Vending machine contest

cuteygirl's Avatar cuteygirl9/11/11 3:06 pm
9/11/2011 4:24 pm
cuteygirl's Avatar cuteygirl
aight this is like a vending machine comeptition where u build a awsome epic vending machine rules are simple 1.no dispensers(they are greatley ashamed) 2. u can spawn items also these are required to count as a vending machine in my case = 1.atleast 10 items can be vended :p 2.uhm well the only way is to use rails and minecarts am i right !? 3. must work submit ur screenshots and world saves and i swear ill download every single one test them out and whoever wins gets a chance to get:uhm 1/1/2 hours of playtime with me ona terraria server of u choice " im very bland with prizes =.- but i can offer u a terraria item fully legit c: so submit ur screenys and world saves!!!!!! the contest last 1 week from 2:04 pm ( my timea atm) 9/11/2011 to sometime around 16/11/2011 dont pm me screenys/world saves just post here goodluck and make shure if i call u out on finals sometime around 16/11/2011 that ur near this post so u see ur in finals and to stick around 17/11/2011 on pmc forums cause ill pm u and ys i highly doubt this will get any views ahaha i suck at doing things like this edit: to get a chance at being in finals make more vendable item slots like instead of 10 do 15 etc... also has to be 1.7.3 and does not i repeat DOESNT have to look like a vending machine but act like one u hit a button something comes out but u can be CREATIVE to get higher chance in finals heres a example : instead of a normal cruddy vending machine how bout u do something like a light that signals ur items coming etc..
cuteygirl
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner