Opinions, Opinions

number1_Master's Avatar number1_Master11/1/11 7:57 am
1 emeralds 148 5
11/1/2011 5:42 pm
number1_Master's Avatar number1_Master
I had a youtube channel for some time now. Now, I think it's time to ask pmc what I should finally start with. My channel is MacMusicMinecraft (mac because apple products are awesome and I own some).
These are some of the topics I think I should film: iMovie (video editor for macs), surviving your first day(s) in Minecraft, music videos using minecraft (planning on that but idk if I should come back to it), tutorials about java coding (but probably thenewboston will be better at it then me), making/installing texture packs (mainly mac), and installing different mods (mainly mac).
Well, thats all, vote for one of those, or please post an idea that you would like.
**Note**
Don't insult me that I think Apple Products are awesome, thats not what I want this topic to be about
**BTW Note**
I'm an amazing video editor, so I can film/edit lets plays. Also, (and i feel weird saying this) do you guys think I should make a "business" charging (for cheap prices) different types of edits on videos? Ex: 5-10 second intro free, $5 = unlimited second intro with other affects in the music, and so on.
number1_Master
Level 40 : Master Droid

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/01/2011 5:42 pm
number1_Master
Slub77
number1_MasterI had a youtube channel for some time now. Now, I think it's time to ask pmc what I should finally start with. My channel is MacMusicMinecraft (mac because apple products are awesome and I own some).
These are some of the topics I think I should film: iMovie (video editor for macs), surviving your first day(s) in Minecraft, music videos using minecraft (planning on that but idk if I should come back to it), tutorials about java coding (but probably thenewboston will be better at it then me), making/installing texture packs (mainly mac), and installing different mods (mainly mac).
Well, thats all, vote for one of those, or please post an idea that you would like.
**Note**
Don't insult me that I think Apple Products are awesome, thats not what I want this topic to be about
**BTW Note**
I'm an amazing video editor, so I can film/edit lets plays. Also, (and i feel weird saying this) do you guys think I should make a "business" charging (for cheap prices) different types of edits on videos? Ex: 5-10 second intro free, $5 = unlimited second intro with other affects in the music, and so on.

In order:

iMovie: You may want to list out all the possible features and tricks first, as you may find that alot can be compressed in to one video due to similar functions, you don't want 2min video's of you pressing a key combination, then another 2min vid for another if you get what I mean

Minecraft: There are many things like this in place, so unless your bringing something else to the table such as instead of using the basic methods, introduce 1.9 featurs, or even use a SP mod that changes the way your game works such as the kingdoms mod, thus this would bring more originality to your series.

music videos: This is pretty risky due to the amount that are out there so I strongly advise you do research, and testings and previews before you put it up for the mainstream, and you may want to looking in to using other programs for creating the video it self. (See captainsparkle music video:: Revenge)

java coding: be more specific when you say tutorials for java, as the subject is extreamly broad so unless you plan on going through everything java, I would reccomend you point it in a certain area and make sure that is clear, such as creating mods for minecraft. Minecraft mod making: <name>

making/installing texture packs I can't see this being more then 2 video's long tbh, so perhaps as well as them reviews on texture packs, illustrating how the Tp effects the gameplay and what mood it brings, the way the artist has achieved such effects in order to enable your viewers to use said methods in there own TP, as well as implement the TP in to gameplay for a let's play series, thus tieing the two together and make a bond between the two to get even more views for both video's.

- End of the video "To see this Tp in action head over to <video link annotation> to see me playing in my let's play with this TP on"

you just made my day with that
11/01/2011 4:59 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Ranger
Slub77
number1_MasterI had a youtube channel for some time now. Now, I think it's time to ask pmc what I should finally start with. My channel is MacMusicMinecraft (mac because apple products are awesome and I own some).
**Note**
**BTW Note**

In order:

iMovie: You may want to list out all the possible features and tricks first, as you may find that alot can be compressed in to one video due to similar functions, you don't want 2min video's of you pressing a key combination, then another 2min vid for another if you get what I mean

Minecraft: There are many things like this in place, so unless your bringing something else to the table such as instead of using the basic methods, introduce 1.9 featurs, or even use a SP mod that changes the way your game works such as the kingdoms mod, thus this would bring more originality to your series.

music videos: This is pretty risky due to the amount that are out there so I strongly advise you do research, and testings and previews before you put it up for the mainstream, and you may want to looking in to using other programs for creating the video it self. (See captainsparkle music video:: Revenge)

java coding: be more specific when you say tutorials for java, as the subject is extreamly broad so unless you plan on going through everything java, I would reccomend you point it in a certain area and make sure that is clear, such as creating mods for minecraft. Minecraft mod making: <name>

making/installing texture packs I can't see this being more then 2 video's long tbh, so perhaps as well as them reviews on texture packs, illustrating how the Tp effects the gameplay and what mood it brings, the way the artist has achieved such effects in order to enable your viewers to use said methods in there own TP, as well as implement the TP in to gameplay for a let's play series, thus tieing the two together and make a bond between the two to get even more views for both video's.

- End of the video "To see this Tp in action head over to <video link annotation> to see me playing in my let's play with this TP on"
11/01/2011 4:37 pm
number1_Master
bumpity bump bump bump
11/01/2011 8:06 am
Level 34 : Artisan Unicorn
Mijichu
I think it's cool that you want to do videos for mac-users, that could actually be helpful for a lot of people if done right. I actually have someone in mind who'd benefit from that, heh.
I don't know about charging for intros. It's good that you want to have compensation for what you do, and I believe that people should get rewards for the things they put effort into. Just be careful, guy. They may not pay/want to.
11/01/2011 8:10 am
number1_Master
so up to 20 seconds
thanks for your advice
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome