I want Character Ideas

Summertime's Avatar Summertime9/28/14 3:05 am
1 emeralds 336 6
9/29/2014 8:10 pm
xenolovegood's Avatar xenolovegood
Give me a character, just come up with a random exterior, little backstory, and little personality.
I want to write a story, but I am unable to come up with characters. I want an appearance and their personality mostly, even some hobbies. By little backstory, did they have a pet? Good family?

I will try to fit every idea into one whole story!

(Also do not submit anime characters, and I request only human characters)
Summertime
Level 38 : Artisan Prince

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/29/2014 8:10 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Narwhal
xenolovegood
bob
09/29/2014 7:01 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Network
forgot about you
Name: Roberto Jiffleys
Marital Status: Forever alone
Personality: Strange, lazy, comedic, stupid, hopeless romantic.
Background: His mother kicked him out at 40, so Roberto lives like a neanderthal: no designated home, mostly behind peoples houses. Roberto works as a daycare center. Has been to jail for 2 counts of thievery, you can not trust him in your house.
Dislikes: Sports, plants, and cheese
Hobbies: Watching other peoples TV, walking, drawing
Appearance: Black greasy mullet, pink eyes, long nose, average build, very short, very weak

Sounds like a cool guy, doesn't he?
09/29/2014 6:43 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Modder
LordBlockDragon
The Amgar(last name) Family
Char1
Click to reveal
Name: Xeris(Z-air-is)(Is your story fantasy? or realistic? It helps to know the genre to make a name. Also, do you want names long or short? You can change the names I suggest of course! Btw I like names that Begin with X's )
Male
Appearance: Brown hair with a tiny bit of red. Dark blue eyes. Light tan skin. Skinny, tall, and decent muscles.
Personality: Mysterious, Strange, Shy, Secretive, but Nice, understanding and Loving on the inside.
Hobbies: reading, drawing, and other quiet activities
Background: has 3 older sisters, He loves two(Margaret, Luna) and is often getting angry at the other one(Gemm)
has a mother(Alley) and a father(Jerri), who he also loves and a little brother(Ferris), who he loves.

char2
Click to reveal
Name: Margaret
Female
Appearance: Dark brown hair. Green eyes. Tan skin. average weight, tall, and good muscles.
Personality: Cheerful, Nice, Understanding, Positive, and always giving Encouragement!
Hobbies: Helping people, and other positive things.
Background: has 2 older sisters(Luna, Gemm), She loves Luna and is helping her to stop Gemm from harassing their brother(Xeris), who she loves. She loves Her mother(Alley) and father(Jerri) and has a little brother(Ferris), who she loves.

char3
Click to reveal
Name: Luna
Female
Appearance: Brown hair. Dark blue eyes. Tan skin. average weight, tall, and Excellent muscles.
Personality: Creative, Intelligent, Understanding, Experienced, Daring, and always puts others before her.
Hobbies: Inventing, exercising and achieving things that most people couldn't or wouldn't do.
Background: has an older sister(Gemm), She loves Margaret and is having her help to stop Gemm from harassing their brother(Xeris), who she loves. She loves Her mother(Alley) and father(Jerri) and has a little brother(Ferris), who she loves.

char4
Click to reveal
Name: Gemm
Female
Appearance: Light brown hair. Brown eyes. Pale skin. average weight, short, and good muscles.
Personality: Angry, Ill-tempered, Intelligent, Experienced, and is a bit negative about herself and others.
Hobbies: Harassing her brother, and playing on her phone
Background: has two younger sisters(Luna, Margaret) who she dislikes, a father(Jerri) and mother(Alley) who she likes and a younger brother(Xeris) who she hates, and a younger brother(Ferris) she dislikes.

Char5
Click to reveal
Name: Ferris
Male
Appearance: Brown hair with a tiny bit of red. light blue eyes. tan skin. average weight, average height, and decent muscles.
Personality: Mysterious, Different, Friendly, advanced and intelligent
Hobbies: rock collecting, collecting parts of machines, and helping building inventions with Luna.
Background: has 3 older sisters, He loves two(Margaret, Luna) and is often annoyed at the other one(Gemm)
a mother(Alley) and a father(Jerri), who he also loves and a older brother(Xeris), who he loves.

Char6
Click to reveal
Name: Jerri
Male
Appearance: Red-brown hair. dark blue eyes. tan skin. average weight, tall, and good muscles.
Personality: Mysterious, Cheerful, Friendly, Daring and intelligent
Hobbies: Science, drawing, and Daring activities
Background: has 3 daughters(Margaret, Luna, Gemm), He loves all of them, but is often annoyed at Gemm, He has a wife(Alley) he loves and two sons, who he also loves.

Char7
Click to reveal
Name: Alley
Female
Appearance: dark brown hair. light green eyes. tan skin. skinny, average height, and good muscles.
Personality: Mysterious, Curious, Friendly, Experienced and intelligent
Hobbies: Science, cooking, and exploring
Background: has 3 daughters(Margaret, Luna, Gemm), She loves all of them, but is often annoyed at Gemm, She has a Husband(Jerri) she loves and two sons, who she also loves.

That's all! If you like these charactars, I suggest you make some similar and give them different names, because I like them so much that I'm going to write my own book!
09/29/2014 4:12 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
RickyPlaysMC
Name: Jeffery
Personality: Loyal, Class Clown, Joker
Backround: Has a sister named Brianna and a brother named Jacob and has a dog named Cliffard
09/28/2014 6:00 am
Level 35 : Artisan Ninja
DatFox
Name:Clo
Personality:Shy, Friendly
Backround: Owned a pet called Charlie, a Cavalier King Charles dog, tough times with family.
09/28/2014 5:47 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
Roleplay_Universe
Can you give us a backstory about why you need the characters. Like if your making a Minecraft server and want like a character who is from the Medieval time period. We need some backstory information to write the character. If you need loads add me on skype at Roryd673 and I can make loads.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome