:40 am
Level 35 : Artisan Artist
InvisibleFlame
Hi Jessica,

Well it's nice to see someone a bit older around here! As I'm 31 and rarely meet anyone on here above 21.

Anyway, you are going to have to be a little more specific. There are so many mods. What kind of improvements would you like to see in the game?

Did you say you're new to Minecraft? Are you enjoying it?
02/01/2014 1:14 am
minecraftgirl210
same here it is hard to find someone older...nice to meet you..i really wanted the dino mod that i recently saw on youtube there is also other mods i want with different things i just dont know what kind yet lol. but for sure the dino mod.....yes i am new to minecraft pc and i love it but im not new to the game as i have it on xbox live and also hard to find older people to play with on there too...but new to the pc minecraft and i have to say i need help on playing it too lol....
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome