REBOOT | Anime RP | App thread

Nyaruko Yasaka's Avatar Nyaruko Yasaka8/5/12 1:16 am
8/16/2014 2:51 am
Screws-and-stitches's Avatar Screws-and-stitches
NOT A SERVER ROLEPLAY

REBOOT
Yes, as the title says, this is a reboot. 2 months ago there was a roleplay that Darksoul128 created, it was pretty fun and I liked it a lot. Unfortunately, the thread was abandoned (from the looks of it) and I'd very much enjoy redoing it - so here I am, redoing it lol.

INFORMATION
Think of any roleplay you like - it can be any genre, and that's what this roleplay is about. There's no plot line to follow, you can make it up as you go along. Setting, time, and story is up to the roleplayers to decide.

(To make it clear, you can pick a character from an anime and roleplay as that character, or you can make your own one)

APP
Name (preferably English, but I don't mind if it's in another language):
Race (human or other):
Occupation (meaning job if you didn't know, lol):
Backstory (please make this lengthy - a paragraph minimum, meaning 4 sentences):
Appearance (again, make this a paragraph minimum - 4 sentences):
Powers / Weapons:

RULES
I'm not making a large list, most of you should know these already. Have grammar and punctuation, know how to spell, don't be op - if your character is powerful and you've taken the character from an anime then tone down their power, don't swear, keep any romances PG-13, you have three tries to get in - after that I will deny any applications you post, oh and, most of all - this is not a server roleplay. That's it, I guess.

ACCEPTERS:
Nyaruko Yasaka

ACCEPTED:
Nyaruko Yasaka ~ Lucy ~ Elfen Lied
BrookeG2106 ~ Mai (Shinigami)
Jimacat ~ Coraline ~ Elfen Lied (Character is not from Elfen Lied, race is)
DeathLaser ~ Mizore Shirayuki ~ Rosario Vampire

(People accepted will have their names laid out with their username, RP name, and anime that their character is from (based on, if you make your character up ignore the anime name) And in case you're wondering, this is my application from the previous thread:

-

Name: Kaede / Lucy

Race: Diclonius

Job (Student can go here aswell): None - usually just cleans floors in the show lol.

Backstory: Uuuh, has quite a long backstory. lol. Btw, don't read this if you don't want to have spoilers of the show 'Elfen Lied'

Click to reveal
Lucy's mother was raped, and held captive until she gave birth to Kaede, where she then comitted suicide. Her father, disliking how Kaede had horns (and was not human) had left her at an orphanage. She grew up in the orphanage being tauned for her appearance (having two horns) and was bullied mainly by about a group of 3 - 4 boys. She had only one friend, a homeless dog which she fed some of her food to. She told another girl about the dog, and the girl tells the bullies. The bullies confront Kaede, where they then beat her dog to death, activating Kaede's (Lucy's) sadistic serial killer personality, where she then slaughters all of the boys and the girl. She meets a boy named Kouta, who thinks her horns are 'cool' (just as shes about to kill him) She at first rejects his friend ship, but then be friends him. After a few days, Kouta tells Kaede that he's leaving, and going to a carnival before he leaves. He tells her that he is going with a cousin, where she asks him if it's a boy or a girl. Kouta, trying not to hurt her feelings, tells her it's a boy (even though it's a girl) She promises to say goodbye to Kouta at the train station when he leaves. But instead, she goes to the faire to see if her friend was lieing to her. He was, and presuminbly, Lucy's concious tells her to start killing again. She slaughters alot of people around her, where Kouta's little sister (Kaene) sees her. When Kouta is on the train, Kaene tries to say that 'she saw a horned girl in themiddle of it' where Kouta dismisses what she's saying as lies. As Kaene is standing at the end of the carrage, Lucy (Kaede) gets up from a seat, and Kouta is happy to see her. Kaede proceeds to kill Kaene and Kouta's father, and says shes going to go and kill Kouta's cousin, Yuka. He stops her by knocking her back into her non-serial killer personality.

In the OVA episode (episode 10.5) there's another flashback of Kaede's past. She's with a friend, most likely another run away and says shes a wizard, not knowing who she is or how she possess her powers. The two are confronted by soldiers, where they open fire (and Kaede protects herself and her friend) But from the side, another person comes and shoots her friend. Kaede makes a deal with Kurama to go with them without a fuss, and they'd do what they could to save her friend. She ends up dieing from the gunshot wound, where Kaede then makes a vow to take everything away from Kurama to make him feel like she does.

The past events happened when Kaede (Lucy) was a child, so there's notan exact amount of years that she was in the militay facility, but it's (in my opinion) about 10 or so years. They studied her, and tested on her. She eventually broke out (in episode 1) In episode 13 (last episode) Kaede tells Kouta that she only managed to keep sane by the need to apologize to Kouta for killing his family. In her escape attempt, Kaede is shot in the head (through a metal helmet) making her lose all of her memories. This is where her alter-personality, 'Nyu', is born. She can turn back into a sadistic serial killer by being violently attacked or by hitting her head. She often tries to stay as Nyu, and if turned into her serial killer self can be turned back by the want to not hurt Kouta.

Appearance:
Click to reveal

Powers: Vectors (invisible arms can be touched / stained with blood / other liquids, has 4 of them. Tune down their strength in the RP a lot as they're quite op at their original strength. Can reach 2 metres)

Weapons: None. Uses her vectors as weapons.

-

No, your application does not to be that long. The only reason mine is that long is because I'm an obsessive fan of Elfen Lied, so I know a lot about Lucy lol.

LINK TO ROLEPLAY THREAD
reboot-anime-roleplay-thread-t131087.html
Nyaruko Yasaka
Level 55 : Grandmaster Blockhead

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/16/2014 2:51 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Screws-and-stitches
Name Alan Ruko
Race Human/ has small fuzzy ears, and black wings (is part owl so i guess neko as well)
Occupation: Does odd jobs, usually circus due to his being half animal
Backstory: Has always had to deal with abuse wherever he goes, but has also dealt with people being in awe of him. Likes to run around in the trees, usually pretty agile, including hanging by his feet. Is treated nicely, though, when he goes to a circus, children always in awe. But, he had a dark childhood. He is from another sort of Universe/world, and was sent there for some unknown reason, and miraculously was found by kind people that took care of him. Decided to go out on his own when he turned 15, and his parents were sad to see him go.
Appearance: A height of 6'2". Has Emerald-colored eyes that turn purple when feeling extremely sad or angry. Mostly pale, but does have a slight tan, and has scars on his stomach from past experience. Hair is also a deep black. Usually wears darker clothing, but is okay with anything really.
(sorry if it's a little long, I've been developing hm for a while.....)
Powers / Weapons: He has a bunch of small throwing daggers, when needed, but can also just fly off as long as the scenario let's him.
03/02/2013 3:02 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
xXColdkillaXx
Name Hubyasa Takayashu
Race Half Human Half Sayian
Age 17
Job Student and Part time worker
Back story:
Hubyasa is a 17 year old boy who has multiple powers. As a child his mother was murdered by an assassin,and his father left him for dead. He learned swordsmanship from his grandfather and received the family heirloom, two swords. One white, One black both together deadly. The white can increase his speed by 10 times. And the black makes him go berserk with power and kill anything he sees. both together can make a portal that can take him anywhere. He once took a giant sword from an assassin and wields it on his back. He has two dogs that usually follow him and they prove to be useful. He is the warrior of blood isn't afraid of blood,and at times he can be very bloodthirsty.

Appearance: Black jacket, Black shirt, Black pants, many swords (from his killed enemies) on his waist giant sword on his back.

Powers: Extreme speed, Darkness berserk, Swordsmanship, Portal making, and extreme acrobatics. Dogs
(Tell me if too op)

Weapons: Swords from enemies, Heirloom swords, small knives, Giant sword. Dogs
11/20/2012 1:00 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
RacertheCreater
Also, are these even being accepted anymore? and mine was going to include more story line from a thing I wrote, but it is also about Rosario+Vampire and I didn't see the other persons application about Mizore..
11/20/2012 12:51 am
RacertheCreater
Name:Itchigo Tetsa
Race:Leviathan
Backstory:Many days go by where I wonder weather or not I will ever fit in with either Monster or Human. Humans torture me and monsters neglect me. I am one of the rarest beings on Earth. I am a pure blood Leviathan. Leviathans are short tempered and grouchy. Though they can be nice and thoughtful when around ones who enjoy their company such as loved ones. I could never fit in with any group. Not even the lowest group that are called gay when they walk by. I could never stay at one school for more than a Semester because I would end up getting into a fight and without changing into my monster form, almost killing the human. My latest school transfer made me think that I would be at home. It was a school for monsters such as I. While I was at my new school, I learned many ways of turning mere parts into great inventions. I even turned an old phone and some soda cans into an Internet Modem. Even when things are going good, they end up bad. I had just started to get to know a girl when some freaks started giving her a hard time. I took care of them, and yet I didn't feel guilty. I felt almost perfect. This is where my story meets today.
Appearance: 6 feet tall, Jet black hair. Some ackney, and a normal clothing setup
Powers/Weapons: I can over power foes with my own energy, I can do supersonic uppercuts and roundhouse kicks. I am faster than light, I trick the mere eye.
11/20/2012 12:34 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Archer
CardboardPRODIGY
Name : Kurogane Gin

Race : Human

Backstory : I was once a demon soul wandering in this world without any target.Why am i still here? I wasnt sure, i lingered around this world and was bored.Until i saw a murder my adrenaline pumped up the scent of blood excited me.I started to kill.After a few months i already killed 179 people good or bad.A man appeared in front of me and said this one word.Vanish.I was gone i died.I reincarnated into a human, i didnt have parents nor friends i was all alone. I lived in the church and there was always a man carrying a huge hammer on his bag and wearing strange goggles coming to the church on a weekend. I tried to approach the man he smiled and patted me on the head. We became friends and played everyday. I woke up one day the man came suddenly i felt fear. The church owner suddenly spewed out blood i was scared. The man was on alert and took out his hammer there was a demon. Minutes later i was standing in front of the mans blood red body.My eyes were red i was scared.The man smiled at me and patted me. "Live on Gin take this hammer and walk the road of your fate.Never regret anything in your life." Those were the mans last words. I cried for awhile then snapped out of it.I took his hammer and found a fruit in his coat,I was curious and ate it.It tasted disgusting,suddenly i touched a chair and the chair distorted. I was shocked.And after that my life began to change...

Appearance :Well just imagine black star from soul eater i kinda look like that except i wear goggles with metal stripes and a skull on each goggle lens thingy.Um blue hair gloves with stripes,a blue shirt with a skull and it says Gin below the skull in a graffti font,also a black coat.

Powers / Weapons:The power to distort anything.(Due to the devil fruit as mentioned in the backstory.) Blue flame aura.The Hammer.(Soul Banisher,A big hammer with a skull in the middle and the finisher is Banishment where the hammer burst out my blue flame aura at the back of it and slam the enemy with my hammer.
08/28/2012 1:07 am
Level 1 : New Network
Jimacat
Bump
08/13/2012 5:23 am
Level 39 : Artisan Scribe
BrookeG2106
Just because im nice....
BUMP
08/12/2012 3:32 pm
Jimacat
Could I be an app acceptor?
08/08/2012 8:53 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Skinner
Jivusa
Name (preferably English, but I don't mind if it's in another language):
Jivusa Cyrus(Also called Death)
Race (human or other):
(Don't know what call it yet, I'll change if I think of something else) Grim Reaper
Occupation (meaning job if you didn't know, lol):
Grim Reaper
Backstory (please make this lengthy - a paragraph minimum, meaning 4 sentences):
Jivusa began life as an average, healthy child. His parents had him train in all kinds of fighting styles, defensive ones, of course. Jivusa was always put down for his eyes.They didn't dilate to light, they just stayed, and the color of the iris was orchid/light purple. This kept on getting worse and worse, until he was beat to death. Jivusa's last thought was revenge, then purification. He bled to death.

Jivusa found himself looming over his body, and he was shocked. He looks normal, though no one can see him. After some thought, he knew he was a ghost.

Minutes later, he was taken to a black room. There was a looming shadow in the far corner. The figure turned around. It was human-like, but had no remains, except for bones. the bones were covered by a long hooded robe.

"You have died an unworthy death, with thoughts compelling even as a spirit. You are worthy", the hooded skeleton said. The being pulled out a long black scythe, and cut Jivusa's spirit in two, causing Jivusa to awaken back were he died. Jivusa had different things about him. His clothes where changed to an ornate robe, and he had the same scythe the being had. He also had felt stronger, healthier, more...... alive, than ever before. Jivusa picked up the scythe, and a note was attached on it.

"Jivusa, you must find the ones who killed you. After, purify all of the souls you can. I know you will do well as a Grim Reaper. You may also go anywhere, you are in your body, just a different soul. No one will recognize the difference. Now change into your old clothes and rest. All will be explained in your dreams. Sincerely, Aaarabaaki"
Jivusa has white skin. He has light purple eyes, which bring him much ridicule. He has medium length hair. His hair color is black.
Powers / Weapons: Scythe, purificating or purging souls, and other powers given to him by Aaarabaaki.
08/08/2012 8:10 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Skinner
creepergirl6828
Name kurmua (if need my IGN its gstout18)
Race:spider girl (if thats ok)
Occupation none
Backstory: im a little girl who was born in a cave my mom died from not eating some cave spiders took me in and rasied me as one of them if i done something wrong they whould bite me from those bites what ever i lick/punch/bite it posions it i really hate it but life goes one (end)
Appearance : a girl with a blue jacket/pants brown boots a hoodie with red eyes on the side pink hair and red eyes (end)
Powers / Weapons:when i punch it posions them
08/08/2012 7:36 pm
SynysterRish
Name: Syn Hearthunter
Race: Human
Backstory: Seemingly living a normal life Syn attends college and at later hours attend his short job as a Waiter. He considers his life enjoyable. He has wonderful friends at school and also a crush who he stalks rarely(he maintains a good relationship with her however) and also is an invaluable member of his school's Kendo club. His job disgusts him as it forces him to serve others but it pays his rent and offers him free food which he states is the main reason he works there. He eats more than his stomach's volume should contain but somehow manages to keep a slim figure. However behind this commoner life he lives a deeper pain than anyone who knows him can imagine. His past is filled with bloodshed as his entire family was murdered by a clan of bloodthirsty half-human, half-demon people when he was eight years old. He chose to run away from that life and live as those normally do however...his past would not cease to haunt him. Now that the evil clansmen are after him and the ones he has bonds with he chooses to fight them and protect the friends who he loves dearly with powerful and inhuman techniques he has mastered. When he fights the clansmen he becomes extremely serious which is completely opposite to his normal goofy and clumsy self. (Sorry for length)

Appearance: Linked at bottom

Powers / Weapons : Fights using Three sword style (one sword each hand and one in his mouth). Inhuman speed as he moves almost like teleporting and great strength and also recovery of his wounds occur 3 times faster than that of regular humans. He carries his swords to school and his excuse for having them are "It's for Kendo Practice". He is not op because he can get many wounds from the clansmen as a human would from a demonic creature although they will deal much less damage and do not take as long to recover as regular humans but he still gets hurt and feels pain. With his swords hes mastered powerful and fast techniques and also some ranged techniques.

I've made up most of this stuff but his powers are based on One Piece and I don't know who the Appearance picture is of or what anime he is from

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=anime+guy+with+long+black+hair+and+coat&um=1&hl=en&biw=1024&bih=485&tbm=isch&tbnid=_lzYV5h2npoh5M:&imgrefurl=http://chocomuffin-loves.blogspot.com/2010_11_01_archive.html&docid=-QOa3rPiebCojM&imgurl=http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_2-3cwObg7-8/TOzS0B_pi3I/AAAAAAAAB94/VBNbELgZ070/s640/Anime_Guy_by_CannibalTaco34.jpg&w=450&h=540&ei=Ye8iUO2oHJDY8gS_04D4Aw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=778&vpy=86&dur=9113&hovh=246&hovw=205&tx=143&ty=154&sig=105934394258436894810&page=2&tbnh=149&tbnw=115&start=12&ndsp=19&ved=1t:429,r:18,s:12,i:163
08/08/2012 6:01 pm
Level 23 : Expert Dragon
EpicIronDragon
Name: Ethan Walker
Race: Human
Backstory: Ethan hated school. Mostly because he was the nerd and always got picked on. He came home with wedgies, bruises and more. He just couldn't stand it. But when they moved, Ethan still knew he would be a nerd but hoped to find at least a few friends. His parents were divorced so that made it worse. When Ethan was about 4, his parents had a big fight about his dad being addicted to alcohol and the dad left. His mom never kept track of him and soon they were just apart forever. It brought a tear to Ethan's eye every time he saw a dad playing with his son. Sometimes he wished he was never born. But then he remembered the benefits off life and instantly regrets that wish. It always felt like the world was against him. But now that he was moving, this was his maybe only chance to be a new person.
Appearance: Dark blonde hair with blue eyes. He wears a red t-shirt with jeans normally for school. He likes to wear his old sneakers even tough they are torn and dirty. His hair is quite long but not ponytail long. It just reaches down to his neck.
Powers / Weapons: None. But I guess I could find some weapons whilst rp'ing?
08/06/2012 10:46 pm
Nyaruko Yasaka
@Madsl2000, I'm sorry but back story is required. I don't mind if it's bad - but as long as it gives me an idea on the back round of your character then it's fine. It can be how they got to the area, how the character developed into what you're going to roleplay as, etc.

@Gargoyle123, you're already accepted. You don't need to re-post your app because I accepted it on the previous thread.
08/06/2012 7:58 am
Level 22 : Expert Narwhal
madsl2000
Name : Martyn
Race (human or other): Human
Backstory : Can you please let me go on the bio i really really suck at bios
Appearance :
Click to reveal

Powers / Weapons: Strenght, agillity, Longsword and a bag of throwing knifes
08/06/2012 8:18 am
Level 44 : Master Pokemon
jackattack4000
You're not going to be accepted without a backstory. Just try your hardest, it's only 1 paragraph.
08/05/2012 7:22 pm
Nyaruko Yasaka
I don't mind, and yeah - I'll probably do that this afternoon, Jack.
08/05/2012 11:10 am
Level 41 : Master Taco
Gargoyle
Hey, can I just use my application from Darksoul's Anime RP, and use it here? I really, really, liked that character. Though, it uses my bad grammar... Hmm...
08/05/2012 11:03 am
jackattack4000
Okay I will apply.
Tip: So people don't think this is a server RP, I suggest writing "This is not a server RP" in huge, red, bold, italicized, underlined, words.
08/05/2012 11:00 am
Nyaruko Yasaka
As said in the OP, I don't mind what anime your character is from.
08/05/2012 10:54 am
jackattack4000
Can I be a Pokemon? Technically it's an anime.
08/05/2012 10:47 am
Nyaruko Yasaka
Accepted, nice app!
08/05/2012 7:52 am
Level 34 : Artisan Blacksmith
Cyndus
Nyaruko im starting a Rosario Vampire part of the thread.

Name: Mizore Shirayuki
Race (human or other): Yuki-Onna
Occupation (meaning job if you didn't know, lol): Newspaper ( club in school.... )
Backstory (please make this lengthy - a paragraph minimum, meaning 4 sentences): Mizore lived on a snowy mountain when she was younger. She got sent to Yokai Academy but never went to classes. She finally went when she heard someone was as lonely as her. She silently stalked him but never knew his name. Mizore ended up freezing him for himself.
Click to reveal

Powers / Weapons:She can blow frost ( my thing ) turn her hands into ice or grow ice around her.
11/20/2012 12:55 am
RacertheCreater
I love that anime... I got bored one time so I started writing my own story based closely to roughly around the original storyline
08/05/2012 6:06 am
Nyaruko Yasaka
Longer back story please xD
08/05/2012 4:36 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
devlon5
name: Avro( No-one knows his real name)
race: Noxitor

job:student
powers: he can wield swords (really well) and can run really fast
weapon: a cursed blade
appearence:

www.google.com.au/search?num=10&hl=en&site=&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1920&bih=989&q=anime+girl+with+headphones&oq=anime+girl&gs_l=img.3.2.0l10.4453.9131.0.13210.10.10.0.0.0.0.233.1697.2j3j5.10.0.ekwcph..0.0...1.jEB6BImxxBY#

back-story: Everyone Avro knew was killed when he was a kid. He escaped and found a dead body, in an abandoned warehouse, with three swords on him.
08/05/2012 4:35 am
devlon5
name: Avro( No-one knows his real name)
race: Noxitor

job:student
powers: he can wield swords (really well) and can run really fast
weapon: a cursed blade
appearence:

https://www.google.com.au/search?num=10 ... B6BImxxBY#

back-story: Everyone Avro knew was killed when he was a kid. He escaped and found a dead body, in an abandoned warehouse, with three swords on him.
08/05/2012 4:21 am
Level 23 : Expert Skinner
DoubleDirtNinja
08/05/2012 4:19 am
Jimacat
Original characters are preferred
08/05/2012 4:07 am
devlon5
hi do I make my own character or just choose a random other one?
08/05/2012 3:28 am
Nyaruko Yasaka
08/05/2012 3:26 am
BrookeG2106
ok, link?
08/05/2012 3:05 am
Nyaruko Yasaka
Ahh, it's in Forum Games now.
08/05/2012 2:42 am
BrookeG2106
ah I see ok, we'll wait then...
08/05/2012 2:41 am
Nyaruko Yasaka
@_@ Waiting for a forum mod / site mod to move the category because I can't seem to be able to even delete the post xD
08/05/2012 2:37 am
BrookeG2106
Post the thread with in the right category here plz
08/05/2012 2:17 am
Nyaruko Yasaka
08/05/2012 2:06 am
Nyaruko Yasaka
I'll start the thread, then
08/05/2012 2:05 am
BrookeG2106
hmm.... wait a bit longer... they'll come... I know -hope- they will...
08/05/2012 2:00 am
Jimacat
I think we should start. Just to set the scene
08/05/2012 1:55 am
BrookeG2106
YES!! Ok i'll deleat/edit that comment so no one knows... MWAHAHAHAHAH!!!
08/05/2012 1:53 am
Nyaruko Yasaka
xD Sounds nice!
08/05/2012 1:48 am
BrookeG2106
Ah yes ok.
At one point I'm soo gonna end up killing someone
08/05/2012 1:45 am
Nyaruko Yasaka
I want to wait for a few more people, if it's ok
08/05/2012 1:42 am
BrookeG2106
Yay! BRING ON THE THREAD!!!
08/05/2012 1:42 am
Nyaruko Yasaka
As I said in the previous thread, you're accepted ^.^
08/05/2012 1:45 am
Jimacat
Ah but you didn't put my user name in the accepted list
08/05/2012 1:41 am
Jimacat
I dont mean to unoriginal but.. God I love Elfen Lied I have to rp as a diclonius
App
Name: Coraline
Race Diclonius (From Elfen lied)
Job( Student can go here aswell): Wanted
Backstory: Coraline is a diclonius that was born in a facility. She escaped when she was only a child killing anything that got close. She listens to a voice in her head that seems to control vectors.
Appearance: Dark read jacket with her hood up. She also wears a white mask. She wears tight jeans and a black shirt behind her jacket. She goes bare foot. Her hair is bright pink.
Powers: Vectors (Invisible arms that are capable of slicing through people and crushing a variety of metals)
Weapons: Small knife, vectors
08/05/2012 1:30 am
Level 1 : New Miner
TobiwanK3nodi
i'll be mai
08/05/2012 1:28 am
BrookeG2106
Name: Mai (All she gets called)
Race(Human or other kind.) Shinigami.
Job(Student can go here aswell): Reaper, but acts as a student.
Backstory: Mai was raised by reapers, and was destined to be a reaper. She grew up around blood and gore, no mercy shown towards her innocence. She grew up a disturbed child, and that has effected her behaviour and personality ever since. When she turned 12, she was able to start training to become a reaper. She was a very good reaper, and instead of waiting untill she was 18 to take the final test, she was allowed to take it at 16. She passed with flying colours, so when she passed, she was told that she would remain 16 for the rest of her life, if she wished. She could also wait a bit longer while getting older, and freeze her ageing process at any time. She has now been 16 for 142 years, and has been assigned to investigate whether a victim deserves to die. But to observe them without drawing attension, she was enrolled in the same school as the victim. So as she goes to school, she asses the victim and see's whether they will die or not.
Appearance: (I'll add attachment)
Powers: Can reap peoples souls, physically enhanced, cant die (If too op, tell me)
Weapons: Her reaper syth, which is a normal syth.
Also: She walks around with the syth all the time, and goes to school when she needs to, and rarey sleeps in a dorm. She is only there on a mission, not to make hersef at home.
08/05/2012 1:33 am
Nyaruko Yasaka
As I said, the RPers decide setting / time / story, so I don't really mind. Accepted - and I like the backstory. I'm half and half in terms of if your powers are too op - if that makes sense, what do you do to take a soul, as in, what action would you do to actually 'take' the persons soul?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome