Regarding suicide

Snowyfox's Avatar Snowyfox4/18/14 11:19 am
1 emeralds 189 7
4/18/2014 11:35 am
Zeranny's Avatar Zeranny
Am I the only one around that thinks suicide is like a cop-out?

I mean, I'd compare it to like disconnecting during a PvP fight or taking off your Ethernet cable when you are losing a battle. Seriously. You CAN win, don't be a jerk.

I'm not trying to further demoralize people who plan on committing suicide; rather, I'm encouraging to not do it. It's not really worth wasting all the free time you get on Earth for ANY issue; I believe committing suicide is just being a coward and refusing to fight. You know who you are...*cough* Yari Ashigaru in Shogun 2 *cough*.

When you commit suicide, it's like buying a movie ticket and then leaving the cinema complex within 1 minute of entering the room. Which is stupid since you're leaving during the advertisement scenes, and that you haven't seen even a flick of the fun part yet. Kinda same concept with life...just go through it so you can watch to the credits.

For those looking for more references to Total War, don't you hate it when you have a winning strategy to winning despite being outnumbered, but your damn troops demoralize and run? Plan ruined. COULD'VE won if everybody didn't chicken out.
Snowyfox
Level 26 : Expert Princess