Soulless - an atmospheric 2D puzzle platformer!

Azrath's Avatar Azrath6/13/16 4:54 pm
1 emeralds 260 3
6/14/2016 5:15 pm
Azrath's Avatar Azrath

Soulless is an atmospheric 2D puzzle platformer set in a world of silhouettes.

You play as a cute creature called Elin whose main goal is to save his friend, but to do that he has to jump down the rabbit hole into a magical world which is unknown to him.

He is guided through the world by a light, that shines with hope, however the further he goes, he realizes the world only gets darker and darker and that he has to face his deepest fears.

Fight your fears in boss battles, solve the world’s many puzzles, by combining many different mechanics and learn the truth of the world you are in.

What's so special?
On the surface, it looks like a classical story of saving your friend, but if you scratch a bit deeper, it becomes more complex, and more personal.

The mechanics of the game are never a constant variable, they will always change and combine from level to level.

http://soullessgame.friskyfatal.com/

Azrath
Level 25 : Expert Button Pusher