Tossing around some video ideas...

TheNewHope's Avatar TheNewHope5/9/12 5:41 pm
1 emeralds 114 3
5/9/2012 5:48 pm
TheNewHope's Avatar TheNewHope
Hello fellow miners!

Right, I assume you are interested in making a Minecraft movie since you clicked the thread? Well, this is not really the best place - yet. This is just for me to toss around my ideas, get some inspiration and so on. I do have a script in mind (Not telling what, because last time I did, someone else stole it and went off making one..)

All I can say, is that its going to be elven themed. The skins which will be used are made by the fresh and talented Freyaaa- (http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/freyaaa-/). Its going to take place in a treetop village, which I just started creating. More detailed info is kept for the participators.

So, if you want to be an actor/actress, you will need to add me on Skype: sondre_grande . No exeptions. Now, I dont want them 8-12 year old kids running around in the video, so the minimum limit is therefore 13 years of age. There will be no form here to fill out. All you need to do is add me, and we can talk further there.

I would also need some riggers/builders. You would also need to add me..

Im hosting the server, recording and editing myself.

Thanks
TheNewHope/SondreHG
TheNewHope
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner