What's best way to get XP in PMC???

LordVaderKillz's Avatar LordVaderKillz8/15/13 11:25 pm
9/20/2013 11:32 pm
Mainstream_Knot's Avatar Mainstream_Knot
I was thinking about it, and i already know that submissions are good for XP, but do you get XP for Forum posts and Blogs???
LordVaderKillz
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Mainstream_Knot
09/20/2013 11:32 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Scribe
Posts get you XP. So here's the equation.

Posts = XP

Good Posts/Content = MOAR XP!

Also, it's good not to just be a drone for XP but to actually enjoy what you make/write and hopefully find some other people who enjoy your work (subscribers :3).
Shadowhoundz
09/20/2013 10:05 am
Level 24 : Expert Modder
I don't recommend doing this just for XP. Its not a good reason but if your that desperate I'd recommend to start being part of the community (like everyone else). Help others out and contribute your work. Personally, I got into PMC as I loved modding and wanted to give others my mods.

Just post what you love on the PMC Community, and others will love it too! Thats all I have to say.
-Rusty-
09/20/2013 9:46 am
Level 40 : Master Procrastinator
Blogs? Well they don't earn you much cause of all those spam and copied blogs, unless you really 'stick 'em out'... And that's hard unless your experienced and whatnot...

I recommend projects or texture packs if you want to Rack XP...

But don't do it for you, do it for the community!

~Rusty~
dbran1
09/20/2013 9:25 am
Level 37 : Artisan Demolitionist
its very simple gaining exp all you have to do is post and advertise.
you can post projects,skins,blogs,mods, anything to do with minecraft.
as long as your posts are intresting and useful and updated regularly you views will increase there for your exp will increase.
you can advertise your pmc posts anywhere in chat on forums on other websites
this list goes on.
as long as your an active uploader lvl's on pmc get easy to get.
im not too fused about lvls myself it only takes 1 project to get banned and your back at square 1 with that project. im more than happy posting my creations just so that others can enjoy them for me thats reward enough.
dont worry about lvls they will come soon enough for all great works. it just takes time ;]
Mayoki_3
09/20/2013 9:21 am
Level 34 : Artisan Artist
Post some good stuff you make, ect. (ECT OKAY O3O) You made a very texturey texturepack, upload it.
VeryMadCrafter
09/20/2013 9:19 am
Level 69 : High Grandmaster Meme
No, no, no.
Skins or blogs get you a few XP usually.
Mods and texture packs get you a lot.
Projects- rarely.
And posting forum posts or chatting don`t get you any XP at all.
+PIXBLAPC+
09/20/2013 9:11 am
Level 31 : Artisan Zombie
I think posting adventure maps or minigames or redstone contraptions would help. Sorta like Hypixel
Elizardbeth
09/20/2013 8:57 am
Level 30 : Artisan Procrastinator
There are many ways to gain XP, but pretty much what everyone just said above. I am of course one of those people who probably get to a higher level just by posting things, but anyway you do it, the best way is probably just to work hard on everything you post so it will be more likely to be liked. One thing I noticed that is usually a popular type of blog is art blogs. (But they have to be mc/pmc related, remember!!)
Another thing that people sometimes go wild over are simple builds, eg. Snowylips "LEG" and her "TREE", and someone's "HUT". There is one guy who has never posted anything else except a server, and he is like somewhere around level 75!
Anyways, good luck and happy posting!
Ash
09/20/2013 5:10 am
She/Her • Level 66 : High Grandmaster uwu Kitten
Post a blog about being a female gamer who doesn't like the way she's treated in the community because she creates teen skins which are incredibly unoriginal and receives what she considers "hate" (regardless of it being constructive criticism) and feels the need to rant about it in the blog section.

I dunno.
Exurbia
09/20/2013 5:25 am
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Elf
These seem to be extremely popular, I'd have a go at it.

But seriously, just spend some time on things and post them when you feel as if they are good enough, and over time you will be more popular. Plus you can advertise in chat.
bigf
09/20/2013 2:08 am
Level 25 : Expert Hunter
Post regularly. For blogs, talk about stuff that doesn't have dirty language, offence, or flame baits. For skins, make skins that are original and unoffensive.
StormCoreFilms
09/20/2013 2:00 am
Level 81 : Elite Artist
I would personally say make texture packs, as a single successful pack can serve you very well. You've got to be dedicated, of course, and produce something worthwhile. I'm not saying that you should submit your work only for the experience points, just that they are a solid way to increase your rank.
Swimmer1929
09/20/2013 1:44 am
Level 40 : Master Taco
Fastest way to gain XP - Mods. It's designed that way for a reason, however, mods aren't easy to make.
WelcomeToAmania
09/20/2013 1:35 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Lumberjack
One does not simply "Post Things". If you're eager to gain XP than the best way is to actually become apart of the PMC community. What do I mean by that? Go on the forums and participate in threads, go on the chat and talk to some fellow members, and wonder around and leave comments on other people's work giving them constructive criticism or just simply acknowledging their hard work, you don't want to be known for posting submissions, you want to be known for how you're an outstanding member, get your name out there! Post decent work thats eye-catching and original, advertise your work in the chat rooms even. If your work doesn't get many views or diamonds, thats okay, just keep on trying till you get there, with every piece of work you post, the better you get.

But before you start, make sure to have a read of the submission rules: http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/submission-guidelines-updated-november-24th-2012-t40929.html
foreskelse
09/20/2013 12:07 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Blog like crazy!
niles
09/19/2013 7:32 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Network
Post some skins you've made.
dimensione
09/19/2013 7:28 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
I would love some xp
Seivelath
08/17/2013 1:10 am
Level 23 : Expert Network
A Wise man called me once said:

Do not post for XP, But for the enjoyment of others liking your work. You will gain XP for making work you enjoy doing.

Follow that, and become the very best you can be...
dbran1
09/20/2013 11:21 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Demolitionist
great minds think alike ;]

and don't forget a project you enjoy will build faster than the one you don't ;]
Strange_Chemicals
09/20/2013 10:43 pm
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Taco
PREACH! PREACH MAH BROTHA!
Trollzor7065
09/20/2013 10:11 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Dragon
FACEPLAM* i have sooo many views on my forums and i wondered why i got no XP>.......
Reec3ty
09/20/2013 2:10 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Archer
And that man?

Albert Einstein.
Seivelath
09/20/2013 5:06 am
Level 23 : Expert Network
Indeed.
Princess Elemix
08/17/2013 1:07 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Submit good things like texture packs and interesting maps you've made.
dimir_mastermind
08/15/2013 11:55 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Fisherman
Articles, interveiws, comics, rants, ect.
dimir_mastermind
08/15/2013 11:34 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Fisherman
No for forum posts, but yes blogs get you a little exp for each person who reads it, and each person who diamonds it.
LordVaderKillz
08/15/2013 11:36 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
So what are Blogs for???
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome