New Comp

Derpymun's Avatar Derpymun4/26/15 9:14 pm
1 emeralds 227 5
4/27/2015 4:20 pm
zoecGxhbmV0bWluZWNyYWZ0's Avatar zoecGxhbmV0bWluZWNyYWZ0
Haii

Just wondering if i should make my new comp water cooled...
Derpymun
Level 8 : Apprentice Skinner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/27/2015 4:20 pm
Level 21 : Expert Ninja
zoecGxhbmV0bWluZWNyYWZ0
If you needed it, you know you'd need it. It's unnecessary 99% of the time, and expensive too.
04/27/2015 7:53 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Karayun
If you're not planning on overclocking your PC you'd be better off going with fans really.

Low end water cooling has about the same effect as a high end fan and heat sink for roughly the same price. It's important to do the proper research on your motherboard to get the information you need on buying parts otherwise you might end up with two things that don't work together.

You also have to take into account that water cooling, no matter what you use, does have a chance to leak and potentially damage your system.

Planet Minecraft really isn't a good place to get answers to these questions so here's a youtuber that has many videos on liquid cooling and even videos on liquid vs fans. He also has a forum which you would get better help from than here.: https://www.youtube.com/user/Jayztwocents
04/27/2015 4:15 pm
Level 22 : Expert Crafter
Killertoad
Eh, I would trust us from the PC Group (most of us currently work in the computer field). Not to be cocky, we know quite a bit about computers. I've built countless computers, and built even more parts lists for people.

Water cooling isn't as dangerous as it used to be, with the closed loop cooling and all, it's pretty safe.
04/26/2015 11:17 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Taco
Johnanater
DerpymunHaii

Just wondering if i should make my new comp water cooled...

What's the specs, if it overheats yes go with a water cooled. But it's gonna be harder than just normal fans
04/26/2015 9:27 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
devTravisPerson
Depends.

Do you plan to OC?
What did you choose?
What Motherboard?
Budget?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com