What was your weirdest nightmare about?

X_pilot's Avatar X_pilot11/29/13 10:24 am
11/29/2013 11:33 pm
Folicorow's Avatar Folicorow
Seriously!

I'll start.

My worst weirdest nightmare was definitely a Teletubbies one...yep...
I was 14 when I had the nightmare and I have had the exact same one 5 times since (I am 16 now). The nightmare goes like this:
I wake up on a rock. I have no idea what is going on. All of a sudden, Teletubbies start attacking me with lazer beams and everything (literally)! All of my friends and family try to help me, but get eliminated (I don't actually know what happens to them...they just disintegrate, but it could be teleportation), one by one. In the end, it is only me left. I find a cave and hide there. I am safe...until the Teletubbies get me from behind.

In the latest version of the nightmare, Steve tries to help me...He survives, but the amputation mod was installed into my brain...so yeah...He is a head and I leave him...

So, what is your worst weirdest nightmare?
X_pilot
Level 54 : Grandmaster Necromancer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/29/2013 11:33 pm
Level 47 : Master Artist
Folicorow
1.- I was in a bathtub with some pink haired girl and then I was like "Wow, this is a pretty cool bathtub" but then like, the bathtub was actually a bus...? And I was sitting on some sorta chair and I pressed a button and I was ejected from the bathtub and then I hit myself in the face or whatever.

2.- I was eating purple bacon but with my ex-girlfriend's face on it and I was scared because I thought that could really mess up my stomach and I realized I was in some sorta carnival tent and there were a LOT of black people and I was really confused then like, my pants got some purple bacon grease and everyone was staring at me and then yeah, it ended.
11/29/2013 8:55 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
CWSTeam
I feel like sharing my top three:

This first one has two different variations.
First variation:
There is a man and his wife living in a huge, black/purple mansion. The are only ever in the main room, the one connected to the front door. The man is sitting on a huge pile of presents, and has a huge sword in his arm. The wife walks in, and she is very happy to see her husband. The husband says, "I got you a wonderful birthday gift this year.", and cuts off his arm.
Second variation:
Same thing but instead of birthday it's christmas.

The second one:
I am in my old house, and I woke up in my room, so I decided to go get my parents. After wandering throughout the house and not finding them, I stepped out side and looked at my neighbor's house. The upstairs light was on in their house and I started hearing screams. A few seconds after, I saw a wolf shadow. I got very scared and started to run towards my house, but I became locked in place, very aware of everything going on around me, so I knew the wolf was coming for me, and I couldn't do anything.

The third one, the scariest:
I am in a constantly shifting nightmare, some scenes from all of my previous ones, and some of them mixed up. But the thing is, it's all being controlled by this one person. Sometimes it would turn into a lucid dream for a second and the person would lose power, and I would drop a ball of yarn. I had to run from whatever the person sent after me and try to unravel the ball. Sometimes he would manage to take it, but I got it back. Each time this dream happened it wasn't exactly the same, the nightmares would always be out of order from the last one. But I would get the ball of yarn back soon and his power would weaken. And as soon as I unraveled the ball, then it was over, and I was awake. The last time this happened, I didn't get to unravel the ball, and I died, but I didn't wake up. Instead, I got up in the same place as I was when I died, and I was aware that I was dreaming, but not fully. It was like suffering from lack of oxygen. I managed to pick up a few cars and move them with telekinesis, as a result of my lucid dream, but I lost control several times and was plunged back into a nightmare. Ironically, I was never purposely trying to lucid dream whenever this nightmare happened.
11/29/2013 8:36 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Demolitionist
KawaiiMiku
when i was 7 and horses were chasing me.
yes.
horses.

But the latest one would be when I got lost in a major city shopping centre, and I found one of my teachers instead.
lol.
11/29/2013 8:20 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
garathnor
ninja raccoons chasing me through my house which is somehow filled with lava and has just enough stepping stones to jump on to get away out the window so i can get my own ninja sword and kill them
11/29/2013 8:15 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Architect
dlminecr
I was feeding lions in our backyard, I dropped a biscuit or something (not meat) one of the lions came chasing after me. I ran as fast as I could, up the stairs to the balcony (there aren't stairs to the balcony in our real house). I got to the lounge and ran to the sliding wooden door but I was too late, by the time I got there, the lion was right behind me, it's mouth closed on my head and I woke up.
11/29/2013 8:04 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Poro
Svenskeren
When I was 7 or 6, I had a dream where Kermit the Frog would came at me from my sisters staircase, and he had a knife with blood. He had this creepy smile, and then then the background was all swirly like. It was kinda weird, but scary..
11/29/2013 7:20 pm
Level 22 : Expert Princess
NeonBubbles
my mom make me a cookie and right when i put it up to my mouth, i woke up.
11/29/2013 11:20 pm
Level 54 : Grandmaster Necromancer
X_pilot
That's deep bro!
11/29/2013 10:55 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
AliAwesome
not really a nightmare but whatever.Here it is. Girl: *opens fridge* here is my hot dog!
(turns into a different scene) Boy: *on top of bunk bed* i wonder what i'll do today..*bull charges in and attacks him*. ( the end of nightmare) yep. pretty weird huh?
11/29/2013 10:52 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Dragonborn
Phlying_Jinxer
Mine are where there are driverless cars who want to run me over. Ouch.
11/29/2013 10:40 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Engineer
EarthMc
Nightmare:'

YOU!
11/29/2013 10:37 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Network
SkinSkyrim
Pennywise the clown tried to carve a heart into my stomach when I was 3 after watching Stephen king's IT
11/29/2013 10:36 am
Level 1 : New Miner
[ACTIVATE]
Mine was very...Abstract?
Standing at a pathway that devides into two, One path leading to black land full of slow moving objects and very depressing. The other lead to a Yellow land full of normal moving objects and a normal way of life, thing is i hate the colour Yellow so i went to the black world.

Its strange cause i remember it so well and i only had this "Nightmare" once when i was atleast 3 Years old.

#2spooky4me
11/29/2013 10:33 am
Level 39 : Artisan Engineer
Strawberrypickle01
Well like you I have had this nightmare several times. It is kinda freaky when it first happened but now it is kinda like, seriously this again?! So any ways it goes like this (btw it is short because well I wake up each time >.<) : I start in my room and go to the bathroom. I go to turn on the light, only the light won't turn on. So i flip the switch several times and I'm about to go to the breaker when a yellow ghost appears in front of me! It was scarey at first but now of course it is like, ok here comes the ghost....Anyways that is it. It seems to last about 5 seconds but that is really it. I have had several other dreams repeat but it is kinda weird sometimes to go through it again. Actually now that I think about it there is one more I may decide to show later that I've had 3 times. It is pretty freaky each time, so I'll wait and see if others have any good ones up!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome