"Reliable" Leak: Minecraft 1.21 will be a very good update and it is not what we expected:

JosephCrafting_'s Avatar JosephCrafting_10/11/23 1:52 pm history
6 emeralds 2.5k 8
10/24/2023 12:41 am
AloComet's Avatar AloComet
"Reliable" Leak: Minecraft 1.21 will be a very good update and it is not what we expected:

"Minecraft 1.21 will include a new combat structure that will use two new types of blocks. It will have a new hostile mob that will be an overworld blaze and has the name of The Breeze, whose ability will be to throw wind at you. There will also be autocrafting that will be used through an interface. In addition, there will be a new spawner that will spawn mobs based on certain things and will spit out loot at you when you win. The new blocks are variants of the volcanic tuff block and the copper block, in addition, there will be copper lamps, whose light will fade as it oxidizes"

"The structure is procedurally generated and is called "Combat Trials", it basically has a new mob spawner inside and is made of the new blocks. The fights will depend on the number of players in said area."

~ Dan Geony, Goth Sanit.

Warning, leaks may not be real and if they are, keep in mind that in video game development things change as they are tested and evolve.

[​Confirmed]= Snapshot 23w41a: Items can be stored in vases.

This only gives me more hype, now I'm thinking about a COMBAT UPDATE II, which changes both PvP (Player vs Player) and PvE (Player vs Entity)
JosephCrafting_
Level 16 : Journeyman Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/24/2023 12:41 am
Level 39 : Artisan Architect
AloComet
Well, I am ready to be frozen by The Breeze.
10/16/2023 1:52 pmhistory
Level 17 : Journeyman uwu
itzbuzb
hol' up...
copper lamps that fade as they oxidize?
the breeze?
new spawner?
combat trails?
AUTOCRAFTING?
what the heck bro why is this accurate
10/16/2023 4:22 pm
JosephCrafting_
Ask Dan Geony and the late Roger Badgerman
10/16/2023 4:47 am
Level 37 : Artisan Miner
ScotsMiser
The leak looks to be far more accurate than I would have hoped…

The devil [​as always] will be in the details, but 1.21 seems to have the makings of another divisive update…
10/16/2023 11:17 am
JosephCrafting_
Yeah
10/12/2023 3:44 am
Level 37 : Artisan Miner
ScotsMiser
Adding some pot functionality to the pots was not unexpected…

For the rest, a cubic parsec of salt is the recommended seasoning…

♦ Given how well received and universally loved was/is the 1.9 update, the idea tha MS/Mj wants to return to that can of worms boggles.

♦ Autocrafting has been another 'third rail'; a situation I don't see changing.

♦ The limited lifespan light may be an attempt to return to Persson's original concept for torches, but I don't see wide community support [as if that was important :P ] for the idea of making builds require maintenance… (Outside of, possibly, some mapmakers… )

♦ The combat trials/arena idea might seem to be inline with the push to add more non-sandbox elements to MC (making it nearer to a conventional video game)…
…except that doing so would seem to cannibalize the dungeons demographic AND to be anathama to the anti-drop farming ethos of certain management personnel….

Time will, of course, tell.
10/12/2023 11:29 am
JosephCrafting_
Very good appreciation
10/11/2023 6:12 pmhistory
Level 17 : Journeyman uwu
itzbuzb
def 100% cap xd

or maybe not
Planet Minecraft

Website