PMC critic Looking for more followers

dragin276's Avatar dragin2762/8/13 9:10 pm
1 emeralds 155 5
2/9/2013 9:04 pm
dragin276's Avatar dragin276
Hi guys dragin here but of corse you can call me drag for short

i am a fairly experienced minecraft player and i know allot about the game i would like to help you choose the right servers to join, the right skins to wear and the right texture packs to use. i know alot about what players want and i am happily going onto servers, texture packs, skins, mods and alot of other great stuff in minecraft and usually posting comments on them i strive to help others through this because really there is nothing worse than joining a bad server or installing a corrupt or horrible mod

if you would like to help me to help others review my comments and check my posts and add to them.

in any means if i say something like "oh that server isn't very good blah blah blah" and others think that it is amazing feel free to correct me because i will only post what i have experienced and seen

i will mostly bee doing servers and skins
occasionally texture packs and ver rarely mods but if you want to see more mods or skins for example i WILL do more of them upon your request also if you would like your server or mod ETC to be reviewed by me send me a private message here on PMC

Thanks
-drag
dragin276
Level 3 : Apprentice Warrior