What did I ever do to them?

Xylan's Avatar Xylan8/29/12 9:39 pm
1 emeralds 284 5
8/29/2012 11:56 pm
Xylan's Avatar Xylan
Ive always made good grades i dont know why but everybody has all ways ran from me my hygiene is ok ive never really bullied anybody my father died of a brain tumor 4 years ago after that my mother was untrustworthy as she would stay out late till 1 in the morning when i had school i never got to see my father i am a guy so i resorted to computers i dont know how to hunt play sports or anything else i dont know why but i try to be friends with people like for example i tried to sit by a kid today and he just looked at me called me quireface and then walked off i have never had friends in my life i dont know if anybody cares about me i just want to know why people hate me so much im not fat im losing weight i use to be but other than that im not my life is- Wake up go to school, go home, sit at computer, sleep, and repeat- i hate my life i just wish i knew when this would end. i just feel so alone. when i go to the lunch room i sit by myself ive never had anybody come up to me and talk or text me to talk its always i text them first or go to them first nobody likes me. Im picked on everyday. Treated like dirt. Nobody has ever treated me with respect. I feel as if my life is a waste. I dont see myself anywheres in the next 3 years I'm in the 9th grade ive been thru hell all of my life my mother has never helped me when i want something you know what i have to do i have to order it because my mother is incompitent and treats me like everybody else. What should i do?
Xylan
Level 21 : Expert Explorer