Time to get serious about Coding.

NakuMog's Avatar NakuMog3/10/16 10:11 am
1 emeralds 190 3
3/10/2016 7:59 pm
Travis's Avatar Travis
Honestly iv tried so hard over these past few years. Learning code, Looking at how it works, Examining source code and tutorials. But none of it, ever stuck with me.

So today i am here to ask.(This only applies to people who CAN code, But if you know good sources your welcome aswell)
do you know any good places. Free/Paid that i can learn the art of code.
I am mildly interested in C# and Java.
I know Java is the easier one and the whole "learn one another becomes easier" thing comes into place. But i really want to get serious. Im interested in both of these because 1. I really want to join a small time game dev company and make myself proud of something. And 2. I wanna make some ballin Mods for MC and other games.
So please.
Names.
Links.
EBooks
Anything that will help me achieve getting me even slightly closer to learning the basics and advanced. I ask that you help me look.
And before your a total menie and say "Look yourself" I have, i can not find anything resourceful and reliable enough to dare trust. So thats why im here asking others who experienced this to help me!
Please only reply if your helping. otherwise dont waste your precious 10 seconds of typing a whitty and useless reply <3
NakuMog
Level 7 : Apprentice Dragon