Professional Grade Hunger Games Server. NEED A CREW

Po1ntBlank's Avatar Po1ntBlank4/15/12 9:20 pm
4/17/2012 8:13 pm
SuperPumaFTW's Avatar SuperPumaFTW

Click this banner ^^^^
Po1ntBlank
Level 47 : Master Hunter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/17/2012 8:13 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
SuperPumaFTW
Film/Trailer maker:

What experience do you have with making videos? I have pretty good experience with editing and making videos.

What software do you use to make videos? I have a macbook pro so quality is excellent. I use quicktime player to record the videos and I use iMovie (High-quality movie editor) to edit the videos.

Links to videos: Most of my videos are personal videos with my friends, but if you want to see how good I am at editing and how good my screen recording is, I can make you a sample video.

Age: 14 (I know my age is too young, but it's just by one year. At least i'm being honest about my age, unlike other people. I do have a Skype, but idk if I can talk on it as much. I hope you chose me for my video skills and not because of my age )

Why I should accept you? I am very experienced with minecraft and video recording for other games including minecraft.

Other info: I read all the hunger games books and saw the movie.

Did you give us a diamond? If not, please do so: Yes I have.
04/17/2012 8:03 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
SuperPumaFTW
Gamemaster:
How long have you played mine craft? About 1 years.
Are you familiar with roleplaying? Very experienced, I have played many online games in the past year.
Do you consider yourself a good actor? Yes I do
Can you play the part of a gamemaster during the Games? Yes, I wish to be a great gamemaster.
Are you active enough to be online during the games? (Weekends) Yes, I am very active.
Other info: I love the hunger games and mine craft, so both of them together will be awesome!
Why we should accept you: I am a very experienced role player and minecrafter. I am on almost 6 hours a day and I love minecraft so much.
Did you give us a diamond? If not, please do so: Yes, I have.
04/17/2012 7:18 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
joshua20072
Contestant:
Is there a specific district you would like to be in (If applicable)? no i just want to play
Are you available this Sunday at 3:00 EST? yes
Do you want to be in a team (district) with anyone? no
What is your IGN?
Other info? love the movie and books
Why I should accept you? because im dedicated and would love to work
Did you give us a diamond? If not, please do so: yes i did
04/17/2012 7:16 pm
joshua20072
Construction:
How long have you played minecraft? 1 1/2 years
What experience do you have? beat the game in smp and build a lot
Rate yourself as a builder from 1/10: 8.5
Links to your builds and projects: no posted builds but ive built some things in smp
Why should we accept you? because im dedicated and hard working
Other Info: ive read one book and saw the movie
Did you give us a diamond? If not, please do so: yes i did
04/17/2012 12:42 am
Po1ntBlank
Please comment and diamond on the server page

http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/h ... er-361972/
04/16/2012 11:21 pm
Po1ntBlank
Bump
04/16/2012 10:17 pm
Po1ntBlank
In order of importance of what we really need is:

• Plugin Configurers (2-3)
  • Trailer maker/filmer
  • Skinners
04/16/2012 7:20 pm
123tasd1234
Bump
04/16/2012 6:37 pm
Po1ntBlank
All applications reviewed as of to date. Please check your inboxes and reply ASAP with your Skype name, and your minecraft username. This way I can add you to the whitelist and the skype convo!
04/16/2012 3:35 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
SurfHi
Construction:
How long have you played minecraft? 1 Year
What experience do you have? A lot with building
Rate yourself as a builder from 1/10: 9/20 (rated by fellow admins)
Links to your builds and projects: idk how to make links but these are some of the things I have done...
Massive Hotel
Theme Park
Server Spawn
Extremely large cake temple
Pixel Art of Nigel Thornberry
Big Big Ninja Base (on Survival)

Why should we accept you? because I love building so much, almost as much as I love the Hunger Games! I have read all the books, seen the film, and am trying to find a Hunger Games server thats actually any good. This one looks like it might be.
Other Info: Not sure what i'm meant to put here xD
04/16/2012 4:09 pm
123tasd1234
You can use link by hitting the f2 button on minecraft. Then go to imgur.com and drag the pictures from the minecraft and taa-daa. There u have it
04/16/2012 3:09 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
jacob12398
i would like to be a helper
04/16/2012 2:57 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Blacksmith
MinecraftFreak101
Finally some good shit

Construction:

How long have you played minecraft? Since 1.7.3, but I know everything far before 1.7.3 through minecraft wiki.

What experience do you have? My knowledge in building is really high. I know almost everything about building, I can also build anything, any shape you can imagine, I can build it.

Rate yourself as a builder from 1/10: 9

Links to your builds and projects: http://s1172.photobucket.com/albums/r572/MinecraftFreak101/ Oh and I helped building some buildings with falturos: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/runescape-in-minecraft---a-13-scale---update-1/

Why should we accept you? I would be a great source for building areas or simply anything else you require. I will always follow orders and do my best. I also built up some spawns for people and some buildings.

Other Info: I would really want to work on a project, I have tried joining other projects but they were always a fail. I hope this one will be a great success and that I can please the team with my building skills. The only problem though that I have is...well I will try my best in being online every 4h a day. Also my creativity is VERY HIGH. Hope this helps.

04/16/2012 2:44 pm
Viva_La_Jack
Gamemaster:
IGN: Viva_La_Jack
How long have you played minecraft? I have played MC for about 2 years on mainly public servers and single players.
Are you familiar with roleplaying? Yes, i have been on a few role playing servers and i am currently on one now.
Do you consider yourself a good actor? I consider myself an okay actor when needed to be.
Can you play the part of a gamemaster during the Games? Yes, and also a contestant if numbers are low.
Are you active enough to be online during the games? (Weekends) Yes
Why we should accept you: I can take commands well and will do them 100% before moving on to a different task.
04/16/2012 2:34 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Hunter
gasyboy
How long have you played minecraft?: since a month it came out
Are you familiar with roleplaying?:yes i love to rolelplay and i will do my best for this.
Do you consider yourself a good actor?:yes in school i got a A.
Can you play the part of a gamemaster during the Games?: yes and i will research all the lines you will need if accepted
Are you active enough to be online during the games? (Weekends): yes i can play all day weekends and from 3:15 PM to 10:00 Pm GMT weekdays
Other info:i love hunger games servers and i know what to do
Why we should accept you:beacause i will always show to the real thing and not drop out at the last second also i love to do this sort of thing and wont let you down
04/16/2012 2:20 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Dragonborn
umbreon_moom
Skinner:
Do you consider yourself an advanced skinner?:so so
Links to previous work?:http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/grim-creeper-594081/
Can you make skins on request?:yes
Are you familiar with shading?:yes
Rate yourself on skinning out of 10:7
Other info?:i can make an account just for skins
Why I should accept you?i have nothing to do
04/16/2012 2:11 pm
123tasd1234
Bump
04/16/2012 3:00 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Dolphin
QWEASDY123
Gamemaster:
How long have you played minecraft?
i downloaded a free version which i played for about 4 months, then when i had the money i bought the game at 1.9
Are you familiar with roleplaying?
im still learning but i can join a few servers
Do you consider yourself a good actor?
not for a movie but in minecraft i can
Can you play the part of a gamemaster during the Games?
Yes
Are you active enough to be online during the games? (Weekends)
Yes, i should be on every weekend, if somehow i can't ill PM u
Other info: i know practically everything with crafting, making potions, mining and furnaces/ smelting
Why we should accept you: because ive never done roleplaying b4 and wanted to start somewhere
04/16/2012 2:32 am
Level 54 : Grandmaster Programmer
nickfromgreece
Plugin Configurer:
How long have you played minecraft?almost a year
What experience do you have?i own my owne server fully working
Can you MAKE plugins?yea a bit i know a bit of java
Can you CONFIGURE plugins?yea i can make plugins and i can configure lol
Do you know inside and out, how a server works?yes
Are you dedicated to this job?yes
Other info:I love DOctor who series
Why should I accept you?cause i own the server and i got all the experience i need
04/16/2012 1:41 am
Level 39 : Artisan Miner
BlackFTW
Eh... Why not. But, before I apply, do all the people who apply and get accepted get to be part of it when the actual thing starts?
04/16/2012 10:45 am
Po1ntBlank
Not neccisarilly. All that apply and that are deemed applicable by the owners of the server (Me, Rsos, and Courtliness) are accepted to be a part of it.

The actual server will be on this weekend, and that is when the actual games will start.
04/16/2012 1:18 am
Po1ntBlank
All apps so far checked.

Still taking applications
04/16/2012 12:44 am
123tasd1234
Bump
04/15/2012 10:40 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Hunter
hunterbeebe
Gamemaster:
How long have you played minecraft? Alpha 1.2
Are you familiar with roleplaying? Yes, I like to roleplay
Do you consider yourself a good actor? Pretty good, yeah
Can you play the part of a gamemaster during the Games? Yes
Other info: If I can't get Gamemaster, I'll take co-gamemaster if I can.
Why we should accept you: Well, I have participated in many RP's, I have read all of the Hunger Games books, And I know how to act pretty good.
04/15/2012 10:40 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Skinner
Burketma
Skinner
Do you consider yourself an advanced skinner? Yep, pretty much my good Sir.
Links to previous work? http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/flash-782725/ And just check out my profile for more.
Can you make skins on request? 'Course
Are you familiar with shading? Mhhmmm
Rate yourself on skinning out of 10: I don't like to brag, about 7.
Other info? Nope.
Why I should accept you? 'Cause I'm probably the only one who's going to apply for this, and I'm kinda talented.
04/15/2012 10:34 pm
snoozeville
Co-Owner: Snoozeville
How long have you played Minecraft? since beta
What experience do you have? i haveen op on lots of servers and i own a server
Can you configure plugins? nope but im good at building and helping
What are your strengths/weaknesses? my strength is building and helping my weakness in redstone
Other info:
Are you dedicated? Yes i am deicated
Why should I accept you? Beacues i am a very big help in building and stuff like that and i own a server and i know how hard it is to run a serve4
04/15/2012 10:30 pm
Po1ntBlank
All applications so far recieved. If you have not been given a PM, sorry but you are not accepted. If you have, Congrats!
04/15/2012 10:06 pm
Level 47 : Master Lad
Doggle
Ign Doggle8
How long have you played Minecraft? Since 1.7 but I know how to use most server commands and build, if not then I will learn it.
What experience do you have? I have been operator on 9 servers and moderator on 2
Can you configure plugins? I am preparing a bukkit server, but haven't needed to configure plugins just yet so I am not entirely sure
What are your strengths/weaknesses? I am good with world edit and server commands. I like to build a lot and know what a server needs. My builds aren't intricate enough and not that exciting, sure I will improve with your guidance!
Other info: I like talking, am generaly friendly to people unless they are annoying to me for a period. I enjoy minecraft. I am always up to date and keep things under control. I am a leader and a strong player, I may not be the best but I still share and try my hardest.
Are you dedicated? Yes, I built day after day on mine, and others even if no one else was on, I will do that for you.
Why should I accept you? I am willing and bold. I can make statements and am smart. I loe video games and know how to do a lot of things. I am friendly and am not afraid to do things better for the server than me, like banning friends. I will be a great ally and always have great ideas.
Age: 13 (I know I am young, but mature (I know I am not 15, but most people concieve me as that sorta age as I am smart and got a deep voice and that))

How long have you played minecraft? 1.7 but I know a lot about bukkit, commands and that.
Are you familiar with roleplaying? You call me a role player, dark lord how could you! My life I have been a futurist with a dream
Do you consider yourself a good actor? Yes, write scripts and perform in school plays, easily remember lines and enjoy it!
Can you play the part of a gamemaster during the Games? Anything to push myself further, never done something like this before but will have a go and do my best, probably quite well!
Are you active enough to be online during the games? (Weekends)
Other info: I love making scripts and trying different ideas out!
Why we should accept you: I am an actor by nature, I have disversity and know how games work. I understand confusing statements and can translate things from jibberish to English, so I can understand most of that jazz.
Age: 13, but still I love and am very good at acting! (I know I am not 15, but most people concieve me as that sorta age as I am smart and got a deep voice and that)

Thank you for taking time and reading this, hopefully you can overlook my age difference and let me in. Thank you for this. Note- I might be able to do some things as layout manager as I do know how to create banners and that area. I have created a server banner once, know how to create basic websites but will improve, if you would like me to have a go I will)
-Doggle
04/15/2012 10:03 pm
Po1ntBlank
Keep the applications coming! The faster we get plugin configurers and layout managers the faster we can get stuff going
04/15/2012 9:48 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Her0brine_128
Gamemaster:
I don't know exactly how many years I have been playing, something like 3-4
I <3 role playing, especially the Hunger games [I read all the books and saw the movie]
I'm a awesome actor so I can SO play game master
I play every weekend unless my sib kicks me of
I won't tell you my age because someone actually wants to stalk me because shes mad. My IGN is Her0brine_128
I said why i'm not saying my name above
You should hire me because I will do anything you say and it will be better than all those other servers that have all these hackers that screw up the game.
04/15/2012 9:52 pm
123tasd1234
then pm age?
04/15/2012 9:36 pm
Po1ntBlank
I have checked all current applications. If you were given a PM, congrats you were accepted. If not, sorry you were not accepted.
04/15/2012 9:31 pm
123tasd1234
Ah. Something that someone is serious about and that doesn't ditch what they planned like the other people. Let's see if i qualify for this.

Construction Application
How long have you played minecraft?
I believe I have been playing minecraft since 1.9 beta.
What experience do you have?
I have a bit experience in programming and plugins because I helped friends with server plugins and was a tester a few times. Also I been building a lot of things for people for fun as I have fun building many things for people.
Rate yourself as a builder from 1/10:
If I were to rate myself. It be 7/10.
Links to your builds and projects:

And if more "advanced/larger" pictures/projects u want to see then re-post. Ill glady show u when the server is up.

Why should we accept you?
Well, that's the question you should answer. I do fit the requirements I believe. Also I do spent most of my time in minecraft since my school is almost finished and I got into the college I wished for.

Other Info:
Not much info to say about

04/15/2012 9:30 pm
Level 25 : Expert Skinner
JakeForge
Gamemaster
How long have you played minecraft? Alpha
Are you familiar with roleplaying? Yes I have been in at least 40
Do you consider yourself a good actor? yes
Can you play the part of a gamemaster during the Games? yes i take the Huger Games Seriously and it would be an honor to take gamemaster
Other info: I have played Peeta in a youtube series
Why we should accept you: I am serius and hard-working
Age: It says I have to be fifteen but im 14 and turning 15 in 4 weeks
04/15/2012 9:29 pm
Level 25 : Expert Dragonborn
00blast
Enrolling for Co-Gamemaster
How long have you played minecraft? since beta 1.2
Are you familiar with roleplaying? - somewhat
Do you consider yourself a good actor? - i have taken 1 theatre class in 7th grade
Can you play the part of a gamemaster during the Games?
Are you active enough to be online during the games? (Weekends) yes i can be on as long as you want me to on weekends
Other info: I can help with building to
Why we should accept you: I have wanted to be in a minecraft film/clip ever since the yogscast and captainsparklez showed minecraft, and i think i just might be able to do it and im looking forward to the challenge and hoping to get accepted
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome