So it's been a while...

Totodile's Avatar Totodile8/26/23 5:01 pm
2 emeralds 128
so its been a while... im sorry.

whats going on, you may ask? why are you not posting anything? its been six months, wheres the terrible skins and stories?

you see...

...sadly, I don't think I can post regularly from now on. at the moment I am just struggling to maintain work/life balance. Just to let you know, i might upload stuff every week
sometimes it will be a month before i post

so just to make it clearer for those who don't quite understand, i'm not going to ask the community and friends/subscribers to be involved in stories, etc. i wont upload anything major. sometimes all i will do is post something on my wall post or talk to friends. and from now on, i will not be collaborating as much. i probably wont make competitions anymore. to all those people who were in a coming story, competition, etc, im especially sorry for those people who put in time and effort to make up lore and other stuff to try and win/create a good atmosphere for a story that was never going to become reality.

i'm not doing this because im lazy. im doing this for my own health.
i'm sorry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welp, that was the sad part out of the way. But, here's some new things I will be doing!

-(trying to) pick a random subscriber of the month!

Every month, I'll try and pick a subscriber that's been trying their hardest to reach all three of what i call 'The Minecraft Values': Lore, Technical and Aesthetics. Lore is the story of your world, what has happened to your world and why it is why it is. Technical is redstone ability, what you can do with the electricity of Minecraft. And finally, aesthetics. Aesthetics are how your world looks, and how well buildings tie into the lore of your world. So send me a photo of your Minecraft World! Tell me the name, tell me the lore, tell me everything you want to tell me.

-(trying to) write some better stories! Every other week, I will try to write a story. Some might be in series, other might be random ideas i had. Since I'm no longer collaborating as often, I'm not going to do stories about friends or subscribers, unless they have won the DSM (Dino's Subscriber of the Month) award.

-(trying to) do life updates! Every week, I'll try to update you with something interesting that happened! It might just be something weird, mildly exciting, or it might be something about the platform. No photos will be included, but hey, maybe some drawings (if they look ok).

-At random times, I will upload skins and random stuff! i need to post something.

Anyway, thats all from Dino. See ya next week

(Also, I'm going to make a skin where i google translate a block in minecraft 10,000 times, and whatever comes up will be what the skin is (sort of) about. Tell me one random block, item, mob, etc in minecraft that you want me to turn into a skin.)
Totodile
Level 33 : Artisan Pokemon