Poll for next crafting pack

Gnasez's Avatar Gnasez1/11/21 5:55 am
1/11/2021 8:02 am
Gnasez's Avatar Gnasez
What do you want to see in my next crafting datapack? Choose your answer! Poll will only be up for 5 days!

Poll ended 01/16/2021 5:55 am.

Gnasez
Level 48 : Master Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/11/2021 6:00 am
Level 43 : Master Lemon
char-png
I've always wanted a way to repair anvils but at the same time I never needed it in survival lol
01/11/2021 6:07 am
Gnasez
Let me list some usage:
1. Rename Banners to make them appear on maps as a way point or a label
2. Rename your armors, tools and weapons to create funny or cool customized death messages
3. Rename a name tag to give your pets an awesome name or prevent something from despawning
4. Repair armors, tools and weapons without losing the enchantment
5. Combine armors, tools and weapons with enchanted books or themselves to get a higher level of enchantment or more enchantments on the same item
6. Combine Curse of Binding to a mob head or carved pumpkin to prank your friends

I also want to note that I use up an anvil about every 4 minecraft days which is about 25 uses. I can't see a reason why anvils are useless.
Btw your pfp is hilarious
01/11/2021 6:47 am
Level 43 : Master Lemon
char-png
I didn't know you could use banners for that! I always just use blocks to mark something on a map

I got my pfp from this blog, for some days like 20 people changed their pfp to a bee lol and others changed their pfp to a bear and then a war started but no one participated and now all those forums are dead

There was also a neutral side (it later changed to the 2nd side against the bees), a bugsnaccs team (they allied with the bees) and a lizard wizards team (they were basically a second neutral side lol)

I'll probably change it later
01/11/2021 8:02 am
Gnasez
Yep just place the renamed banner and right click it with the map that contains this banner and it will show up. The longer the name is, the smaller the icon is. It can make your map look like a kingdom of some kind.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome