[OOC] War of Rognica

SilentAero's Avatar SilentAero9/22/12 2:15 am
1 emeralds 126 3
9/22/2012 2:12 pm
SilentAero's Avatar SilentAero

1631, Fall, October 14th, >>Medieval-Fantasy.

The countries of Asurea and Leonis are the major capitals of the world, being the largest land mass. There are several other countries on island far off from the main land, but they are typically disregarded. Leonis is the Engonic Capital of the world, having the meteor that spawned the Ultima AND having the only Engine Mine in the world, deep beneath the ground. However, their relations with Asurea had been torn over recent years due to their lack of co-operation, or so is fed to citizens.

They threatened Asurea to co-operate with them or else they'd begin a war, however Asurea declined it. In a fit of rage, the King of Leonis ordered first a heavily reinforced border between the countries. There was five miles of land between the borders.

Eventually, the Asurean troops took boat to the Southern plains of Leonis and raided the few farms there without notice from Leonis' government. Leonis' government finally took action when they had taken over a major city of the South, they prepared as many troops as they could before another city. Using Engonic Artes, they were able to keep the Asurean army at bay, but in turn they created a large Engonic Field around the area. Soon after, the Asurean army attacked again, and the Leonis attempted the strange strategy, but they were prepared for that. Though, from a Engonic reaction from the use of Light and Shadow Artes colliding with each other in the middle of the extreme Engonic Feild sparked a Fonic enigma that affected nearby living beings, warping them to an alien place that appeared to be Northern due to the cold different than from Leonis. Many of the people affected by the Fonic enigma were killed, and some injured. A deathly monsterish howl from a injured wolf-like creature ruptured the silence of dead night while the land very in front of the mountain with the injured people within slowly quaked and sank into the void beneath the crust of the planet.

At the same time the war raged further on. At the rate it was going, it was highly likely that barely anyone would be left alive... Would anyone be able to stop the war? Save the continent of Rognica from mass destruction? Only time would tell if the government would collapse into anarchy when the war destroys themselves, or if it could somehow be stopped...

>None yet. When plot advancement is made in the IC, I will update this.

[1:] Our everyday. forum rules.
[2:] Minor swearing is allowed. I do not advise major swears unless you use them far between and well.
[3:] Being OP is exactly the opposite of what I want you to be. You're not the strongest person in the world, you're going to have trouble winning most of your fights you pick with both monster and human kind.
[4:] Things like god-modding, power-gaming, metagaming, and all that are not allowed and will result in immediate ban.
[5:] Though I am leaving you guys for most of the plot to advance, making the entire storyline revolve around you will result in a ban from this RP. Generally ruining it will also result in a ban.
[6:] Don't be a d*ck.
[7:] You need at least 50 words per post. A paragraph or more is preferred. You have read the rules, and not following this rule will result in IMMEDIATE ban. There will be no warnings.
[8:] You may be any species you want, as long as they don't break Rule #3 or #4, and if they're not incredibly stupid/cliche/ect.

**Delete the notes.

Character:
[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Sex:[/b]

[b]Race:[/b]

[b]Family:[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b]

[b]Backstory:[/b]

[b]Engonic Abilities:[/b] (Delete if you have none.) (Basically magical abilities.)

[b]Weapons:[/b]

[b]Anything Else?:[/b]

SilentAero - Accepter
SilentAero
Level 25 : Expert Artist