New thread design??

zoobros's Avatar zoobros3/2/18 2:55 pm
1 emeralds 145 9
3/2/2018 7:46 pm
Azie's Avatar Azie
I just noticed that something strange. The design got changed. Here i am asking you people what you think of it. I personally think its bad, it doesnt suit the website and makes PMC not as it was before. It just looks too modern. Like compare it to everything pixelated and old school-ish looking, then look at the too modern-ish design. The diamonds are not where they are susposed to be, everything is the same colors. It just looks ugly.

#BringBackTheOldDesign

Here is a poll in which you can vote and tell dem owners what' chu think!
zoobros
Level 28 : Expert Caveman

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/02/2018 7:46 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
We appreciate the feedback. Due to the volume of threads regarding the design changes, I'm gonna start locking these and directing everyone to a currently open public ticket for discussion.

https://www.planetminecraft.com/tickets/6047/
03/02/2018 3:32 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Pokemon
JediJerboa
I like it. I honestly think it looks more modern and professional. As the manager of the sci-fi thread here, I find this change easy to read since it organizes all the replies to one specific comment. You can get an overview of the thread too with the thread summaries, witch is way better than flipping through page after page for all the info you need. Only thing I really need is the search function back so I can find specific information.
03/02/2018 3:24 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Architect
Jaczeg
uh halp
It looks bad ._.
03/02/2018 3:01 pm
Level 1 : New Engineer
AwesomeAhmad1
A. They're working on it. Hence why it's half pixelated and half modern.
B. I believe this website should of got a UI update long time back.
C. Looks sexy so far.
D. Most of the stuff aren't final, so not the best time to judge it fully.
E. I have no clue why you hate it so much..
03/02/2018 3:49 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Pokemon
JediJerboa
I wholeheartedly agree.
03/02/2018 3:03 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Professor
Acier
agree comepletely
03/02/2018 3:02 pm
zoobros
Dude i cant imagine PMC with that flat trash, you get me?

Why cant they just keep it as it is, that is how PMC is, thats how it should be.
03/02/2018 3:11 pm
Level 1 : New Engineer
AwesomeAhmad1
If companies, organizations, or any type of community never update it'll die. Maybe not today, maybe not in a couple of years, but eventually it will. This is known in the industry, but pretty much the consumer does not know what they want unless you show them it. Nobody had a problem with flip phones but with the wide-spread use of smartphones as we know them, you wouldn't even dare buy a flip phone. My point is, this could be for the best. Just let them update, then try to judge it. I believe you're being too conservative about the whole situation. You're not giving it a try, you want everything to stay the same.
03/02/2018 5:13 pm
zoobros
I just dont see any point in changing it, it will not die just beacuse of that. The modern look is literally on every website novadays, but PMC atleast used something that was unique (pixelated, fancy) But this is just plain, one color, nothing special about it. Just makes it look bad and i feel uncomftorable using the new design, atleast i hope they will add some kind of a button where you can switch betwen the trash modern style or the old epic unique style.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome