PMC lacking active moderators?

-Miku's Avatar -Miku9/6/13 8:01 am
9/6/2013 8:56 am
Seivelath's Avatar Seivelath
Hello, after my recent browsing on the forums, there's the locked threads where they show the rules, what to do etc. and I recently saw a thread that broke the rule and no moderator hasn't closed the thread yet/not replied to it. (the thread was created 3 days ago)

Don't you think that the moderators need to do their job well/PMC lack active moderators?
-Miku
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/06/2013 8:56 am
Level 23 : Expert Network
Seivelath
Supernova666
SeivelathThe PMC moderators can get very busy. They may not have enough time to look at every report they get instantly. You must be just patient...
does that suffice what your trying to point out?

Yep.

Good. I feel somewhat redeemed then...
09/06/2013 8:41 am
Level 56 : Grandmaster Pyro
Supernova666
SeivelathThe PMC moderators can get very busy. They may not have enough time to look at every report they get instantly. You must be just patient...

Yep.
09/06/2013 8:30 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
DragoPug
They have jobs and just report it.
09/06/2013 8:28 am
Level 43 : Master Pokemon
Jacob Rigoberto
They are not lacking active moderators. I posted a copied skin and it was removed in less than a hour
09/06/2013 8:26 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Engineer
calvin99407
Do PMC need more staff
09/06/2013 8:31 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
DragoPug
Dude, you're practically asking to be a mod.
09/06/2013 8:33 am
Seivelath
Hrm...
I don't think we need sherlock for this case.
This means I can hire him for that person that got murdered somehow.
09/06/2013 8:25 am
Seivelath
Supernova666
SeivelathThe PMC moderators can get very busy. They may not have enough time to look at every report they get. You must be just patient...

We do look at every report we get, some reports may take longer to be seen than others, but they all get looked at and dealt with, we try to make it as quick as possible, but with 45 site mods and 15 forum mods, to moderate the site/forums which houses over a million members, not everything will be done instantly.

Sorry. I shall reword myself.
The PMC moderators can get very busy. They may not have enough time to look at every report they get instantly. You must be just patient...
09/06/2013 8:22 am
Level 56 : Grandmaster Pyro
Supernova666
SeivelathThe PMC moderators can get very busy. They may not have enough time to look at every report they get. You must be just patient...

We do look at every report we get, some reports may take longer to be seen than others, but they all get looked at and dealt with, we try to make it as quick as possible, but with 45 site mods and 15 forum mods, to moderate the site/forums which houses over a million members, not everything will be done instantly.
09/06/2013 8:07 am
Seivelath
God, this was answered something like 8 months ago, but since your new, I shall elaborate.

The PMC moderators can get very busy. They may not have enough time to look at every report they get. You must be just patient...
09/06/2013 8:05 am
Level 47 : Master Lad
Doggle
Moderators do, indeed do work. Unfortunately we are not paid, so we should not be expected to do everything instantly. We have lives and other things which take priority. If you see something you believe is breaking the rules report is and let the mods handle it. Us mods are people remember, gamers, playing lots of games, not just Minecraft, we have school and/or jobs, friends, family, and many other things. We have a lot of active moderators, unfortunately we can't be active clearing everything up instantly 24/7 as we are a relatively small be effective team, with a bigger team it would cause too much chaos and things would not get done properly.
09/06/2013 8:12 am
Level 39 : Artisan Scribe
Jetra
And to add to that, sometimes we get reports that we aren't sure about or are looking into such as multi-accounts, ban evaders, or possibly something bigger. It's not just Lock and done, forums and up do a bit of investigative work sometimes, especially thread spammers.
09/06/2013 8:08 am
Seivelath
Darn you doggle, I was going to answer this... :I
09/06/2013 8:10 am
Level 47 : Master Lad
Doggle
Why steal the question about the mods from the mods
09/06/2013 8:36 am
Level 1 : New Miner
DDOS
While you were on this "PMC lacking active moderators" post -