The last Stand part 1 (Minecraft story)

thecoolcreeper17's Avatar thecoolcreeper179/23/12 5:24 pm
1 emeralds 102 3
9/23/2012 5:35 pm
fallout_fan's Avatar fallout_fan
A Last Stand

Chapter 1
The bus rides were anything but quiet. The vehicle was bursting with loud and annoying children. Stepping off the bus was salvation to them, and they didn’t waste a second. They ran inside and instantly started up their computers. Unfortunately, One of their siblings pushed the chair over, making head-to-computer contact. 6 bit Sparks flew and when the smoke cleared, the three kids were gone! Only thing left was the little brother standing in the ashes that were once the computer.
Chapter 2
It was rough. The next few hours, as it seemed, were sickening and twisted. The sickness was enough, but the homesickness was even worse. They had fallen into a strange world filled with untouched beauty and massive wildernesses but they had seen no sign of life except for a stray pig that they saw wandering around. The three decided to trust their instincts and build a shelter with the surrounding trees. One searched for food, one built, and another looked for water. When the water scout came back, he had no results, but never felt thirsty. “It’s starting to get dark,” the one called Tim said to Jack, “And we have no light.” So, before the darkness fell on their new world, some sheep’s resources were gathered, a coal expedition was made, and thus came beds and torches. “Tim, you’re on coal, Elliot, you finish the house, and I’ll protect the house we’ll meet back here lets say....sundown” said Jack.
Chapter 3
“Its been two hours and Tim’s still not back, where is he?” Jack exclaimed. A small noise drifted to the campsite: “HELP! HELP ME!” Knowing the danger of the land, the two dashed toward the noise and grabbed swords from their weapons chest they had previously made. They then dashed to the source of the cry for help. The sound got louder and louder until they came up “on a clearing. The sight was amazing, but terrifying at the same time. Their friend was trapped in a funnel of zombies.” TIM!” they screamed! “I’m over-AAAAAAAAAAAA” Tim managed to say before they attacked. Blood was spraying everywhere the zombies’ and Tim’s. Tim had managed to hit a few of them with his pickaxe

Chapter 4
Twenty-two zombies loomed menacingly over the solitary Tim. The leader was a bold looking rotten soled beast. A single punch was all Tim could manage before a growl signaled an impending attack. Still rooted to the spot, the pair was petrified. “I’M COMING TIM!” Elliot took his sword and ran into the crowd for his fallen friend. The terrible creatures were stunned at first, but the charge was inevitable and took hold immediately. As Elliot distracted the horde Jack ran in snatched Tim’s arm and with great force, hauled the fallen miner to safety. Then handing Tim a piece of pork chop, excellently cooked to perfection by Elliot, Jack sprang into the clearing and helped Elliot beat off the last of the zombies. The brute leader was thoroughly shaken and swore harshly that he would destroy the trio. Tim scoffed at his remark and hurled a useless wooden pick in his direction. The walk back to the cabin was silent as Tim was speechless at his friends’ efforts to save his life.
Chapter 5
When they finally made it back to the cabin Jack and Elliot laid Tim on the bed and addressed his wound. A brutally bitten leg was swollen and green. Jack ,who had read the zombie survival guide in his spare time back on Earth, they had decided that this strange place was definitely not Earth after the zombie incident. He knew that unless this was different that he would eventually turn into a zombie unless they attained the cure which was unknown even on Earth. This new, strange world confused and troubled them. What were they going to do about Tim’s infected leg was still a mystery but Elliot and Jack decided to take the slimy staircase while Tim up in the closet until they found a cure. That night, the transformation began.....

Chapter 6
First, the noises. The moaning and groaning carried on for weeks on end. “Elliot, I need a break from the noises.” Jack explained “Let’s at least put him in a fenced in area just to be safe.” Elliot replied. Within the next day, a fence was erected to keep the zombified Tim in. ”Lets go! “suggested Jack. So they set out on an adventure to find a cure for Tim’s illness. The pair of heroes set out on their journey by building boats to sail over the uncharted water. About three days into their journey, they came across an unfamiliar sight, A castle at the shore of a neighboring continent!

Chapter 7
When the boats first pulled ashore, a feeling of anger, caution, and curiosity overwhelmed the heroes. “My boat fell apart!” Jack yelled. As the explorers traversed the sand and dirt path leading to the castle, they began to notice the security. A zombie clump blocked their entrance, skeleton archers stood on the roof, and on the top of the castle, there was a giant, purple nest. They wondered what this creature may look like and what damage it could deal, but that was besides the point. Upon their approach to the door, two swords were drawn with rage and fury for what has happened to their friend. They fought valiantly and finally made it into the courtyard of the castle.” We should probably split up.” said Elliot. So they entered the strange castle and were confronted with a great hall and two stairwells one which lead downward. One was dank and slimy, and the other which lead upward was adorned with a majestic red carpet .”Lets take the dirty one” said Elliot. So that’s were they went, down the dank winding staircase. When they finally got to the end there were two cells, one was empty the other held an ancient looking man clad in tattered robes.” Excuse me, but my friend and I here are trying to cure our friend who has unfortunately been transformed into a flesh-eating zombie. Could you help us?” they asked in perfect unison.” Yes and I will if you let me out of this infernal cell” Croaked the man” Okay, but you better stand back” said Jack and with that wedged a stick of TNT into the bars and blew the entire frame of the door out of the wall.” Okay” Said the old man. ”Did you see those eggs on the way in those ,according to legend, can cure any disease in the land, so those must be the cure”

Chapter 8
The instant after hearing their friend’s last hope for life, the heroes sprinted to the top, forgetting about the giant purple nest they had seen before. As the hopefuls remembered their previous remark about the object they bumped into, a giant, hideous, & powerful creature emerged from its humble abode. It roared and showed its might to its challengers. The giant purple creature jumped out of the nest and the friends finally saw how massive the creature truly was it stretched, it stretched 30 feet long from head to tail and had a wingspan the size of two buses. It unfurled its massive wings and took flight above the now purple castle. “Who wants fried dragon?” Elliot joked as he charged the gigantic creature. As the terrifying beast flew, Jack noticed pillars around the castle. The dragon appeared to be gaining energy from a block on top of the pillars. As he shot one with an arrow, he suddenly knew what to do.
thecoolcreeper17
Level 1 : New Miner