The Echo Service RP (Open)

llamas7's Avatar llamas77/2/12 5:01 am
7/22/2012 10:05 am
EpicIronDragon's Avatar EpicIronDragon
THIS IS NOT, I REPEAT, NOT A SERVER RP!!!
This is a forum thread RP. Ask for the IP, I will send a team of savage pugs to devour you.

Storyline:
The years is 9999.
The "Echo Service" is a secret service, who's job is to watch ALL humans, animals, and any living thing. They have been watching everyone for over 2000 years, without anyone knowing. They have secretly selected 50 living creatures to continue life when the world ends in the year 10000. The "survivors" will then we transported to a huge luxury space ship, more like a massive penthouse. All the survivors have their own room, with the doors in a long hallway. There, the "survivors" will be secretly tested, and narrowed down to 40. Those 40 survivors will continue on living in the penthouse, but then forced to fight till the death. They have the choice to form a strong alliance, and kill others one by one, or even barricade themselves in their room. The choice is theirs. The leader of "Echo" is a man, called Mr Pscycho, or more well known as; Mr P. The survivors are allowed to ask him for items, and he shall tell them what to do for them. Or they can impress him, then ask for an item.

You are one of the remaining 40. NOW APPLY IF YOU WANT!!
ONLY 40 PEOPLE WILL GET IN
RULES:
1. No major swearing
2. If I say you can die, you have a big chance of dying,
3. No god mode or meta gaming
4. No major swearing
5. Put pug somewhere in your backstory.
6. No Gary/ Mary Sue
7. I outrule all other acceptors
8. Delete all of (these) in the application
9. Your character has to be able to speak Englis
10. Your application has to be really good for something other than human

Application:
Name:
Age(has to be over 13):
Personality:
Appearance:
Species(human, demon ect)
Backstory(over 6 lines)
Anything else:

Acceptors:
Me
llamas7
Level 23 : Expert Archer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/22/2012 10:05 am
Level 23 : Expert Dragon
EpicIronDragon
Name: Ethan Fulin
Personality: He is a shy but brave boy. He enjoys to have a good laugh but is a real scaredy cat
Appearance: Black hair with blue eyes. He wears a leather jacket with green boots. Blue jeans.
Species: Human
Backstory: He used to get teased at school because he barely talked to anyone. He was looked upon as a nerd but Ethan really didn't care. Ethan was clever with computers and could hack into almost anything. His parents were ashamed of him and tried their best to make him very popular but it never worked. Ethan loved being alone as he had loads of peace. One day, he saw a shadowy figure while he was on his laptop and then he blacked out...
Anything else: NAWWWW
07/05/2012 1:31 am
Level 25 : Expert Taco
Elrick_levinski
Alright aion sniper I know your thunder hooves...
07/05/2012 1:12 am
Elrick_levinski
Accepted and good luck I hope you enjoy this website as much as I do
07/05/2012 1:04 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Aion Sniper
Okay, my first RP on PMC. I RP'd on other forums, buuuut this is my first RP here.

Name: L'kaa N'hasuna
Personality: Cold, and calm. She is usually collected in most situations, and chooses to use traps to fight. If she doesn't have any traps, than she will use
Appearance:
Click to reveal

Species: Z'laak, from the planet T'kraan.
Backstory: L'kaa was born like any other female from T'kraan. She was forced into a demeaning position in their society, like a pug in a world of humans, if you will. She was frequently attacked, and was sent as a slave to a rich business man on earth. She hated it their. She had to use a strange suit that saved her life. She could never take it off, even though she wanted to. It made her want to murder her her "master." She did. She managed to cut her master down, and she ran. She ran as far as she could. After some time, she escaped. She managed to find a place of refuge, but felt a searing pain in her head. She fell to her knees, and everything went black. She woke up. It was like she went to heaven. She saw that her room looked like the best house in T'kraan. When she looked at her bed, she saw a staff, and a few traps.
Anything else: She also uses a staff to fight, although it has a bladed edge, it isn't as lethal as most people think.
07/05/2012 12:20 am
Elrick_levinski
Ok fork you've been spamming this on rps

French Fork snatched a candle from her bedside table and rushed outside, where, in the distant, dark clouds filled the sky. In front of her stood a large rabbit, it's cute, innocent eyes staring at Fork while thunder rumbled in the sky a few kilometers away. Fork grabbed one of the rabbit's front paws and brought it into her house.

There for I refuse to accept you into this rp... Besides your app isnt good enuff for a echo service app.. And yes theplayerofroles you must fill out everything in your application or you will not be accepted, you have one more chance.
07/04/2012 11:58 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Dragon
Clue
One cannot develop a personality over the course of the rp unless they were born during that RP, and all that they experienced happened in that RP.
07/04/2012 11:51 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
ThePlayerofRoles
French Fork posted my app just now. As PMC refuses to let me post it myself.
07/04/2012 11:48 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
French Fork
RolesofPlayer's App:

Name: "Kiolso"
Age: Kiolso, as he is known, is eons old. Fifty-thousand years is the best estimate to date.
Personality: [Must I really fill this out? I prefer to develop my personalities over the course of the RP.]
Appearance: http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/061/a/5/Quarian_Exile_by_Megas_SF.jpg
Species: "Buzoku no"
Backstory: "Kiolso" is from a desert planet, infested with large predators, and large prey. In fact, the Buzoku no, are one of the smallest inhabitants living there. They tamed large peaceful creatures, and even augmented them for combat. They have a weak immune system, due to the lack of harmful bacteria on the desert planet. They had large pug-like creatures, that Kiolso hated. He has a deep, and utter hatred for things that even remotely look like pugs.
Kiolso, was one of the leading soldiers there, and contributed to the development of an environmental suit for survival in areas with bacteria. He also had a large animal, that he augmented to be superior. So much so, it was almost the Apex Predator.
After so much genetic engineering, it was more synthetic than organic. It had multiple A.I. processors, and such. One day, Kiolso awoke in a nice room. Oblivious to how he got there.
Anything else: Erm... No?
07/04/2012 11:26 pm
Level 28 : Expert Pirate
ThunderHooves
Doing strange research on this matter.
07/04/2012 11:14 pm
Elrick_levinski
French denied you've been spamming all over role plays I diddnt even bother looking at Your app...
07/04/2012 11:17 pm
French Fork
What?
07/04/2012 10:23 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Dragonborn
Shvinkly
Shoo, troll.
07/04/2012 9:58 pm
French Fork
Name: Nithilus
Personality: Although Nithilus is quite aggressive and rarely thinks twice before inflicting harm on someone, he's clever and can make useful strategic plans in the midst of battle.
Appearance:
Click to reveal

Backstory: Nithilus lives a life in which terrorizing is the way he makes a living. Not for money though. For the actual ability to live. After making a deal with Mr. P as a young child to free his parents and himself from slavery, Nithilus was then taken from his home and raised by Mr. P. There Nithilus learned the art of combat, and had worked for Mr. P for quite a long time, always knowing that if he didn't complete his job on time, his head would be sitting on Mr. P's desk. It was not until Nithilus's parents died that Nithilus learned why Mr. P kept him around. The deal wasn't only to free Nithilus's family. It had come with a price.
Nithilus eventually escaped from the hands of Mr. P, and resided in Imperial City as a crime lord, though he was found by Mr. P's mercenaries and was selected for the "Echo Service."

Anything Else: Sgup.
07/04/2012 11:49 am
Elrick_levinski
07/04/2012 11:15 am
Level 33 : Artisan Lumberjack
KieKey
So do we RP on here or what?
07/04/2012 11:13 am
KieKey
Woot Ima Accpeted!
07/04/2012 10:20 am
Shvinkly
Alright, I'll change it to 6 feet tall.
07/04/2012 12:01 am
Level 34 : Artisan Miner
TheSparkyChick
Rp Levi!
07/04/2012 12:00 am
Elrick_levinski
Cool ima accepter lol.
07/03/2012 11:49 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Miner
TheSparkyChick
Rp llamas....
07/03/2012 11:41 pm
llamas7
All accepted, but cheese, can you be a bit smaller, and wolf, you can't be fully fire proof.
Holm, Erlick, and arc, you can be acceptors.
07/03/2012 5:06 pm
Elrick_levinski
07/03/2012 1:59 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Wolf Whisperer
Amoux
Name: Amoux Capo
Age(has to be over 13): 17
Personality: Brave, and will take leadership when he sees the chance.
Appearance: Rough, jagged black hair and minor leather armor. About 5 foot 7. Picture (But would have more human features, but I couldn't find one like that.
Click to reveal

Species(human, demon ect) Wolf-Human- Has characteristics of a wolf but is human.
Backstory(over 6 lines) Amoux was born in a human tribe. One day, he noticed a wolf nearby the tribe village. He followed the wolf until he came to the wolfpack. The wolfs "Adopted" him into their wolfpack. Over time he got more and more wolf-like, until one day he went out from his village and never returned. He grew in the ranks of wolf, finally getting to be one of the War-leaders. One time, he lead the wolves to the vicious war of Walvic, where enemy Barbarians attacked his human tribe. He was then honored the rank of Grandmaster Wolf.
Anything else: He is strangely fireproof.
07/03/2012 1:52 pm
Shvinkly
Name: Isaac Trevors
Personality: Insane, savage.
Appearance: Couldn't find a pic for it. A humanoid crab with two claws, about 6 feet tall, two human arms, and six of those crab leg thingies.
Species: Half Human-Half Crab (I always wanted to be one of those...)
Backstory: Isaac was an everyday scientest, working on countless things, like better uses of radioactive waste and some other stuff that help the world. But Isaac was thinking of something much better. He was trying to find a way to combine human and crab, so the humans could get their tough shell. Isaac was so obsessed with his idea, that he refused to think of what else could happen to him. He worked for countless days and nights, driving himself insane. When he finally finished the machine, he thought he would get billions of dollars for his amazing invention. But, he only thought the machine would to what he wanted it to do. He was terribly wrong. He stepped into the machine, and pulled the lever. He could feel himself and the crab, somewhat combining. The result was terrible, he felt arms and legs growing, his skin changing, it was extremely painful, but he thought it was just some side effects. He had his eyes closed the whole time, when he opened them, he looked at himself. He was terrifying, he could never show his face. He smashed through the window of an apartment, just to be stopped by a strange man. The man asked him how he became, whatever he was. Isaac showed him, and the man took the machine, and asked Isaac if he wanted a job. Isaac was surprised, a job for a mutant crab-human? He knew he wouldn't get any other job offers, so he went with the man.
Anything Else: It could be a half human-half pug if you want.
07/03/2012 1:44 pm
Level 24 : Expert Taco
Mrcreepercraft
(( XoXo DIFFERENCE and suite life NOW)))
07/03/2012 1:33 pm
Level 28 : Expert Ninja
_books
Name: Liana Eros
Personality: Shy and caring.
Appearance:
Click to reveal

Backstory: Liana had a nice life, until November 26 came. Her mother was beated and killed in the middle of the night. When Liana and her father came into the room the next morning they saw her. That's when Liana's dad went crazy. He let all of his hatred out on Liana. He had even killed her pug Box for no reason. Liana needed to get free. So the next year, on her not-so-sweet (You'll see why.) 16th she ran. When she was far away from her house, she walked into an alleyway just in case her dad saw her leave. Someone grabbed her neck and knocked her out. The next thing she knew she was on a ship. A ship in space.
Anything else: I'm putting pug here too. =P
07/03/2012 12:51 pm
KieKey
Pokemonboy100, I remember you from Rp's I did awhile back! How are you?
07/03/2012 12:51 pm
KieKey
xLoopoxThexGreatx
pokemonboy100
pokemonboy100
You sir, have just earned Poke's seal of approval.

Fixed.
COMMAS HAVE FEELINGS TOO!

*sniff* yes! Leave Comma's Alone! Leave them alone!
07/03/2012 12:50 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Loremaster
Poke
xLoopoxThexGreatx

Skype! :U

Anyway, yosh. I'll apply for this.
07/03/2012 12:48 pm
Level 29 : Expert Geek
Loopo Paw
pokemonboy100
xLoopoxThexGreatx
pokemonboy100

Fixed.

Naw, I didn't actually want a comma there.

07/03/2012 12:48 pm
KieKey
^ So am i accepted or is this thread about grammer now?
07/03/2012 12:43 pm
Poke
xLoopoxThexGreatx
pokemonboy100
twinchicken86
It's spelled spelled, make sure that YOU can spell.

Fixed.

Naw, I didn't actually want a comma there.
07/03/2012 12:43 pm
KieKey
ALSO MORE DETAILED STORYLINE IF ACCEPTED!

Name:Swalezee (nickname) Real name- Will be revealed if picked. (STORYLINE :O )
Age(has to be over 13):18
Personality:Cheery, but also curious and also sometimes aggresive
Appearance:Dark Skinned, Brown hair (Styled is Daniel Agger (The Footballer player for Liverpool and Denmark Ill see if i can add a photo ) Superdry Jacket (Grey with Yellow Writing) With a light blue jumper underneath with blue chino's and blue shoes (will add picture
Species Human

Backstory: Swalezee was a popular teen, Strong, comical and Outgoing, Swalezee began to form party's and raids of neighbouring streets, but in essence he was a petty criminal, Then he formed the gang called "Underdogs" (Ignore Speech marks ^.^) which focused on petty crimes, He was sent to juvie hall for 3 months, and in there Swalezee ruled it, the juvie employees didnt know but Swalezee was a kind hearted childm winning the heats of other "Victims of crimes" He called his fellow juvie's then he and the others turned on the guards, then it he escaped and once he escape it happened...

Anything else:Can form alliances and his moral can be easily changed from evil to good, though he is normally good and kind heated.

Pictures- 1st is superdry jacket 2nd is picture of Agger's Hair 3rd is chino's
Click to reveal

07/03/2012 12:42 pm
Shvinkly
-clip-
07/03/2012 12:37 pm
Loopo Paw
pokemonboy100
twinchicken86
xXx_ARC_xXxIts spelt Accepted, make sure that you can spell, or people might not want to rp with you...

Fixed.
07/03/2012 12:33 pm
Poke
twinchicken86
xXx_ARC_xXxIts spelt Accepted, make sure that you can spell, or people might not want to rp with you...

You sir have just earned Poke's seal of approval.
07/03/2012 12:31 pm
Loopo Paw
Application:
Name: Ryan Burkin
Personality: Calm, kind and sometimes sly.
Appearance: As his main appearence:
Click to reveal

Species: Shapeshifter
Backstory: Ryan loved his family so much, as his father and him turned into bears to hunt for food, then his mother would cook it into a tasteful broth which would always leave Ryan pleased. The time came for him to leave his home, so he ventured into the city as a human and came across an ad, which looked incredibly like a scam: "Wanna live after the end? Come join us in the aid to save humanity!" So he went to the supplyed address, but it was an empty warehouse, he went inside and was knocked out by a baseball bat, waking up in a spaceship far from any planet imaginable,

He wanted to protest and plead them to take him home, but this seemed impossible as they were far deep in space. Ryan was sent to his room, which he eventually got used to until the war began...
Anything else: Pugs in sockets.
07/03/2012 12:25 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
twinchicken86

07/03/2012 12:19 pm
Mrcreepercraft
i changed my app a bit
07/03/2012 12:14 pm
Mrcreepercraft
* dances* Random party DODodododo
07/03/2012 12:08 pm
Elrick_levinski
Dodododododododdododod randomness!""
07/03/2012 12:04 pm
Level 23 : Expert Ninja
_LoveBunny_
Im on now
07/03/2012 11:58 am
Elrick_levinski
( lol )
07/03/2012 11:57 am
Mrcreepercraft
(( Arc TALK TO LEVI ON D.I.))
07/03/2012 11:48 am
Elrick_levinski
Wow arcs app is realy good.
07/03/2012 11:52 am
_LoveBunny_
07/03/2012 11:45 am
_LoveBunny_
Its spelled Accepted, make sure that you can spell, or people might not want to rp with you...
07/03/2012 11:13 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Dragonborn
minecraftiaexplorer
did i get excepted?
07/03/2012 10:46 am
_LoveBunny_
Name: Amelia Broadskin
Personality: Peculier, Odd, Quiet
Appearance:
Click to reveal

Species: Cambion Vampire
Click to reveal
Cambion
A cambion is the offspring of a human and a succubus or an incubus. They are said to appear as heroes and demigods, or high ranking demon-human hybrids that resemble humans and hold positions of great power making their existence favorable among demons.

They are alternatively described as badly malformed or monstrous children, that often show no signs of life before the age of seven, in other words they have no pulse and do not breath. As babies, they nurse insatiably and are extraordinarily heavy but never get fat.

According to one account, a cambion grew to the size of a seven year old child within six months, while the mother withered away and died.

On the ability of demons to reproduce, St. Thomas Aquinas explains that the offspring are not directly descended from demons, but are produced when a succubus first carnally unites with a man, gathers his seed, then delivers that seed to a woman by transforming into an incubus and carnally uniting with her.

Even though the children are actually fully human, they have a demonic nature and are more devious than normal children because of the demonic influence that they were exposed to before birth.

Also known as incubus-baby, and Devil's-brat.

Backstory:
Click to reveal
Born as a Cambion, her father a human and her mother a succubus, Amelia had become half, completely human, except with the succubus' looks she easily became one of the boys most popular at school, though when she went to high school, she was taken to an all girls school and her life had become void of men. Her mother wanted her in a normal school, but her father didnt like the attention that the boys were giving her so he moved her into a all girls school, her mother didnt like that and eventually they split up and her mother had killed her father violently, she was arrested for years and Amelia never her for the rest of her life, so far. As she had no parents, she moved into fostercare and since her mother and father were vampires, they were odd and thats where Amelia picked up their oddness. She eventually was bitten by one of her foster parents and Amelia killed them for their assualts, their inner vampire's took hold of them and tried to kill her. Amelia after that trained combat, and became a vampire hunter, with a year of well-paid vampire hunting she was even more rich and bought her foster parents house, and then one day when she was hunting a vampire she killed a lady and took the money, but a noise came from behind her and children came out crying in depression that their mother was dead, Amelia couldnt bear to watch the cry and stopped being a vampire hunter, many wondered where she had gone but she had hidden herself away in her home until she was taken to the "Penthouse".

Anything Else?:

Click to reveal
07/03/2012 10:18 am
llamas7
All accepted, and Aaron, I already typed out 2 HUGE applications, one for a person, one for a gang. Then my Internet stuffed up, and it deleted all of it, so I really can't bothered to type it out again.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome