Three Kingdoms [Server Idea] NEED HOST!

Graythunder247's Avatar Graythunder2475/21/12 6:13 pm
5/25/2012 5:33 pm
jesbuscus's Avatar jesbuscus
I have a idea for a fun medieval themed server for all ages, I've been searching the Internet for a server like it for a long time now and have decided to take it into my own hands, I just have a idea, I don't have the ability to run a server, but I'm going to make this thread to get the server started.

Ok, here's my idea.

Three HUGE kingdoms that battle for glory and land in a ever-going conquest. Cites, towns, and villages dotting the landscape, centering on trade,warfare, or beauty. Giant battles with TNT cannons, traps, and legions of soldiers. Basically a enormous medical experience where you forge your own path, from a simple farmer to a brave king.

HOST 1/1:grantmanmeyer

ADMINS 5/5:
fancyman99
jesbuscus
Roran234
Adamant
pvtjaime

KINGDOM LEADERS 3/3:
jesbuscus {Natural Kingdom}
grantmanmeyer {Fire Kingdom}
Extern718 {Nomadic Kingdom}

BUILDERS 8/10:
TheLordofthePies
waterskier
HWE_Shadow
Waterskier
Final_Architect
tufnut2crack
RRB123
G8house

APPS:

ADMIN:
Server Experience:
What Will You Do With Greifers/Spammers?:
Do You Have Any Interest In Ruling A Kingdom?:
Will You Help With Players Problems?:
Do You Have Any Proof?:
Any Good Plug-in's?:

HOST:
Server Experience:
How Many Slots?:
Do You Have Any Interest In Ruling A Kingdom?:
Do You Know How To Install Plug-in's?:
Any Good Plug-in's?:

BUILDER:
Will You Greif?:
Medieval Building Skill?:
Do You Have Any Proof?:
Know How To Use World Edit/Voxel Sniper?:

KINGDOM LEADER:
Will You Treat Your Subjects Fairly?:
Will You Manage Your Kingdoms Economy And Resources?:
Can You Lead Your Men In Battle?:
Can You Work With Your Advisors And Work As A Team?:
Will You Listen To Your Subjects Problems?:
Are You A Good Leader?:
Any Proof?:
What Will Be The Kingdoms Design And What Is It's Culture? {The kingdoms basic
design, etc. Cities are usually built into moutons with vegetation everywhere, by culture I mean non religious beliefs, etc. My kingdom believes that nature should be embraced not used as a tool, it is part of there everyday life's.}

Again this is just a idea, I only want to get the server started and built, after that I will hand it over to the admins.

TO ALL WHO ARE IN ON THE SERVER IDEA, WE HAVE THE SERVER, BUT WE NEED TO FINISHED THE PROTECTION AND THE NATURAL AND NOMADIC KINGDOM CAPITOLS FIRST, THEN YOU CAN JOIN, CHOOSE YOUR SIDE AND SETTLE IN THE CITIES OR MAKE TOWN OR VILLAGE.
Graythunder247
Level 20 : Expert Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/25/2012 5:33 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Pixel Painter
jesbuscus
05/24/2012 8:31 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Engineer
pbrassat
was this idea abandoned or what?
05/23/2012 9:39 pm
jesbuscus
Dont be sorry be yoursel
05/23/2012 8:40 pm
Level 28 : Expert Architect
Roran234
Gray, any idea, if done correctly, is a good one. Yours was good, BUT, what you did to people who justly got that position, was wrong. Even if the host already did have a kingdom built, you should've let them be the kingdom owner and have them revise that kingdom, not bump them out.

Either way, there will be a difference between this and yours. I will still help you if needed, I just don't see this going anywhere, because it isn't very well organized. Maybe if you spent a bit more time planning, then maybe something will happen.

Best luck to you. Keep going for it.
05/23/2012 9:24 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Engineer
pbrassat
im coowner on the server and i know that he had the idea of this but yet it was still a little different.
05/23/2012 8:40 pm
jesbuscus
I like the guilds idea that sounds good
05/23/2012 8:37 pm
Graythunder247
I just don't want the server to be made based off my idea without my ok, and Waterskier has no intention to give me any reward for giving him idea or at least giving me the idea, you are ok I don't mind I believe that you already had the idea, but I think Waterskier just stole my idea because he knows its a good one.
05/23/2012 8:32 pm
Roran234
Actually, I have been having an idea for this for a while now. You could even talk to some of the people on my server. Last month I discussed this whole concept with them, and whitelisted it so I could do it.
05/23/2012 8:19 pm
Graythunder247
But still, you basically took the main chunk of my idea, don't bother to ask me, and you have no conscience of giving me anything in return.
05/23/2012 8:15 pm
Level 54 : Grandmaster Pony
waterskier
in mine there will be guilds and you can be a guild leader from the start (this will be the rank under king and it will make you feared instead of respected allthough you may be respected by the rest of your guild)
05/23/2012 8:11 pm
Graythunder247
Yes but I wish you didn't just screw me over and leave me with nothing, I mean I bet you won't every give me anothing in return for giving you the idea, least of all the ip.
05/23/2012 8:04 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Perry777
BUILDER:
IGN: Perrys_Platypus
Will You Greif?: Of course not.
Medieval Building Skill?: I'd say pretty good, it's my preferred style for sure and my best.
Do You Have Any Proof?: No proof as the server I did most of my stuff on is now down, however you can ask Final_Architect, he was staff with me there.
Know How To Use World Edit/Voxel Sniper?: Yes on both from my time as admin before. WorldEdit I'm very good with and Voxel I have a fairly good understanding of.
05/23/2012 8:02 pm
jesbuscus
I do kinda agree with grey that was heart less man to steal some ones idea like that takes a sick person u must have no concious even if u are mad u have no right to do so have some decsense sorry for grammer im using my phone hope u still get what im saying
05/23/2012 8:07 pm
waterskier
i get what you are saying, but i have lots of new ideas for this, that obviously would be ignored if i had stayed with this server (my main motivation for making my own)

i will admit to taking the idea of kingdoms but other than that mine will be different.
and im not mad i just think that i could do better
05/23/2012 7:57 pm
Graythunder247
I can never do anything right, goodbye im done with video games for the day, thanks a lot, I know my server will probably fail and I think you will run it well, but I don't like how you stole my idea without asking and are going to leave me with nothing, well you don't care so bye. *Leaves*
05/23/2012 7:54 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Dragon
Clue
I do love some good drama.
05/23/2012 7:50 pm
Graythunder247
So wait your really just going to take my idea, make a server, I know it will be good, and leave me with nothing, I just wanted fun fun server that I could have a part in.
05/23/2012 7:53 pm
waterskier
yep but you are making it sound like im being an a**h*** or something
05/23/2012 7:48 pm
jesbuscus
Id be willing to give him my kingdom
05/23/2012 7:49 pm
waterskier
no you can have it im making my own and there will prbly be 5 kingdoms
05/23/2012 7:47 pm
Graythunder247
Well you still can't screw me over like that, I'm sorry about the kingdom leader but the host already had one made, so I had to bump one out, and I did give you the ip.
05/23/2012 7:44 pm
jesbuscus
Wait! wtf just happend! i leave for a day and everythinug goes to shit wtf i really liked the idea
05/23/2012 7:49 pm
waterskier
ill give you the link to mine when i make it
05/23/2012 7:41 pm
Graythunder247
But you guys could have asked me before you decieded to use my idea.
05/23/2012 7:39 pm
Graythunder247
Wow way to betray me, you can just go to a guy say can I help, the backstage him and steal his idea for a good server, BUT because I'm probably not going to do a good job on this, I give you my permission to use it.
05/23/2012 7:45 pm
waterskier
no thats not how it happened
I saw this thought it could be fun and applied to help you build your server, then to be a kingdom leader. You said yes to both, then took away being the leader and builder and wouldnt even give me the ip, then decided to make a server like it but acctually make it good, so dont act like i was obligated to help you then stole your idea

p.s. i dont care if you give me permission, i could have still done it even if you told me i cant.
05/23/2012 7:18 pm
Graythunder247
NOTICE: WATERSKIER AND RORAN234, IF YOU TAKE MY IDEA AND USE IT FOR YOURSELF, AND MAKE A SERVER WITHOUT GIVING ME ANY GAIN FROM IT, I WILL REPORT YOU, FOR YOU ARE COPYING A PROJECT AND YOUR POSTS ARE PROOF.
05/23/2012 7:29 pm
waterskier
dude it wasnt just not even getting the ip after waiting 3 days
it was getting leader,advisor,builder taken away and not getting the ip. And I can do whatever I want,
you cant report me for stealing your idea
first because i didnt I just might make a server that is similar to yours and second because that doesnt even make any sense.
What do you think an admin would say if i made a hunger games server then reported all the others for using the idea?
And you didn't give me the ip so now I am going to make the server
05/23/2012 7:14 pm
Graythunder247
Wow just cause you can't get the ip right away Waterskier your going to steal my idea and run off, I will get you banned from pmc for that, and I'm running this pretty good, and Roran234 you got th idea, and if you just stole my idea I'm reporting you.
05/23/2012 7:13 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
gaotornado
id like to try for builder no i wont grief and i can build medevil or however its spelled and i have builder exp from wgeust and streetboy somthing and chris 6874 i have been admin on two servers that are shut down now and im lookin for another if i could be a builder that would be great
05/23/2012 6:53 pm
Roran234
Actually guys, I am doing it. Do you want to be of help?
05/23/2012 7:32 pm
waterskier
yes i want to make one too, but we could both be coowners and make an awesome one together. PM me if you want to
05/23/2012 6:19 pm
waterskier
if i dont get the ip in 30 min im done with this, this could be a great idea, just not with you running it. I'm starting my own one, ill be fair and let people do what i said they could do, and i will post link to application when i make it
05/23/2012 5:11 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Extern718
Put the server back up nen
05/23/2012 4:41 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Princess
AsterVine
-.-
05/23/2012 12:13 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Johnsmith117
Are you still taking admin apps?
05/23/2012 12:03 pm
WilliamStone
You are welcome
05/23/2012 11:28 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
RequiZitorX
On this server, you need to have guilds, like in assassins creed, and if you do accept the ideas of guilds, then I would very much like to be the head of one of the guilds
05/23/2012 11:13 am
Roran234
Is the server down? If not, I would like to help build.
05/23/2012 6:19 pm
Graythunder247
You got the ip. Check you MSG'S.
05/23/2012 11:09 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Hunter
gasyboy
Will You Greif?:never
Medieval Building Skill?: 9/10 ( not gonna lie to get in)
Do You Have Any Proof?: well im part of a timelaspe time we got one vid but ill send you link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJ9e7euC ... ature=plcp
Know How To Use World Edit/Voxel Sniper?: i know how to use world edit not voxel sniper.
05/23/2012 11:03 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect
buttface
I will direct you to my friend, He has a great hosting service.
05/23/2012 11:01 am
Graythunder247
G8houseIGN:G8house

ADMIN:
Server Experience: I am a admin on two servers and a mod on another two
What Will You Do With Greifers/Spammers?: get their side of the story and if they did do it temp/perma ban depending on how bad the griefed
Do You Have Any Interest In Ruling A Kingdom?:That would be cool but otherwise i dont mind that much
Will You Help With Players Problems?: yes of course
Do You Have Any Proof?:

Any Good Plug-in's?: Voxelsniper if you dont have it already
BUILDER:
Will You Greif?: No I don't do that when building
Medieval Building Skill?: I would say that I am rather good at medieval builds
Do You Have Any Proof?:

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/5728/screenshot20120425at151.th.png[/img]

(sorry I don't have any of my medieval pics I got a new computer and don't have them anymore )
Know How To Use World Edit/Voxel Sniper?: World Edit I'm not very good with however I am very skilled with voxel sniper

Thank you for taking you time to consider me and read my app
P.S. I hope you don't mind me making two in the same post

Accepted for Builder.
05/23/2012 10:59 am
Graythunder247
* Awkward Silence*
05/23/2012 10:56 am
AsterVine
*hugs gray* YAY! hehe
05/23/2012 10:48 am
AsterVine
yay, finally... XD
and i bet i will be the last to get it... -.-
05/23/2012 10:46 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Pony
RRB123
Will You Greif?: Defiantly Not
Medieval Building Skill?: I would rate my medival building skill high but I think i would be better at making the landscape for the buildings
Do You Have Any Proof?:Here is some terraforming that me and a freind did

Know How To Use World Edit/Voxel Sniper?: The two pictures were made from voxel sniper so yes I do know
05/23/2012 10:55 am
Graythunder247
Accepted

HWE you will probably be one of the first, you and waterskier, you two have stuck with the forum for two days, and interacted with it, proving that you will have a lesser chance of grieving than the others.
05/23/2012 10:43 am
Graythunder247
I'm sorry for wait builders I will send you the ip, but if there is delay it is just that I want to make sure you won't betray us, as again we were almost badly greifed, lucky the morons who did it were so stupid they posted that they were greifing, so I'll let you on one at a time and I'll make sure I can trust you, sorry that I waited but I want to be sure.
05/23/2012 11:39 am
German_Ruler
First off we were not builders you released the ip. Second there was two of us and third did you find both towns or no LOL
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome