People in PMC that you should know

Jt9's Avatar Jt91/22/12 10:46 pm
1 emeralds 167 2
1/22/2012 11:02 pm
jhaynie123's Avatar jhaynie123
Here is a list of the PMC-ers that you can recognize in the PMC community!

Projects
----------
The Epic Poster- This guy always posts cool custom terrains and big cities, he usually gets 30+ diamonds.

The Adventure Map Guy - This person likes to posted adventure maps, would usually get 1-5 diamonds, and little or no downloads

The Cool Guy - This guy usually says "This is a cool thing I made. Yeah, it's cool."

Very Epic Guy - Posts very cool structures but no download, people ask him for a download but it never gets put in there. (AKA Cyprezz)

Texture Packs
---------------------
Realistic Pack Guy - This guy ALWAYS posts texture packs that make MC look realistic. Usually makes zombies and ghasts bloody.

Simple Guy - Always posts texture packs named "Simple Pack" and says it's great for slow computers.

Skins
----------
Color Guy - Skins are usually some random color or just grey

The Epic Skin Guy - Always posts very detailed and epic skins

Servers
----------------
Awesome Guy - His server is very big and is well known among the Minecrafters.

The Desperate for Players Guy - This guy is always saying "Come join my awesome server!!!"

The Map Guy - This guy's server is usually survival island type maps or adventure maps.

Blogs
-----------

Newsman - This guy loves to make blogs that tell 'Minecraft News'.

The Storyteller - Always posts stories about random Minecraft stuff like Steve. The stories usually have 3 parts

Tutorials guy - Loves to post tutorials to help people. Is always friendly.

Request Guy - Posts blogs to ask people to make a mod/skin for him.

Mods
------------

The Simple Guy - This guy always has original ideas and makes them into mods. His mods usually gets into to the popular section.

The Epic Guy - This guy is very good at making mods, his mods get 50+ diamonds even though some people don't really like his mods.

The More Ores Guy - This guy makes mods that adds more ores or tools, usually cooper and tin.

The Enjoy Guy - This guy puts Enjoy! when he posts a mod. (aka me)

The silent guy - He posts his mods but briefly explains them.

The Mod Stealer - He posts mods that are not his and usually would not put a description. His mod posts always get removed. Always level 1.

The Dirt to Diamonds Guy - His mods are "dirt to diamonds" or "Coal smelts into diamonds". He gets lots of diamonds even though the mod is retarded.

Commenters (Only in mods section)
--------------------
The Crash Guy - Would post "This mod crashed my minecraft!", He just doesn't know how it works

The Positive Guy - Is always positive, telling the guy ideas and how great the mod is.

The Negative Guy - Always not agreeing with the modder.

How many PMC-ers do you recognize from your past?
Which one are you? Post you answers in the comments below!
Jt9
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Modder