What I Don't Understand!!'n

KraftingKoma's Avatar KraftingKoma3/26/13 3:16 pm
1 emeralds 117 8
3/26/2013 4:25 pm
GrizzlyAmish's Avatar GrizzlyAmish
Why do mods always do something before asking? Like for example they temp ban you without asking nicely if they you could just take the post down. And boom you won't have to temp ban someone! But it aggravates me they don't do that! Because I would be happy to just simply take it down! But If someone refuses then they can surely temp ban! Just keep it in mind mods
KraftingKoma
Level 19 : Journeyman Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

ColaMonster091
03/26/2013 3:51 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
Dumb topic is dumb.
KraftingKoma
03/26/2013 3:36 pm
The thing is I'm never given a warning
GrizzlyAmish
03/26/2013 4:25 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Mountaineer
You were.. they're called the rules.

Please read up:
Submission Guidelines
PMC Rules & Guidelines
GrizzlyAmish
03/26/2013 3:27 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Mountaineer
When a user submits something, we're under the impression that you have read the forum / site rules.

If your submission breaks the rules, depending on what's broken, the submission will be disabled or removed, along with a warning or a temp-ban.

It would take too much time to ask each individual user to make a request, wait for them to comply, and move on - or, if the user wants to make a reply as to why, then it would take even more time before the submission is removed.
Seth_Reed
03/26/2013 3:27 pm
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Skinner
It is because it's your responsibility to read the rules ahead of time. You should know what is acceptable before posting. I guess mods assume you've read the rules already. If you haven't, then that's your problem (not to sound harsh, but that's the way it is on a lot of places).
KraftingKoma
03/26/2013 3:25 pm
But stuff I make is original! So they can't ban me for not knowing I didn't make it
-Rusty
03/26/2013 3:23 pm
Level 48 : Master Answer
Well, first of all, if you stole a skin or something, you knew what you were doing, so you deserve the ban. But for something like Forum posts, you should really read the rules.

You will not get banned for no reason. If you act stupid, you get banned.
DogsRNice
03/26/2013 3:20 pm
Level 26 : Expert Skinner
i guess it would take too much time to ask pmc is a large web site
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome