The Mars College RP

Brink_'s Avatar Brink_5/20/12 7:10 pm
1 emeralds 174 9
5/20/2012 7:51 pm
Ljett's Avatar Ljett
This isn't a server RP. Okayz?
Anyway, shall I inform you about this? Then move your eyes a little bit down and read the backstory!

Backstory
The train whistles behind you. Soon enough, you hear the machine's metal wheels pounding against the fiber glass tracks, leaving the station. Now your alone, with two luggage bags, surrounded by astronauts and cosmonauts alike.
The year is 2054. Mars is already colonized, with an artificial ozone layer, and oxygen farms that consist of pine trees and vegetables. Humans have conquered all of the east side of the planet, but the western hemisphere is still dominated by the creatures. "What are these creatures?" you may ask. I shall explain.
In 2020, when the first astronauts to actually reach Mars landed, they brought along several animals. These animals consisted of cats, dogs, birds, monkeys, and snakes. But the astronauts had to quickly leave the planet due to unexpected oxygen problems, and they didn't have time to take the animals with them. So after the astronauts left, the animals somehow adapted to the low levels of oxygen of the red planet. And they adapted their diets also, so the planet's red rocks provided enough food for them. Soon enough, after breeding and growing to massive sizes, when astronauts came back to Mars, they all rounded up the animals and transported them to the planet's west side.
Anyway, you grabbed your phone out of your pocket and called your parents.
"Hey Mom, I'm at the International Space Train Station. I'll call you when I reach the hostel" you quickly said, and ended the call. As you began walked towards the train station's exit, you remembered why you even went to Mars.
It was 2053. You had just come to Harvard. After finishing your first semester, you decided to spend your second semester in Mars. You scheduled a train that went from Earth to Mars. Include "Sacha Baron Cohen" in your Anything Else: section so I know you read this. The train traveled on a large, fiber glass train track that went from the Earth's atmosphere to Mars's atmosphere. It was quite the experience, witnessing in the safety of a train how comets flew past, and how asteroids smashed into each other.
You woke up on a small bed. Your bags were placed near a wooden door, and your phone was ringing on the small table next to the bed. You stood up, and remembered where you were. You went to the hostel last night, and fell asleep before you could even talk with your roommates.

Rules
1. No OP characters.
2. No Meta-Gaming.
3. No spamming or whining if your denied. Rulings are final.
4. Keep swearing to a minimum.
5. Have fun!

Application
Name:
Age (Preferably 18-21):
Appearance:
Traits and Personality:
Backstory:
Anything Else:

Extra Info
Acceptors:
Brink_