What are your favorite Legend of Zelda Dungeons?

NeroDeath's Avatar NeroDeath9/29/13 9:11 pm
1 emeralds 240 5
9/30/2013 4:39 pm
NeroDeath's Avatar NeroDeath
I finished playing through Ocarina of Time (again) today and it just made me a little curious of what dungeons form any of the Legend of Zelda games are peoples favorites. If you want put your least favorite as well.
NeroDeath
Level 12 : Journeyman Ranger

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/30/2013 4:39 pm
NeroDeath
The Water Temple was pretty shit, but I applaud them for at least trying. There wasn't much they could do with it.
09/29/2013 10:25 pm
Level 29 : Expert Princess
ItsMorgan
I've played TLoZ1, LttP, OoT, MM, Minish Cap, PH and SP but I can't help but love the OoT dungeons. They are neither hard nor easy (Except for the Water Temple) , they are long and challenging but not frustrating (Water Temple) and the bosses are great. Also, Water Temple. Anything but the Water Temple.
09/29/2013 10:18 pm
NeroDeath
I didn't really care for Phantom Hourglass. A lot of the earlier Zelda games had way better dungeons. For me the favorites are Ocarina of Time's Temples, All Dungeons from Twilight Princess, and I guess LoZ1, 2, LttP, and MM... I think I play too much Zelda.
09/29/2013 9:26 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Grump
iminer978
The beginning one that I don't have to repeat endless times and only has one room with no ridiculous puzzles/sadistically created enemies/time limits/anything else I missed. I seriously don't know how people play Zelda games...

They're not bad... just extremely frustrating.

*playing Phantom Hourglass: so you've done the ocean temple five times? DO IT AGAIN BUT FASTER
09/29/2013 9:15 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Mage
funkiben
Hmmm, I really like the twilight palace dungeon from Twilight Princess, has giant floating hands that attack you and can be stressful . And I also like the sky dungeon from Twilight Princess as well, especially the boss fight with the dragon.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome