A Shadow of the Past: Fourm RP: Application Thread

jackattack4000's Avatar jackattack40007/15/12 3:01 pm
1 emeralds 3.5k 208
9/9/2012 2:45 pm
_LoveBunny_'s Avatar _LoveBunny_
Hello boys and girls! I have made a new RP idea. I felt sort of Pokemony (if that's a mood....) today and realized that I haven't made a new RP in a while. So this is it.

THIS IS NOT A SERVER RP! ASK FOR AN IP OR GIVE AN IGN AND YOU WILL BE BANNED AND I WILL GIVE YOU POISONOUS ICE CREAM!

Storyline Time!
So in the region of Orre, Pokemon and People live in harmony. There are no gyms, or Pokemon Leagues. Of course people battle, but it's just for fun. Now, 15 years ago a strange group disrupted the peacefulness. The made something called a Shadow Pokemon. These Shadow Pokemon are fighting machines, and won't hesitate to hurt humans. A young man defeated this team. 5 years later they returned, with the same idea. Another young man defeated them. Now, 10 years after that, they came again. This time much more powerful. They made Zekrom, a legendary Pokemon, a Shadow Pokemon, and Shadow Zekrom (AKA XD002) will do whatever the boss tells it to do. These people want to kidnap People's pokemon, turning them into Shadow Pokemon. Now you must either stop them, or help them. And yes, this is based off of Pokemon Colosseum and Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness.

Applications:
Pokemon/Shadow Pokemon:
Name:
Species:
Shadow or Normal?:
Alignment: (Shadow Pokemon are always evil, all the time)
Appearance:
Moves:
Level:
Backstory(2-3 for regular/shadow pokemon. If legendary read Rule 7):
Anything Else?:

Trainer:
Name:
Alignment(if you have a shadow pokemon, you are considered evil.):
Appearance:
Backstory(2-3 for trainer):
Anything Else?:

Rulez:
1. No over-powered characters/Pokemon.
2. If you are a Shadow Pokemon, one of your moves must be "Shadow Rush".
3. No smoking.
4. No sexual relationships.
5. No perfect people.
6. Have fun. Or I'll eat you.
7. If you are a major legendary, your backstory must have 5-6 paragraphs if you aren't shadow, 6-7 if you are. If you are a minor legendary, you must have 3-4 paragraphs if non-shadow and 4-5 if shiny.
7.5. Put "Purple Pineapples" in your Anything Else section to see that you read the rules.

Et cetera:
Acceptors:
jackattack4000
Brock

Banned:
Pedo-Bear

Thread: shadow-the-past-fourm-thread-t118951.html
jackattack4000
Level 44 : Master Pokemon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/09/2012 2:45 pm
Level 23 : Expert Ninja
_LoveBunny_
This was posted a month ago..
09/09/2012 2:38 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Taco
violater
Making app, so....
08/26/2012 10:14 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Meerkatz
Could I have a Mudkip?
There meh favourite
07/17/2012 9:12 pm
jackattack4000
destructobert
destructobert
destructobert wrote:
Orre region? Hell yeah! I play XD and colleseum!

Jackattack4000 wrote:
I just got back into the games. So will you join?

Yeah! I will! I will make my app in this post! Mudkip is used a lot in this backstory btw. I am a mudkip fan also.

Pokemon/Shadow Pokemon:
Name: Bert
Species: Torchic
Shadow or Normal?: Normal
Alignment: nice (Shadow Pokemon are always evil, all the time)
Appearance: Tiny, Helpless
Moves: Scratch, Ember, Focus Energy
Level: 11
Backstory(2-3 for regular/shadow pokemon. If legendary read Rule 7): I just barely escaped from becoming a shadow. I was provoked by Miror B. who was stealing my parents at the time. My problem was, It was a wet ride. I was told that I would DIE if I touched the water once. But I no longer belive that. I never want to go through that experience ever again. After that, I was very, Very hungry.

I remember overhearing some Mudkip talking about Poke Spots. It is either risk getting captured, or go starve and look for berry bushes. Boy I sure wish there were some Mudkip here right now... They ALWAYS know where the nearest berries are. And if there was a wilted berry bush, they could just water it! So my mind is set: I'm going to a Poke-Spot!

Ahhhhh! That feels so good to eat again! But I need to hurry up, Or else people with Spot Monitors will catch me! Next stop: Oasis Poke-Spot! Once I got there, What do I see? Millions of Mudkip swarming the area! maybe I should pass this one... Until I got crushed by a Mudkip that was trying to get by. Apparently he was thrown back. So I shared some of my Oran Berries with him. It turns out that this Mudkip is the runt of this tribe, So he asked me to battle the people that nearly made him faint. It was hard not to answer "No" Because I would get crushed. Im fire type. Im sure I will get taken out in just a few seconds. Until the crowd cleared. There, was a giant bioform, that looked like a human. I ran for my life with Mudkip until I was at Mt. Battle. Boy, that was a dumb idea. The top place where all humans go. Mt. battle to train and challenge to become the best. I hid behind a bush until a Chikorita spotted me. I was ready to use ember, until I noticed that HE was HIDING too! Then came a girl that was chasing a thing that looked like a mini tree! He hid with us. And what was its name? Bonsly!
Anything Else?: Purple Pineapples

Here.

Accepted.
07/17/2012 8:56 pm
Level 28 : Expert Toast
destructobert
destructobert
destructobert wrote:
Orre region? Hell yeah! I play XD and colleseum!

Jackattack4000 wrote:
I just got back into the games. So will you join?

Yeah! I will! I will make my app in this post! Mudkip is used a lot in this backstory btw. I am a mudkip fan also.

Pokemon/Shadow Pokemon:
Name: Bert
Species: Torchic
Alignment: nice (Shadow Pokemon are always evil, all the time)
Appearance: Tiny, Helpless
Moves: Scratch, Ember, Focus Energy
Level: 11
Backstory(2-3 for regular/shadow pokemon. If legendary read Rule 7): I just barely escaped from becoming a shadow. I was provoked by Miror B. who was stealing my parents at the time. My problem was, It was a wet ride. I was told that I would DIE if I touched the water once. But I no longer belive that. I never want to go through that experience ever again. After that, I was very, Very hungry.

I remember overhearing some Mudkip talking about Poke Spots. It is either risk getting captured, or go starve and look for berry bushes. Boy I sure wish there were some Mudkip here right now... They ALWAYS know where the nearest berries are. And if there was a wilted berry bush, they could just water it! So my mind is set: I'm going to a Poke-Spot!

Ahhhhh! That feels so good to eat again! But I need to hurry up, Or else people with Spot Monitors will catch me! Next stop: Oasis Poke-Spot! Once I got there, What do I see? Millions of Mudkip swarming the area! maybe I should pass this one... Until I got crushed by a Mudkip that was trying to get by. Apparently he was thrown back. So I shared some of my Oran Berries with him. It turns out that this Mudkip is the runt of this tribe, So he asked me to battle the people that nearly made him faint. It was hard not to answer "No" Because I would get crushed. Im fire type. Im sure I will get taken out in just a few seconds. Until the crowd cleared. There, was a giant bioform, that looked like a human. I ran for my life with Mudkip until I was at Mt. Battle. Boy, that was a dumb idea. The top place where all humans go. Mt. battle to train and challenge to become the best. I hid behind a bush until a Chikorita spotted me. I was ready to use ember, until I noticed that HE was HIDING too! Then came a girl that was chasing a thing that looked like a mini tree! He hid with us. And what was its name? Bonsly!

Here.
07/17/2012 7:23 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Skinner
ultradoom5
4-5 paragraphs for your backstory.
07/17/2012 6:27 pm
Level 28 : Expert Toast
destructobert
Everything in my app should be fixed.
07/17/2012 7:14 pm
jackattack4000
Quote your app for me.
07/17/2012 3:16 pm
jackattack4000
Accepted.
07/17/2012 3:14 pm
Level 26 : Expert Ranger
Revolver_Ocelot
long enough?
07/17/2012 3:05 pm
Revolver_Ocelot
*thinking faic* i must get to work, this may get a bit outrageous
07/17/2012 3:04 pm
jackattack4000
Needs to be longer.
07/17/2012 3:02 pm
Revolver_Ocelot
Pokemon/Shadow Pokemon:
Name: Darkrai
Species: Darkrai
Shadow or Normal?: Shadow
Alignment: Evil
Appearance:
Click to reveal

Moves: Dark Pulse
- Dark Void
- Calm Mind
- Substitute
Level: 90
Backstory(2-3 for regular/shadow pokemon. If legendary read Rule 7): Darkrai was sent from his dimension to this one confused and dazed Darkrai Thought of nothing better to do than to toy with trainers.
He would beat them at pokemon battles and would laugh at them chasing them out of the forest he had made his home. Sometimes even going into cities and battling trainers there even to the point where he would go to trainer colleges and battle there. All in all he was pretty happy. He moved to a cave just outside a town, it was easier to get there this way, the police wouldn't go near him neither anyone else. He was living the good life.
That is until Cipher came and caught him. The battle was one for the century, Darkrai had been worn down by Ciphers pokemon until Cipher was at his last pokemon and then after 5 pokeballs, he was caught. Damaged and worn out he had to be healed quickly before he was turned into a shadow pokemon. The nurse at the Pokehospital was shocked, someone bringing in Darkrai! Thats just absurd! She healed Darkrai anyway, it was her job! If she didnt she would probably get fired! After healing he was taken to become a shadow pokemon.
He was taken to the facility where they were changed to be shadow pokemon, Darkrai almost broke the machine. He was put in a cage, that didn't work, he broke out. He was caught again put in a stronger cage. He has been known to converse with other pokemon about breaking out and taking over the region, this is only when he returns to normal momentarily. The machine made him 95% shadow the 5% gets loose sometimes.
He will fight for Cipher, he respects him as he is the only trainer to have come near to catching him.(tell me if its too short)
07/17/2012 1:06 pm
ultradoom5
What the heck... when did that happen? How did I miss that?
07/17/2012 1:07 pm
jackattack4000
Go on the thread bro!
07/17/2012 1:05 pm
Revolver_Ocelot
And no one goes on it.....
07/17/2012 10:57 am
jackattack4000
07/17/2012 10:55 am
jackattack4000
@clay accepted. I'll make the thread, bros.
07/17/2012 10:54 am
Revolver_Ocelot
Im a good guy, with Davi- i mean Lawrence Bowie
07/17/2012 10:52 am
ultradoom5
Do we have any good guys yet or do I need to stop stalling and make one?
07/17/2012 10:50 am
ClayWarrior555
Ok, back story time ACTIVATE!
back story: Saku was not the brightest child. But, luckily he had a genius of a brother, named Jack, who helped him with all that kind of stuff. Saku was more of the Pokemon Catching type so he helped his Jack with that kind of stuff. They were the perfect team, Saku the one who had an unbreakable bond with his Pokemon, and Jack the one with game changing strategies. When Saku found out that his brother was working on the "Shadow Project", he wanted to help so much. Since they were brothers Jack allowed Saku to help. With them working together team Ciphon would be almost unbeatable.

Soooooooo, do you like it?
07/17/2012 10:38 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
Zadex
And their goal is to take over the world, like all the other teams?
07/17/2012 10:48 am
jackattack4000
With Shadow Pokemon.
07/17/2012 10:35 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
Zadex
Just noticed this. Applying soon, probably as a Cipher Admin or a Pokemon. Question, though: Wasn't Cipher's shadow machine destroyed?
07/17/2012 10:35 am
jackattack4000
It was remade.
07/17/2012 10:30 am
jackattack4000
@Shweegan Accepted.
07/17/2012 10:28 am
ClayWarrior555
Trainer:
Name:Saku Lowery
Pokemon Owned: Shadow Samurot level 85, Shadow Empoleon level 79, Shadow Lugia level 80
Alignment(if you have a shadow pokemon, you are considered evil.): Evil
Appearance:browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=Dark+Pokemon+Trainers#/d1mlbdv I'm the second one to the left
Backstory(2-3 for trainer): ~Coming Soon~
Anything Else?:PURPLE PINAPPLE TREE X D
07/17/2012 10:26 am
Revolver_Ocelot
Trainer:
Name: Lawrence Bowie "Bowie"
Pokemon Owned: Zangoose, Ampharos, blastoise, mightyena, Onix, Rampardos
Alignment: good
Appearance:
Click to reveal

Backstory: Lawrence grew up in a small town where he would battle his friends with their pokemon. But there was one kid, this kid was older than them and would beat their pokemon with his and beat the trainers up! After a long time of this happening Lawrence finally beat him, stripping him of his pride. Lawrence got a new sense of achievement and pride so he went to battle trainers out of town. He gathered more pokemon and battled gym leaders beating them if not on his first try, his second. After much time of this happening over and over again he became a gym leader and got the nickname "The Balanced Gym Leader" for his team not being a specific type. After around 4 years of being a gym leader Lawrence got bored, he mysteriously vanished in the night. But really he had just escaped that lifestyle to pursue the one he had when he set out on his pokemon adventure, he would battle anyone and everyone who challenged him, especially those shadow pokemon trainers. It was reported a day after his escape Shadow Pokemon Trainers came and wrecked his gym. Bowie walks alone.
Anything Else?: purple pineapples
07/17/2012 10:14 am
Level 29 : Expert Network
Oni__
I don't understand the rule 4-5 thing.
07/17/2012 10:16 am
jackattack4000
Rule 4 means no sexual things. I've heard that people had sex on an RP. No joking, ask aaron or Ultra.
Rule 5 means that you can't dodge everything, never get hurt, and always win.
07/17/2012 7:18 pm
Level 29 : Expert Network
Oni__
No the rule 4-5 that just said if shiny
07/17/2012 10:09 am
ClayWarrior555
Yes Saku is bad, and i shall work on his app right now! = )
07/17/2012 10:13 am
jackattack4000
Excellent. Maybe I'll make the RP thread after you finish.
07/17/2012 10:08 am
jackattack4000
Accepted. And I'm guessing Saku is bad....
07/17/2012 10:03 am
ClayWarrior555
Pokemon/Shadow Pokemon:
Name:Shadow Lugia
Species:Lugia
Shadow or Normal?:Shadow
Appearance: Deviant art wasn't working so search: Pokemon lugia and look at the second too last
Moves:Shadow rush, Hydro pump, Psychic, Shadow ball
Level:
15 years ago there were many sightings of the legendary Pokemon Lugia in the Orre region. Every trainer was out to get it and that was when the "Shadow Project" was started.

A man named Drake Zeeno set out to make a device that could make any Pokemon obey you, even the legendary Pokemon such as Lugia.
Once he finally made the machine most trainers had given up on capturing the legendary Pokemon. That made it the perfect time to go in and capture Lugia. But, first he had to try it on smaller, weaker Pokemon. When he finally finished testing and had a Pokemon army, he went after Lugia. He failed miserably but, he still had control over his Pokemon. In his rage all he could think about was power, there fourth, his quest was changed. And his new quest was too capture every Pokemon in the world.

Lugia was flying about the Orre region when he saw what he thought to be a normal trainer battle so he just flew by he kept on seeing battles, wich was odd since typically he saw maybe 5, 6 battles an hour around where he lived. So, he went down to take a look as he got closer, Lugia realized that was not a normal Pokemon battling the trainer. That Pokemon had a dark aura around it, and it seemed to enhance the Pokemon's strength, speed, and overall ability to win. He remembered a man trying to take him down with these kind of Pokemon.

Lugia fought along side the trainers and their Pokemon, as the Shadow Pokemon
gained strength. It was a challenging battle even for Lugia and other legendary Pokemon. But, still they prevailed and destroyed the machine that was controlling the Shadow Pokemon.

5 years later they returned with a better machine then last time and were going for the same goal but they were stopped just as quickly as last time. The catch is this time only Lugia battled them.

10 years after a man named Jack Lowery gave the project a shot and captured Zekrom, one of Lugia's closest friends. So, of course Lugia was extremely angry. He went after Lowery and challenged him. The only words Lugia heard before he was turned were, "You foolish Pokemon......". After Lugia was turned his only thoughts were Death, Doom, and Destruction. Lowery gave Lugia to his younger brother, Saku. He was the Ultimate fighting machine he could beat anything you threw at him. Until Shadow Mewtwo came. These two were extreme rivals. They always had too beat the other. But, in the end Mewtwo was the strongest Pokemon. From then on they worked together and made the most powerful team of pokemon ever.

Anything Else?:Ummmmmmmmm..... PURPLE PINEAPPLE PIE = D and Saku app soon to come
07/17/2012 7:45 am
jackattack4000
@Fred declined.
1. You can't run from a trainer
2. You did the anything else section wrong.
3. You did the species section wrong.
Dang it, why can't people get the species correct!
07/17/2012 7:41 am
jackattack4000
@clay denied backstory must be longer.
@
07/17/2012 9:18 am
ClayWarrior555
Ok I'll get working on it. = D
07/17/2012 9:20 am
jackattack4000
Good.
07/17/2012 1:05 am
ClayWarrior555
Pokemon/Shadow Pokemon:
Name:Shadow Lugia
Species:Lugia
Shadow or Normal?:Shadow
Appearance: Deviant art wasn't working so search: Pokemon lugia and look at the second too last
Moves:Shadow rush, Hydro pump, Psychic, SHadow ball
Level:
15 years ago there were many sightings of the legendary pokemon Lugia in the Orre region. Every trainer was out to get it and that was when the "Shadow Project" was started.

A man named Drake Zeeno set out to make a device that could make any pokemon obey you, even the legendary pokemon such as Lugia.
Once he finally made the machine most trainers had given up on capturing the legendary pokemon. He tried out the machine on Lugia, but it required so much power that it blew up and killed Zeeno. Two men attempted it after Zeeno, the second being Tarry Unochi. Unochi failed like Zeeno and was killed. The third man,
Jack Lowery, was the only one to succeed. Lowery captured Lugia and put it through many painful test. Thus, Shadow Lugia was born.

Shadow Lugia was the best untill Shadow Mewtwo came. With them working together the shadow army would be near impossible to beat.

Anything Else?:Ummmmmmmmm..... PURPLE PINAPPLE PIE = D and trainer app soon to come
07/16/2012 11:39 pm
ultradoom5
*implodes*
07/16/2012 11:40 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Dragon
DaHomie00
Jeez
07/16/2012 11:37 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Engineer
aaron5699
NO...YOU JUST CAUSED A RIP IN THE SPACE TIME CONTINUUM!!! *Explodes*
07/16/2012 11:38 pm
DaHomie00
Huh. Really...I didn't know that.
Well nothing...
*Explosion* Jesus.
07/16/2012 11:28 pm
DaHomie00
fredmaster12-snip-

You should add some commas and others,the story is kinda bland,
Oh and running away when you captured him,that doesn't work in the pokemon standards.
They stay by their side no matter what.
fredmaster12Pokemon and will do what his trainer asks if he is caught by one

What. You said he dosen't want to be seen by one.
Just saying.
07/16/2012 11:26 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
fredmaster12
Pokemon/Shadow Pokemon: Wartortle
Name: Spinner
Species: Turtle
Alignment: (Shadow Pokemon are always evil, all the time) What ever his trainer wants
Appearance:www.tu-pc.com/fondos/media/7923.jpg
Moves: Bubble, Rapid Spin, Bite, and Protect
Level: 29
Backstory(2-3 for regular/shadow Pokemon. If legendary read Rule 7):Spinner was like any other young Pokemon happy and not caring about the world. Well one day Spinner not paying attention to anything around him walked right into a trainer heavy beach. Spinner being young but strong willed was willing to fight his way out of it. After 3 battles Spinner failed and was caught by a brutal trainer.
This trainer not thinking twice of how his Pokemon felt trained all of them from dawn to well into the night with short breaks and little to eat. Spinner one day decided that he would make a break for it first chance he saw. When Spinner was let out of his Poke ball he ran and ran and never looked back. He soon found himself in a pokemon center where he was returned to full health. After that day Spinner has never wanted to see another trainer he hides in the shadows and wish not to be seen.
Anything Else?: Spinner is stil a very brave Pokemon and will do what his trainer asks if he is caught by one
07/16/2012 11:25 pm
DaHomie00
WHAT IS GOING ON....
I had more cookies where that came from,why didn't you guys ask...
07/16/2012 11:24 pm
ultradoom5
*uses hoodoo magic to teleport inside self and punch Aaron* aw he'll naw!
07/16/2012 11:23 pm
DaHomie00
How did....Dangit.
07/16/2012 11:22 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Engineer
aaron5699
*Uses voodoo magic to Teleport inside of Ultra* That Cookie will be mine!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome