Spotify to MP3

kiki go's Avatar kiki go12/5/16 8:50 am
1 emeralds 431 2
12/9/2016 5:26 am
Bisasam's Avatar Bisasam
Hey hey you all I know this isn't a tech forum but maybe someone already had the same issue and has a solution for me I want to transfer music from spotify to my old mp3 player. I already did a little research and found a bunch of promising apps and softwares. But some of them were free and some you have to purchase, so I wasn't quite sure which I should pick. Are there any differences? And ouf course I just want a legal solution, don't want to get in trouble Thank you!
kiki go
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/09/2016 5:26 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Bisasam
You are right there are a lot of tools out there to permanently save tracks from online streaming services. There might be some issues concerning the legality of those programs, but I can therefore recommend a 3rd party software I've been testing for a few months now, it's called tunebite premium. It's pretty good and useful, bc the recording is at double speed and the software converts music to any format. And also they are saying on their website that it's legal bc it only records what you are streaming on your computer (like modern VCR). But just see for yourself if this is what you wanted http://audials.com/en/how_to_record_int ... otify.html
12/05/2016 9:03 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Jortenmilo
Spotify relies on a a "closed system" in order to ensure artists are fairly paid for track plays. This means that a Spotify premium subscription only gives you access to Spotify's massive catalgoue, and the ability to download and play tracks offline inside the Spotify applications, not the ability to download tracks as mp3's.

This does mean, that you can only listen to Spotify content on devices which have a supported Spotify application, such as iOS, android, BlackBerry, Windows Phone 7/8 and Symbian (also on the desktop!). If you wish to download tracks as mp3 files to transfer to windows media player or to a generic mp3 player then you will need to purchase those tracks from another source.

From a forum post on the Spotify Community Forums. There might be software that decrypts Spotify's offline stored music (Edit: or restreams it into a mp3 file), but it is encrypted for a reason! You can only play spotify music on the devices stated above, streaming it using another program is illegal (Edit: If not approved by Spotify).
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome