Please help :(

DigitalFlame's Avatar DigitalFlame6/25/11 8:06 pm
1 emeralds 238 6
6/25/2011 11:28 pm
mommaCarole's Avatar mommaCarole
Ok, So im 15 and there's this girl.. who's popular and has tones of friends. I used to talk to her.. but not much and she probably the most beautiful girl I've seen.. But I cant talk to her because I have no confidence what so ever.. and Im not the most popular guy in school but im kinda friends with everyone.. except one or two people and im not the smartest or the dumbest.. but I don't want to be vein but I am one of the most toughest and strongest kid in school. I have no idea how to start a conversation with her and I have no idea what to do.Shes normally in my minds :S I have no idea why, Even songs remind me of her and I know how to treat a girl . So can any one give me some advise? or tips?!. Many thanks for those who answer. I know this is a bit cheesy for this website but what the heck.
DigitalFlame
Level 45 : Master Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/25/2011 11:28 pm
Level 54 : Grandmaster Witch
mommaCarole
DF: take it from an old fart who wasted a LOT of time waiting for a guy to be brave enough to talk to me... JUST DO IT. Girls usually wait for the guys to come to them, and the guys are too freaked out to try.

(I found it worked out a lot better when I just went up to the guy I wanted and said "you taken? no? good, now you are." Of course, I was 24 when I did that, but still... we've been married 16 years now because of that!)
06/25/2011 9:16 pm
Level 45 : Master Architect
DigitalFlame
Thanks every one! really helped me out
06/25/2011 9:11 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Pixel Puncher
Baddibu
With 16 i started love a girl i don't know! I saw her everyday in school!
And, like you, songs remind me at her! Today she's my girlfriend!

I never married to speak with her, until one day! I saw her, walk in my direction, and a low "Hi" came from me! She answered, we talked and I asked after her name! "Alina", i loved her bevore i knew her name! After a time, i asked her, whether we want to meet once, but she sad "no". I thought "Shit Sebastian, what have you did?" After two or tree days she came to me, and her following words was music im my ears: "Sebastian, me and my friends later go out, we may go to a disco, you want to come with us?" And what did i answered? Yes, "yes"! We talked the whole night, drunk some beer, and rather late the night, bevore i went home, she gave me a kiss on the cheek and sad "You're really nice" Since that we meet more often, at some point every day, and today she's my girlfriend! Sure, i was super shy, and the "Hi" just slipped out of my mouth, but it has happened! And I advise you, so stupid it sounds, and so shy you are, just do it, Brother! If she say yes, lets meet, or not, you two will definitely talk again! I mean, from the day i addressed her and the day we become a couple, passed 4 whole months! A long time, but it was worth the time!
I hope it will give something to you two!

(Sorry for my bad english, i'm from germany!)
06/25/2011 8:48 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Mountaineer
GrizzlyAmish
@oger520 - it's in the Everything Else forum, so it's perfectly fine.

Back to Digital,

You don't have to come out strong when you want to talk to her. If you do, it could frighten her off or give off a bad impression. Start with some simple small talk. You used to talk to her, so say something like "Hey, how's it goin?" Just do some small talk over time, and eventually you two could start talkin some more.
Just gotta play it cool, man.
06/25/2011 8:21 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
gibblez98
I think you should just talk to her. It may seem scary at first, but you have to say "I'm extremely nervous right now because..." And tell her what you like about, and why you like being around her. If she's not interested, or if shes taken, there's nothing else you can really do. And the reality is, you just move on. You still have plenty of life left, You're only fifteen. Hope this helps.
06/25/2011 8:20 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
oger520
1 idk you are posting this on a minecraft forum
2 i know when youre coming from
3 i been in youre situation before so ill try to help you out what i would do is i would pick a day make it soon otherwise u might lose her and good does that suck lol and decide what to say some of the things from your post would be and when you want to talk to her dont wait till she by herself go right up to her with her friends and ask her if you can talk for a minute and if shes on ur mind that prob means you really like her hope this helps lol
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome