Need Someone with Shaders to take Screenshots

CoolWave's Avatar CoolWave9/16/16 9:14 am
1 emeralds 191 4
9/16/2016 9:48 am
CoolWave's Avatar CoolWave
As the subject title says, I need someone with shaders and/or a good resource pack to take screenshots of my server. I will give you a donor rank if you help me with this. Reply, PM me or join: cwr.mcpro.co
Thank You!
CoolWave
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

karma police
09/16/2016 9:26 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
I Can Help But I Would Like You To Say Wich Type Of Texture Packs You Would Like,Such As A Mediaval-Styled One,Or Just A Realistic Texture Pack,Also,I Would Like To Ask You For What Version Is Your Server,So I Can Find A Texture Pack :> I Hope I Halped Baii!
CoolWave
09/16/2016 9:43 am
Any type of texture pack will do, but the theme is natural so a texture pack that goes good with trees and bushes and the like would be best. The server is 1.10 but allows for 1.8 - 1.10 clients. If you can join soon that would be great!
Latiodile
09/16/2016 9:38 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
This was way too painful to read.

I was gonna offer to help, then i read "i'll give you a donor rank on my server" if yer doing that then i'm not into it, and i don't do servers
CoolWave
09/16/2016 9:48 am
If you are concerned that I beg for donations, then that is false because I myself hate servers that beg for donations and votes. I pay for the server myself so donations aren't necessary but they can help. Also the donor ranks are not op, because I believe they are just gifts for donating, not items players buy. But they are also useful to give to people who help me.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome