Tell me about the time YOU got greifed!

ICEcubed's Avatar ICEcubed10/4/13 7:06 pm
1 emeralds 174 2
10/4/2013 7:25 pm
MetalSonic9999's Avatar MetalSonic9999
It all happens. We all have gotten greifed.
But, tell me about the time you got greifed. I have never done it, but EXPERIENCED it. As I go by, I see houses in flames. Insulting signs, and heads EVERYWHERE. (inside houses, that is.) So, tell me. What happened to YOU?
ICEcubed
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/04/2013 7:25 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Robot
MetalSonic9999
never been griefed [unless you count zek's towny server when my town keep getting robbed and griefed] i also seen someone grief and reported
10/04/2013 7:18 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
Ben 28
Oh boy, this brings back memories . So I was on a server, it was averaging 2-3 people online at a time. Although, all of these people were EXTREMELY active, the server never became very popular. Anyways, it wasn't really regulated and I was still somewhat new to minecraft so I joined a 'town' (an area not marked by plugins or anything and just random buildings) the mayor and his 'assistant' the blacksmith were two crooks, I had a buddy (who I met on here) and they started stealing our iron and such. It seemed as if they were x-rayers who were decked out in diamond, so we find their stash FULL of diamonds, gold, and iron and fill our inventories to the brim, best part is. They were online as we stole it from them and they got SO mad lol, so me and Jeff (my friend) decided, lets go build a town! So we boated away from the town and found a jungle, it wasn't ideal but we managed. We got down some buildings and such and decided, lets go ransack the old town . We boated back, robbed the entire place and wrecked the 'town hall' best yet, the mayor's mansion, was spontaneously combusted . Anyways, the server was a ghost town with no admins and eventually they stopped paying for it, Jeff and I had some more adventures, but eventually we parted. ((Sorry for it not being about me but in all fairness we we're really greifing since they x-rayed ))
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome