Simple and WTH question

Snowyfox's Avatar Snowyfox9/21/14 1:12 am
1 emeralds 224 2
9/21/2014 1:44 am
PukedOutKiwi's Avatar PukedOutKiwi
I could type an entire personal essay, which I'm sure nobody here would like to hear, or I can post a very simple direct question.

Hmm...how shall I put it? How about this; should I feel inferior to other people?

No, don't ask for all the arguments and parameters; I am not talking mathematically and factor-wise, I'm talking about the sheer appropriateness of the act of feeling inferior to people.

No, I am not depressed. No, I am not talking about such a level of inferiority that would cause one to be depressed. I mean, just in general; do you think it's naturally okay for somebody to feel inferior to other people?

*EDIT* e.g. If somebody is performing slightly lower academically than other students, should he feel inferior and go nuts in an attempt to get better, or should he think about positive stuff he has about himself that others don't?

Clearly, yes, he needs to get better, but should he label himself as inferior as an excuse to get better, or should he do it more conservatively and not think of it as such an important matter?
Snowyfox
Level 26 : Expert Princess