Plugin Creation service

A5H73Y's Avatar A5H73Y4/17/13 11:59 am
8/2/2013 1:24 pm
SwishOriginal's Avatar SwishOriginal
Hey all, recently I've had alot of private requests for bukkit plugins.
Today I am making my service public, when you fill out the guide below I will consider everything and tell my my final decision.

If you want to know of my previous plugin experience:
NoSwear = Almost 130,000 downloads.
Carz = 86,000 downloads.
Parkour = Very large / advanced plugin.

So if you think im fit for the job of creating your desired plugin, fill in the form below:

Urgency:
Helpful Donation: (Y / N)
A5H73Y
Level 42 : Master Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/02/2013 1:24 pm
Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
SwishOriginal

Plugin Description: PM me for details about the plugin.

Urgency: Low - Medium

Helpful Donation: I can donate if it is required.
07/19/2013 10:23 am
Level 1 : New Miner
gamepixel13
Plugin Description: PRIZEEGG
Item: Dragonegg Replaces Real Dragon egg for kit support

commands and premissons:
/additem 1-99 <---Thechance. opens gui and you will put in items you want over enchant support
Premisson egg.add
/pb use opens thee egg with a gui an with 1-5 items

Urgency: Something cool to to get more players

Helpful Donation: (2$)
04/29/2013 7:31 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
3DNick
Name: Caleb
IGN: snowfun99
Donation: $10 for the plugin. (If it works flawless after all tests).
Plugin requested: I need a plugin that had a sphere invisible world border and the following things in one plugin. It's a battledome plugin that I want. It should have to teams with colored nametags red and blue. The rest can be talked about in Skype. If you've watched bajan canadian you will know the rest.
04/25/2013 2:18 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
jusmcl
Plugin Description: (I made a post on Bukkit forums a while ago and no one has taken me up developing the plugin. I also need a plugin dev for my server, which i can definitely pay you for doing so if you keep the plugins you make updated and develop the plugins i need. The plugins dont have to be updated every craftbukkit build but i will tell you what craft bukkit version i am using.)
http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/need-d ... em.138347/
Urgency: VeryHigh
Helpful donation: How much do you want for something like this? Like i said above i have no problem paying you but I would expect my plugins and needs to be 1st priority over the plugins you are developing for little or no donations. Fastest way to reach me is to add me on skype.
I also need this plugin to be as light weight as possible. I need the code to be neat and tidy and i need the source code to be available.
04/23/2013 12:13 am
Level 39 : Artisan Engineer
Rawwk
Plugin Description: Similar to factions, but without many things. A simple "Gang Wars" plugin, create a group, fight other gangs, no setting homes, no claiming, with leaderboards of top kill / death gangs and many more.
Urgency: Not too high, just something to make the server better without using factions because it feels weird in a Gang server using /f.
Helpful Donation: (Y / N): Could possibly be if the server is out of tester phase & the server gets bigger w/ donations.
04/23/2013 12:09 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
coldhawk
Plugin Description:a plugin when you join the server lets you pick between races and certain spawn points for each race
Urgency:low
Helpful Donation: (Y / N)1o dollars when done
04/23/2013 12:07 am
Level 20 : Expert Skinner
ImCrafterman
Plugin Description:custume score bord(plus others i may think of after i see your working)
Urgency:needed really soon (opening server soon)
Helpful Donation: (Y / N)Sorry i can not donate
04/23/2013 12:04 am
Level 25 : Expert Engineer
LiquidChildren1
Can you make me a plugin that will take score values from a scoreboard objective, and be able to say the score value, and even post the highest few values on a sign with the players names? I would like this for a competitive mini game server that has multiple games to play.

Maybe a command block command like /liquid save @p Objectivename ValueA, and on a sign, you would write $ValueAn1$ where "ValueA" is a set of scores for a game, "n" means to display a players name, rather than their score "s", and "1" means the 1st highest score in the list.

So that if that players score at that game was beaten, reversely, someone with a higher score had their value "saved" to the ValueA set, the sign would update automatically with the new players name and score, demoting the other player to second place.

Is this too much to ask?
04/22/2013 10:01 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
PrinceMcKay
Plugin Description: Wasted from shotbow
Urgency:Low-Medium
Helpful Donation: N Sorry don't got much money to spare

BTW i like ur NoSwear its good really good i use it
04/22/2013 2:45 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Narwhal
Nfell2009
Plugin Description:
The Arena plugin, where I can make custom classes then when someone clicks the sign they get TPed to a waiting room. The person with correct perms can then force a game but when it reachs 6 players the game will begin countdown then they all get TPed to a set locations in the map but random ordered. With permissions etc. Thanks!

My Server IP: TCGames.gs-mc.net
Urgency: Needed Badly!
Helpful Donation: (Y / N): If it works well, I could try and donate or something
04/22/2013 2:26 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Architect
_Raizel
Skype: i got one but no mic ( i use Hotmail )(pm me if u want it )

Plugin Description: a drop party plugin that u can edit the time and region i mean i can set drop party after every 24 hours by doing /db setnow at the time what u want and before drop party plugin starts it will say [ Drop party will start in 1 min to join do /dp join and to leave do /dp leave ] and i can select the region using worldedit or anything else
can u make that for me ?

Urgency: Medium -- High

Thanks you
04/22/2013 1:13 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Modder
dbo008
add me on skype...
04/22/2013 12:54 pm
A5H73Y
dbo008Skype: db0er123
Plugin Description: Smash from shotbow
Urgency: for serevrs
Helpful Donation: Yes, 45 - 60$

imma give you a challenge :p

Sounds fun
Private message me with the exact description of the plugin
04/22/2013 12:39 pm
dbo008
Plugin Description: Smash from shotbow
Urgency: for servers
Helpful Donation: Yes, 45 - 60$

imma give you a challenge :p
04/17/2013 12:27 pm
dbo008
aha. those plugins are nice work.
would you be interested in joining me in the progress of making a server like ShotBow ? i got most of their games done already. (100% the same)
04/17/2013 12:39 pm
A5H73Y
I appreciate the offer but I literally cant work as a group, too much drama.
I have to work alone sorry...
04/17/2013 12:02 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Narwhal
Nfell2009
Just a question... is donation amount required? Because that seems to be like your selling a service.
04/17/2013 12:22 pm
A5H73Y
No it is not required at all, depending on how big the plugin is and if someone has donated they will be first on the list.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome