My rant. [RANT]

The Doctor BW's Avatar The Doctor BW1/5/12 2:32 am
1 emeralds 135 5
1/5/2012 3:04 am
RedParadoxin's Avatar RedParadoxin
This weeks' topic... skin shops!
Week 1:
Okay, Seriously?
Why is it everytime I see a skin shop it says free? What, does it mean that we have to pay? And if we do, how do we pay? In likes? In money? Seriously, if you are going to make a skin shop, PLEASE STOP putting 'Free' on the title. Absolutely NO offence to the people who are doing this, but this is getting ridiculous. I think that unless we have a price we should stop saying the word 'free'. And as an extension, the term 'Shop' implies that you must pay. So unless you expect payment you should call this a skin Giveaway. Seem logical?
The Doctor BW
Level 29 : Expert Pony

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/05/2012 3:04 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Miner
RedParadoxin

Okay, but seriously, put these in a blog. Also, choose something that is actually worth ranting about. There isn't nothing wrong with what people do with their own skin shops, they are just making it clear that they are free in case some idiot shouts out his Paypal details.

So really, next time find something reasonable to rant about and put it in the form of a blog. You should make them longer, not one little paragraph.
01/05/2012 2:57 am
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Turtle
Palaeos
if you plan to continue these i would do them in blog format but try to include a bunch more content if you decide to go with that
01/05/2012 2:54 am
The Doctor BW
Feel what you will, I can still be mad.
01/05/2012 2:44 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Architect
CityofAthos
It's the name of the game, I don't see it changing.
01/05/2012 2:35 am
The Doctor BW
You would do me a great favor if you checked back in a week if you liked this rant.
Thanks!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome