The order of all u please shadap

cuteygirl's Avatar cuteygirl8/31/11 3:44 pm
8/31/2011 4:30 pm
accountfleftfordead's Avatar accountfleftfordead
please shadap the order of balalalalalal is annoying example order of space chicken pops up on the last 20 posts page atleast once per 4 minutes the rest of the orders need to be removed too its gonna be annoying when the last 20 posts are all bout diffrent orders ETC other orders i know of : order of the yognaughts,squidyss,spacechicken,creeper SO PLEASE IF THIERS A MOD OUT THIER thatd kindley remove the post as they are hogging up the last 20 posts page and if someone needed help they wouldnt get it cause the order people would knock thier chance in last 20 posts godamnit im slowley gonna grow pessed if this gets anymore then over 3 orders O WAIT IT ALRDY IS =.-
cuteygirl
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/31/2011 4:30 pm
Level 45 : Master Network
accountfleftfordead
Kisanorame
cuteygirl
minecraftpokekaibut im to lazy, u can on wiki.com (not wikipedia)

find any person who can makw a site and ill be as much as happy to stop bothering u guys its just annoying im fine with sigs and all but please dont spam post heck the space chicken can be a master tribe and yall can put together a site etc... and have add order make sig etc..... so the forums aint spammed and its all peacefull just 1 guy staging a redstone cave that he made will nsoon turn to violence death threats fighting between the orders and honestley i dont want that here @kisa IM ASKING A MOD TO DO IT newb=.= fk off

What are they doing wrong?
Show me EXACTLY in the rules where it says that what they're doing is wrong.

I completly agree, well 99.99% i just need pie
08/31/2011 4:27 pm
accountfleftfordead
Kisanorame
cuteygirlactuelly i am mad and im not trying to troll im trying to get all the the orrder of spam etc.... u get the point to be removed as soon if this continues thier gonna spam the last 20 posts and if someone needs help theyll get overwritten by the order of spam etc......

Stop complaining.
Everyone has the right to choose what they want to talk about, so stop being a fascist, and let them enjoy their free speech.
If they infringe on the rules, it's the moderator's job to take care of it, not yours, so please, mind your own damned business.

couldnt agree more, well mabye a little more if you gave me pie
08/31/2011 4:21 pm
Level 43 : Master Dragon
Kisanorame
cuteygirlactuelly i am mad and im not trying to troll im trying to get all the the orrder of spam etc.... u get the point to be removed as soon if this continues thier gonna spam the last 20 posts and if someone needs help theyll get overwritten by the order of spam etc......

Stop complaining.
Everyone has the right to choose what they want to talk about, so stop being a fascist, and let them enjoy their free speech.
If they infringe on the rules, it's the moderator's job to take care of it, not yours, so please, mind your own damned business.
cuteygirl
to think this all happend cause a staging
accountfleftfordead
but im to lazy, u can on wiki.com (not wikipedia)
08/31/2011 4:24 pm
cuteygirl
find any person who can makw a site and ill be as much as happy to stop bothering u guys its just annoying im fine with sigs and all but please dont spam post heck the space chicken can be a master tribe and yall can put together a site etc... and have add order make sig etc..... so the forums aint spammed and its all peacefull just 1 guy staging a redstone cave that he made will nsoon turn to violence death threats fighting between the orders and honestley i dont want that here @kisa IM ASKING A MOD TO DO IT newb=.= fk off
08/31/2011 4:27 pm
Kisanorame
What are they doing wrong?
Show me EXACTLY in the rules where it says that what they're doing is wrong.
You shouldn't take upon yourself like this anyways, if a mod has a problem with it, they are capable of dealing with it themselves WITHOUT your input.
08/31/2011 4:19 pm
accountfleftfordead
Kisanorame
cuteygirlplease shadap the order of balalalalalal is annoying example order of space chicken pops up on the last 20 posts page atleast once per 4 minutes the rest of the orders need to be removed too its gonna be annoying when the last 20 posts are all bout diffrent orders ETC other orders i know of : order of the yognaughts,squidyss,spacechicken,creeper SO PLEASE IF THIERS A MOD OUT THIER thatd kindley remove the post as they are hogging up the last 20 posts page and if someone needed help they wouldnt get it cause the order people would knock thier chance in last 20 posts godamnit im slowley gonna grow pessed if this gets anymore then over 3 orders O WAIT IT ALRDY IS =.-

Troll harder please,
Also, I have a question for you...

ROFL
08/31/2011 4:15 pm
cuteygirl
Kisanorame
cuteygirlplease shadap the order of balalalalalal is annoying example order of space chicken pops up on the last 20 posts page atleast once per 4 minutes the rest of the orders need to be removed too its gonna be annoying when the last 20 posts are all bout diffrent orders ETC other orders i know of : order of the yognaughts,squidyss,spacechicken,creeper SO PLEASE IF THIERS A MOD OUT THIER thatd kindley remove the post as they are hogging up the last 20 posts page and if someone needed help they wouldnt get it cause the order people would knock thier chance in last 20 posts godamnit im slowley gonna grow pessed if this gets anymore then over 3 orders O WAIT IT ALRDY IS =.-

Troll harder please,

actuelly i am mad and im not trying to troll im trying to get all the the orrder of spam etc.... u get the point to be removed as soon if this continues thier gonna spam the last 20 posts and if someone needs help theyll get overwritten by the order of spam etc......
08/31/2011 4:11 pm
Kisanorame

Troll harder please,
08/31/2011 4:05 pm
accountfleftfordead
they should atleast nt delete space chickens, just take it off the new forum page, but delete all the stupid copies of it
08/31/2011 4:17 pm
cuteygirl
ill make a deal with u U GET ALL THE order copies and make a ORDER site where they can make orders ad make thier own sigs and put their siga on this site with the order site so others can join orders JUST DONT SPAM THE LAST 20 POSTS JEEZ.-. im totaLLy fine if u have im in the order of space chicken sig etc/..... but not posts
08/31/2011 4:20 pm
accountfleftfordead
Thats not a bad idea.......
08/31/2011 4:00 pm
cuteygirl
meh i hope mods/admins see this and remove all the orders and do something bout CREATING new ones like add a rule : u cant make /add any cults or any group ETC...
08/31/2011 4:03 pm
cuteygirl
know if u excuse me i need to go rest CAUSE im getting rlly pessed
08/31/2011 3:57 pm
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Architect
IKN0WKUNGFU
there might be a sun disc V-V now that I said that. But it is true I came here to read about projects and news about minecraft not watch people cobble together mindless half baked cults about chickens.
08/31/2011 3:53 pm
cuteygirl
ty @ iknowkungfu ^_^ even if that sounded weird i didint know thier was a sun disc....... but still its rlly fking annoying
08/31/2011 3:49 pm
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Architect
IKN0WKUNGFU

I will agree with you on the basis that you might be a girl and I am THAT lonely. >.> and that i think the order of the space chicken creeper sun disc blah blah is stupid.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome