What Gifts are you giving for Christmas? Or have Gived?

TheLacky's Avatar TheLacky12/24/13 11:04 pm
1 emeralds 172 4
12/24/2013 11:21 pm
TheLacky's Avatar TheLacky
Hey just wanted to know what Christmas gifts you're giving for Christmas or what you have given.

I spent the whole day making my dad a gift. He is an architect and loves the types of buildings people do in minecraft. I got him an account and I spent all of today making an origami creeper, his skin, and my skin. Here is a picture
Click to reveal

My dad's skin on the right, my skin in the center, and a creeper on the left.
TheLacky
Level 19 : Journeyman Unicorn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/24/2013 11:18 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Artist
Captaindragons
I hope you fathers enjoy their Gifts.

Im not old enough to do much to help.
If i could i would get my dad a MC account.
12/24/2013 11:21 pm
TheLacky
I hope they do too. You don't need money to make a gift. Make your dad a card or print out a minecraft origami template of the xmas chest or something! You still have time! Well at least if you were in my timezone
12/24/2013 11:16 pm
TheLacky
Azie
TheLackyHey just wanted to know what Christmas gifts you're giving for Christmas or what you have given.

I spent the whole day making my dad a gift. He is an architect and loves the types of buildings people do in minecraft. I got him an account and I spent all of today making an origami creeper, his skin, and my skin. Here is a picture
Click to reveal

That's really thoughtful.

I put this on another thread already, but I recently helped my dad put up a fence. He's always spending money on home improvments and what little he has left goes to bills. His only pair of work gloves has holes in all the fingers and he let me use them instead of using them himself when we put up the fence.

So I'm buying him a new pair of gloves.

Thanks My family is very blessed that we have enough money for a lot of presents for me and my two sisters. I hope that he will like the new pair of gloves. It's a good gift.
12/24/2013 11:12 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
TheLackyHey just wanted to know what Christmas gifts you're giving for Christmas or what you have given.

Click to reveal

That's really thoughtful.

I put this on another thread already, but I recently helped my dad put up a fence. He's always spending money on home improvments and what little he has left goes to bills. His only pair of work gloves has holes in all the fingers and he let me use them instead of using them himself when we put up the fence.

So I'm buying him a new pair of gloves.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome