Stupidest Hacker You've Ever Seen

Flaming Apple's Avatar Flaming Apple9/21/14 2:05 pm
9/21/2014 2:38 pm
ASF's Avatar ASF
So we've all of course have run into hackers before. Some that even completely ruin your day,but what was the stupidest hacker you've ever seen? What did they do/say that made them stupid? We've all seen hackers who have had no idea what they're doing,and some that can't even control their hacks. So whats your experience? xD

(I wrote this to think of something funny while I check out building a computer)
Flaming Apple
Level 5 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/21/2014 2:38 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Pixel Painter
ASF
Someone told me they'd ddos my server, and I said, "Yeah, go ahead."

All he did was leave and rejoin (not even that fast, either) ;~;
09/21/2014 2:36 pm
Level 21 : Expert Pirate
Jade-Craft
I forget what happened, but I was on a server, and I started arguing with a guy, then he said 'Im a hacker, blah blah blah, I'm going to hack you.' I screen-shoted (xD) and send a text to a co-owner and her banned him, never got hacked.
09/21/2014 2:33 pm
Level 29 : Expert Engineer
48productions
There are two hackers that, on my list, tie for the dumbest hacker I have ever seen.

On this one server, they had a game kind of like "The Walls" by Hypixel (Prep. for a while, then fight other teams). One person fly hacked over to my team's side with no weapon. Usually, the hacker then kills a bunch of players. This hacker actually came over to our side, and did nothing. I then killed him. Then I had to tell everyone in chat that I wasn't a hacker for killing the hacker...

Then there have been a bunch of times I have seen where a hacker flys directly in front of a moderator.

Haxor has been banned by Mod for Fly Hacking.
09/21/2014 2:31 pm
Level 27 : Expert Mage
The Silver Paladin
Woody239*insert Afootpluto's explanation of white/black hat hackers*
(Basically just explains how "whitehat" hackers are people who are just guys who mess with a code of a game to see what happens to change their experience. "Blackhat" hackers are the people who go online and ruin everybody's time with self-beneficial modifications.)

There's also Grey/Gray hat hackers who are Vigilantes. (The Jester, Anonymous.) Who hack organizations who do bad for the good of others. (Think The Jester's hack of God Hates Oklahoma.)
09/21/2014 2:23 pm
Level 26 : Expert Princess
Snowyfox
It was a few years back in SnowCraft Istanbul. The server was always on a 128mb-of-RAM VPS, and I was a hyperactive server owner (I was often more active than anybody else in the server, doing admin work like cleaning and also just playing).

We were chatting, when 2 dudes randomly came in the server, got quiet for a while and then started using one of those chat spam hacks. All of us was like "LOL". We knew the hack WOULD take down the server, but it would mean nothing since it'd come back up within 60 seconds. So we just waited it out while the 128mb of RAM and 6-slots-only kept deterring most of the attack (Our slots were so low that login spams were practically useless).

Eventually the server fell after a whopping 11 minutes of throwing off the hackers (they even got bored at times and stopped for a minute or two), and then I simply restarted it. Server came back on in like 120 seconds and we were back to chatting while the hacker just ran off with practically a failed attack.

*EDIT* The hacker was being an idiot for attempting to login attack a 6-slot server (which 3 slots were already being occupied by us), and attempting to take down a 128mb server (which means the server was so small there was practically no value in attacking it).
09/21/2014 2:23 pm
Level 23 : Expert Pokemon
PixelCraftHoenn
A guy came onto my OP Factions PVP server, asking for creative mode. He then enabled a hack that would let him fly around, claiming that he would be in creative mode. He was not, he was just flying. So I quickly installed an anti cheat plugin, kicking him every time he flew. He got kicked, came back, kicked, came back, kicked, came back. For around 20 - 30 times. I trolled him so hard!

Anyways...
09/21/2014 2:18 pm
Level 23 : Expert Archer
Gamecool 10
I once saw someone fly around and blow up an admins house. You shoulda seen the admin's reaction on TeamSpeak... XD
09/21/2014 2:16 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Dragon
The_Big_Dish
well not exactly a "hacker" but a wannabe one

some dude claimed his cousin could ddos the server. His cousin was originally banned for being rude and griefing lol. I banned him too, never got ddos'd.

(he made up a bunch of other weird lies like that he was 40 and was married with kids and had a job so he couldn't play during certain times but then played on the same time as his "job" and made weird excuses)
09/21/2014 2:36 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Archer
He obviously hasn't realized his "Ping" requests are not powerful. He needs to get some servers and hit.
09/21/2014 2:10 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Blockhead
Woodilicious
*insert Afootpluto's explanation of white/black hat hackers*
(Basically just explains how "whitehat" hackers are people who are just guys who mess with a code of a game to see what happens to change their experience. "Blackhat" hackers are the people who go online and ruin everybody's time with self-beneficial modifications.)

Anyway, I once owned a server. Someone came on, claimed to be a hacker (because he had the too many items mod) and then threatened to hack my account when he discovered that he couldn't spawn items online.

/ban HackerN00b
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome