. tribute to techno . (remembrance board)

hurklesthecrow's Avatar hurklesthecrow7/7/22 12:57 am
7/7/2022 5:11 am
Dukette's Avatar Dukette
"No matter how ridiculous the odds may seem, within us resides the power to overcome these challenges and achieve something beautiful. And one day, we'll look back at where we started, and be amazed at how far we've come."

- Technoblade
If you don't know already, Technoblade the beloved Minecraft Ytber/streamer has recently passed due to his battle with cancer. However, he did not lose this fight. When he died, he took cancer down with him.
It was a draw.

Some say you die twice. When you stop breathing, and when someone utters your name for the last time. And I'm sure we all know the quote.

And he's not dead. We will continue to honor him in our minds and our hearts. That's why I encourage you to fill this page with love for him, including:
.Quotes
.Fan art
.Or simply moments (funny or emotional) you have of him.
.Tell us what you think about him, how you found out about him, or just general opinions.

I'm sure he's up there standing next to Sun Tzu, laughing at us, and planning on how to beat god at his own game. He was a kind man, too good for this world. So lets make sure that legacy is remembered.

TECHNOBLADE NEVER DIES!!!!
<3
In honor of Alex/Technoblade
1999 - 2022

hurklesthecrow
Level 34 : Artisan Goblin