Pokemon school rp application

Dialga's Avatar Dialga9/29/12 6:49 am
9/30/2012 2:12 pm
KanadeBakura's Avatar KanadeBakura
hey guys, i decided to make a pokemon school rp because everyone likes pokemon and rping, so heres the app:
Click to reveal
Student or Teacher (teachers must be legenderys):
Nickname (if you dont list one you'll just be called by your pokemon name):
pokemon (students cant be legendary pokemon but shaymin counts as both(so you can be shaymin as a student or a teacher)):
if your a teacher what classes will you teach?
if your a student what classes will you be in (you can do any of them unless your not the type listed next to it(and also need to have at least 3)):
what house will you be in? (there is, Minecraftia, Equestria, Pallet and Apeture) :
backstory:
appearance:

Click to reveal
These are the lessons:
battle, levitating (for psychic's) , hm's, move learning (teachers can choose which one they want to do a lesson, hovering (for ghost's),walk through walls (for ghosts), making pokefood, Healing items and bed duty (bed duty isn't a lesson, its just something one teacher can do a night)

Click to reveal
hm list:
dive, cut, rock smash, strength, fly, defog, surf, flash, rock climb, waterfall, whirlpool,

backstory:
Click to reveal
Dialga (the head master) was born at the start of time as a guardian, he was created by the creator of all in every world they have a different name, this time it was arceus, him and palkia we're chosen to guard space and time with giratina, then one day dialga fell out when he was travelling
through the space time continuum he fell out and landed at this abandonded pokemon gym and decided to make it a school for pokemon

also there is NO rping in this thread, we will make a rp thread for the story soon and im the headmaster
Dialga
Level 37 : Artisan Princess

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/30/2012 2:10 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
KanadeBakura
but i said Aperture in my house
09/29/2012 10:59 am
KanadeBakura
do I have to re-apply because of the new app?
09/29/2012 11:08 am
Dialga
No, all you need to is say what house you want to be in,
09/29/2012 9:15 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
CGirlz101
Student or Teacher (teachers must be legenderys): Student
Nickname (if you dont list one you'll just be called by your pokemon name): Skylar
pokemon (students cant be legendary pokemon but shaymin counts as both(so you can be shaymin as a student or a teacher)): Jiggly Puff
if your a teacher what classes will you teach? NA
if your a student what classes will you be in (you can do any of them unless your not the type listed next to it(and also need to have at least 3)): making pokefood, healing items and battle.
what house will you be in? (there is, Minecraftia, Equestria, Pallet and Apeture) : Minecraftia
backstory: When I was a young pokeball, I have always wanted to defeat the legendary's. I lived in Minecraftia with my mother, My father is always busy trying to avenge the humans who destroyed my fathers family, I want to be just like him one day, So one pokeday later I went into the forest where all the other pokemons hang out, starteld I heard a rustling sound coming from a bush behind me, A pokesecond later I was trapped inside trying to get out of the ball. No use, I then grew older and got used to my owner and grew more powerful, I wish I could see my parents again one day.
appearance: I have a big fat plump pink body with pink large cute eyes and a pokeberry in my hand.
09/29/2012 9:34 am
Dialga
what about your school house? Minecraftia, Equestria, Pallet or Apeture?
09/29/2012 9:17 am
Level 28 : Expert Pony
Linkofages
Most people rp in 3rd person not first person. Just giving you a tip.
09/29/2012 9:10 am
KanadeBakura
anyway you didn't use the app thing
09/29/2012 8:16 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
acmilandimitri
Name: Dimitri Pantzos
Skype Name: acmilandimitri
Sex:Male
Are you good with technology in Minecraft: Yes I own 4 servers
Can you install plug-ins: Yes Very good at plugins
Can you make one? Almost
Maturness 1 - 10: 9-10
Any previous server experience: Yes Owning and Admin
Are you a trusted person: Very
From 1 - 10 how good are you with commands: 10
09/29/2012 9:01 am
Dialga
this isn't something for server's, its a forum rp
09/29/2012 8:10 am
Dialga
BUMP
09/29/2012 7:54 am
Dialga
LinkofagesStudent or Teacher (teachers must be legenderys): Student
Nickname (if you dont list one you'll just be called by your pokemon name): Pika
pokemon (students cant be legendary pokemon but shaymin counts as both(so you can be shaymin as a student or a teacher)): Pikachu
if your a student what classes will you be in (you can do any of them unless your not the type listed next to it(and also need to have at least 3)): Defog,Flash,Surf
what house will you be in? (there is, Minecraftia, Equestria, Pallet and Apeture) : Equestria
backstory: Later
appearance: Look at avatar.

all right your in but you need to change it a bit because all hm's count as 1 class the hm's are there to show you what they are
09/29/2012 7:51 am
Linkofages
Student or Teacher (teachers must be legenderys): Student
Nickname (if you dont list one you'll just be called by your pokemon name): Pika
pokemon (students cant be legendary pokemon but shaymin counts as both(so you can be shaymin as a student or a teacher)): Pikachu
if your a student what classes will you be in (you can do any of them unless your not the type listed next to it(and also need to have at least 3)): Hm,Making food,Healing
what house will you be in? (there is, Minecraftia, Equestria, Pallet and Apeture) : Equestria
backstory: Later
appearance: Look at avatar.
09/29/2012 7:49 am
Dialga
i have changed the app so its cleaner
09/29/2012 7:40 am
Linkofages
Make a backstory, make the app cleaner.
09/29/2012 7:39 am
Dialga
RoxthesoxThe thread wasn't executed correctly, and thus the community has taken it as a cold dish of anchovies, with distaste. Perhaps overhauling the thread a little could help change people's opinions. Trust me I know what I'm talking about. I've been here for a year, and I have over 3000 posts that are only roleplay (as far as I know).

how would we overhaul the thread
09/29/2012 7:39 am
KanadeBakura
wow everyone is joining
09/29/2012 7:38 am
Linkofages
I could think of a backstory and make the app a little cleaner if you want.....
09/29/2012 7:37 am
Level 39 : Artisan Warrior
Pinkie_Pie12570
This is the 4th Pokemon school RP

The only one successful was silentaeros

I'll
Apply for the sake of thickening a nonexistent plot.
09/29/2012 7:34 am
Level 43 : Master Herobrine
Conor3D
But I think this is the first Pokemon School Rp
And please stop the war, or the thread will get taken down
09/29/2012 7:33 am
Linkofages
You know what... I ll try this rp but if i find 3 things wrong with it while rping im quitting.
09/29/2012 7:32 am
KanadeBakura
Seriously guys, stop with the war
09/29/2012 7:33 am
Dialga
yeah i agree, this was supposed to be a rp for pokemon lovers, and now, we get this?
09/29/2012 7:28 am
Linkofages
Im just saying, most of us rpers are SICK of school rps
09/29/2012 7:28 am
KanadeBakura
Thanks for constructive criticism(if it is ) this will help us become a better RP
09/29/2012 7:27 am
Dialga
Linkofages
Mrdialga14
Roxthesox

Yeah, uh, no.

dude, just because you dont like pokemon dont mean you need to spoil people's fun

Hey he may like pokemon, but we are SICK of school rps.

you are, not me not acertony not C0N0RB0B nor KanadeBakura, and roxthesox im sorry for saying you dont like pokemon,
09/29/2012 7:26 am
Level 39 : Artisan Warrior
Pinkie_Pie12570
Yeah... Uh

High school - Check

Supernatural/unusual styles - Check

No story - Check

No quality - Check

Not ruining people's fun, just stating the facts.
09/29/2012 7:29 am
Dialga
it doesn't have a story yet due to how many people have joined, we will do it when we have teachers and a fair amount of students
09/29/2012 7:24 am
KanadeBakura
yep I see
09/29/2012 7:23 am
KanadeBakura
Student or Teacher (teachers must be legenderys):Student
Nickname (if you dont list one you'll just be called by your pokemon name):
pokemon (students cant be legendary pokemon but shaymin counts as both(so you can be shaymin as a student or a teacher)):Riolu
if your a teacher what classes will you teach?These are the lessons:
battle, levitating (for psychic's) , hm's, hm list:
dive, cut, rock smash, strength, fly, defog, surf, flash, rock climb, waterfall, whirlpool, move learning (teachers can choose which one they want to do a lesson, hovering (for ghost's),walk through walls (for ghosts), making pokefood, Healing items and bed duty (bed duty isn't a lesson, its just something one teacher can do a night)
if your a student what classes will you be in (you can do any of them unless your not the type listed next to it(and also need to have at least 3)):making pokefood,healing items and move learning
what house will you be in? (there is, Minecraftia, Equestria, Pallet and Apeture) :Aperture
09/30/2012 2:12 pm
KanadeBakura
shows it in here
Linkofages
Mrdialga14
Roxthesox

Yeah, uh, no.

dude, just because you dont like pokemon dont mean you need to spoil people's fun

Hey he may like pokemon, but we are SICK of school rps.
09/29/2012 7:21 am
Dialga
Roxthesox

Yeah, uh, no.

09/29/2012 7:21 am
Linkofages
Well you dont have to be a jerk to him, what did he do to you?
09/29/2012 7:20 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Crafter
Acertony
Linkofages
Acertony
Roxthesox

Yeah, uh, no.

Then GTFO!

You dont have to be mean, you could say something like this. Can you please leave since your not joining? etc. instead of being a jerk

well these peole dont need to say anything if they dont like this
KanadeBakura
which shaymin should be legendary?
Dialga
any of them, i would prefer if a teacher was shaymin that they were shiny because it is different to the student shaymin's
Linkofages
Acertony
Roxthesox

Yeah, uh, no.

Then GTFO!

You dont have to be mean, you could say something like this. Can you please leave since your not joining? etc. instead of being a jerk
09/29/2012 7:18 am
Acertony
Roxthesox

Yeah, uh, no.

Then GTFO!
09/29/2012 7:17 am
Level 43 : Master Herobrine
Conor3D
Student or Teacher (teachers must be legenderys): student
Nickname (if you dont list one you'll just be called by your pokemon name): aura
pokemon (students cant be legendary pokemon but shaymin counts as both(so you can be shaymin as a student or a teacher)): riolu
dive, cut, rock smash, strength, fly, defog, surf, flash, rock climb, waterfall, whirlpool, move learning (teachers can choose which one they want to do a lesson, hovering (for ghost's),walk through walls (for ghosts), making pokefood, Healing items and bed duty (bed duty isn't a lesson, its just something one teacher can do a night)
if your a student what classes will you be in (you can do any of them unless your not the type listed next to it(and also need to have at least 3)):Making pokefood,battle, and move learning
what house will you be in? (there is, Minecraftia, Equestria, Pallet and Apeture) :Minecraftia
09/29/2012 7:19 am
Dialga
your also in,
09/29/2012 7:11 am
Acertony
Student or Teacher (teachers must be legenderys): student
Nickname (if you dont list one you'll just be called by your pokemon name):Ace
pokemon (students cant be legendary pokemon but shaymin counts as both(so you can be shaymin as a student or a teacher)):Umbreon
if your a student what classes will you be in (you can do any of them unless your not the type listed next to it(and also need to have at least 3)):Making pokefood,battle, and Move learning
what house will you be in? (there is, Minecraftia, Equestria, Pallet and Apeture) :Minecraftia
09/29/2012 7:15 am
Dialga
all right, your in,
09/29/2012 7:16 am
Acertony
YAY!
09/29/2012 7:03 am
Level 34 : Artisan Blacksmith
Cyndus
I came back for one moment, this is what I see? I'm ashamed of what I've made people *Jumps out of RP door*.
09/29/2012 7:13 am
Dialga
we can make our on decisions, i took you advice and made this, now you say your ashamed of what you've done, its almost like that other one that i made and failed
09/29/2012 7:07 am
Linkofages
Hi de- wait NOOOooo...
09/29/2012 6:51 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Miner
anonpmc195880
[deleted]
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com