Tharesan's Place

Tharesan's Avatar Tharesan6/23/11 10:20 pm
7/2/2011 9:15 am
tehroy96's Avatar tehroy96
Hiya, this is my place. The purpose of this is to talk to me or for me to announce stuff. This is mainly for subscribers and followers. If you don't know me you can check out my work and stuff.

I just have one thing to say:

Be respectful. If you have something negative and pointless to say, then don't (but of course you will ;P). If you have constructive criticism, go ahead.

I'll say something about myself. I like to draw, mainly people and creatures. I play games, (computer only, sorry to those who play on console). I am on steam, but I won't friend you unless you are awesome. I'm getting a degree in animation and game design. I like anime and japanese stuff too much >.>

Like my stuff? It takes time and energy to make them, so I'd appreciate any donations you can offer. You can donate by clicking here
Tharesan
Level 40 : Master Unicorn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/02/2011 9:15 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
tehroy96
Could you please make me an assassin but no like assassins creed just a regular awesome assassin with emo hair and a face mask like what you use for ur archer
06/28/2011 5:17 am
Tharesan
Set up an official place for myself now. http://tharesan.blogspot.com/

Any admins want to delete this thread? Go ahead.
06/27/2011 4:33 pm
Tharesan
Here's a wolf skin design, tell me what you folks think of it. I use the same design style for my own skin. I don't like most of the wolf designs I see because they appear so boxy. I tried to make the shape of the head look like a wolf by using shading.

http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/skin-request-black-wolf/
06/26/2011 11:16 pm
Tharesan
Thanks, I like to do what I say I'll do. I said I'd make people skins and that's what I've done.

Nice Steampunk, its a unique genre that I don't see enough of.
06/26/2011 10:13 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Zombie
dadnkjfsdsdf
Very nice work! Yer some kinda skin machine

06/26/2011 9:07 pm
Tharesan
People love me? Oh, I thought the lack of skin requests meant my time was up >.>
06/24/2011 1:59 pm
Tharesan
You could open your own shop. It seems like people aren't interested in my shop anymore, so somebody needs to replace me . Just remember its time consuming to keep up with all the requests.
06/24/2011 7:49 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
atomicsonic100
WHAAAAAAAT!? People love you. Your skins, your texture packs, EVERYTHING!!!! If you quit, I'll be sad
06/24/2011 5:31 am
Level 31 : Artisan Pixel Puncher
Moondrop
I can't wait to see the texture pack! I'm sure it's going to be great. I also wanted to say thanks a ton for all the skins you've made. It's actually made me want to open up my own skin shop sometime in the future Also if you have any time I would be awesome if you could check out some of the skins I've made
Once again, thanks a lot for everything..you're actually the reason i joined the community (not trying to sound creeper or anything )

Moondrop~
06/23/2011 10:22 pm
Tharesan
ryAnime HD: This is my idea I had for a texture pack. I won't say too much about it or show anything until it's released.

My first ryAnime texture pack was just an experiment with the site and texture packing, and it was a success (otherwise I wouldn't be here). It's very basic and I'd like to expand upon it, while also making my first hd texture pack.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome