Say NO to racism!

sashimi227x7's Avatar sashimi227x76/30/14 7:19 am
1 emeralds 252 5
6/30/2014 12:19 pm
Mysterious_Miner's Avatar Mysterious_Miner
Warning : This is not a spam post, everything here is just a quick rant/protest against racists and racism itself...

OK, so... lately, I've been encouraging a kinda hard era in school, social life, etc.....
And that gave me the idea to make this post about race discrimination. So I just want to ask to your statement to this worldwide disscused topic...
sashimi227x7
Level 17 : Journeyman Cake

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/30/2014 12:19 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Mysterious_Miner
To put it more objectively, rather than subjectively, i believe that this kind of discrimination, we call racism, should be banned from society. Good up until here. But you're then gonna ask, "I already know that. Do you think it is easy to do so?"
That's a good question, and if you want my response on that part, i tell you, it is not easy, without sharing this common intention with other people. As the saying goes "2 are better than 1", meaning that in most cases, something is done more easily (and sometimes, more enjoyably) when you collaborate with others, aiming to its execution, schoolwork as an example.

A unanimous, thoughtful intention for help, either done by sensitizing or understanding the altruist principles of rights, as to how all people, as kids of the same Father, share the same rights, is a way to overcome this discriminating obstacle, put by people, who are either captivated by bad role models from the media, or find it appropriate, of course based on their subjective opinion, without considering the above facts.

Now how all this anti-discrimination can be done depends, of course, by how much our country encourages it and by how willing the people, based on the principles they "cultivated" throughout their lives, are, because, of course, noone is born all-knowing.

After all, the personality of a person, deeply depends on their younger years, and the influences during their lives, since during childhood, their behaviours can more easily be influenced by the external environment.
06/30/2014 7:36 am
Level 21 : Expert Engineer
NetworkPCE
Obviously racism is wrong, only the ignorant think it's right.
06/30/2014 7:36 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Cake
sashimi227x7
thank you guys
06/30/2014 7:30 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Artist
_Kiyoshi Ryu_
NO
06/30/2014 7:34 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Dragonborn
luigi_vampa
touche