What is the best type of zombie for videogames.

C_is_CREATIVE's Avatar C_is_CREATIVE10/25/14 3:18 pm
1 emeralds 354 8
10/26/2014 5:17 pm
EpicRevolver's Avatar EpicRevolver
Hey community,

I am planning on starting yet another rpg map that takes place in a huge abandoned city. The antagonist in the city will be a zombie of sorts (though I probably won't call it that because 'zombies' are overused).

I want to ask a question. What should my zombies like? What would be most exciting or fun for the player?

Should they be slow and dumb like the walkers in the walking dead?

Should they be fast and smart like World War Z?

Please vote or comment below.

Thank you!
C_is_CREATIVE
Level 55 : Grandmaster Toast

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/26/2014 5:17 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Architect
EpicRevolver
Take ideas from the popular TV show, "The Walking Dead". The zombies in that are slow moving and they are decently intelligent. That works well for the show and the idea. You should do something along those lines but it is totally up to you, my friend!
10/26/2014 5:09 pm
C_is_CREATIVE
bump
10/25/2014 4:37 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Pixel Painter
ASF
Slow and smart, kind like black ops zombies, how they know where you are no matter what.
10/25/2014 3:30 pm
Level 63 : High Grandmaster Hero
Runninlikcraz
Slow and smart but there are varying types and there should be one type that transforms like Naruto into Kyuubi form (you can look up the reference if you don't know what I'm talking about.) but be sure to add like a side-quest that explains them. Good luck on your map! Interested in seeing how it turns out!
10/25/2014 3:29 pm
C_is_CREATIVE
I was thinking if they were fast, it would be more original and would actually create more of a challenge for the player. It would be scarier as well.
10/25/2014 4:28 pm
Level 22 : Expert Modder
Kickbuttkaleb12
Technically it would be where they are bitten. Arm isn't stopping them from running. Leg however might slow them down.
10/25/2014 3:27 pm
Level 22 : Expert Modder
Kickbuttkaleb12
A dead one. Slow moving and stupid. That is technically how a real zombie would be as they have only motive, flesh.
10/25/2014 3:22 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
WTFshady
It would be nice if there were multiple types of zombies, but from those options, I guess that I'll vote for slow and smart zombies.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome